rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MLB Pitcher Joe Kelly's wife wanted to marry Jeter

"When I was 12, I thought I would marry Jeter. Instead I married the guy that took a selfie w/ him during his ceremony "

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/9/28...lolol-nice

[Image: attachment.jpg21854]   

I'm not sure if I'd be irritated about this or not. Yeah it's Jeter, but my wife jokingly saying she regrets not marrying Jeter and she's settling for me (the guy taking a selfie with him)?

There's always some truth in a joke.

I remember once at a artist event I attended, a woman (a white liberal feminist 5 on a good day) stepped away from the group to take a call. The conversation was obviously agitating her.

When she came back to the group, she was called on to make a comment about the art being analyzed. She thought for a moment, and then said, "Sorry, I'm distracted, my husband is being useless."

Everyone laughed.

I cringed.

Talking shit about your husband and throwing him under the bus in public isn't cool. It shows a distinct lack of loyalty.

What Mrs. Kelly said here isn't quite as bad as that, but it does seem disloyal to make a potentially embarassing joke like that in front of thousands of people (twitter followers).

BTW, the girl who called her husband useless recently confided to me that she and him are having "problems."

His response should be "And when I was 12, I thought I would grow up to fuck as many hot women as possible. Instead, I wifed up a useless little whore who should be thanking her lucky stars that she got a whiff of my million-dollar cock."

Joe's a great guy my friends went to the same high school as him, I went to one nearby, he still comes and visits also.

I didn't even realize he got married last year, he's 26 and on the RED SOX. I mean come on !

Completely unacceptable. If I were dating a girl like that, I would downgrade her to fuck buddy status at best immediately.

The culture is such that many women don't even see that as wrong. "It's just a joke, calm down!" "You just can't handle my witty banter/sarcasm. [I.e. you are an easily offended pussy]." Who is going to excoriate this woman for saying this? No one.

She insulted him.

I don't know the guy, but judging by the pics on her Twatter he seems kinda beta.

[Image: BpZjkFfIEAEaot1.jpg]

[Image: Bm1IpOnCUAA9lGW.jpg]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

I've had to lecture girls on this as well.

Sadly they learn it from the media that always loves getting a cheap laugh out of bumbling boob male characters. It is fine for it to happen once if the girl is otherwise decent but she should learn that it's disrespectful and not even funny.

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:47 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

"When I was 12, I thought I would marry Jeter. Instead I married the guy that took a selfie w/ him during his ceremony "

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/9/28...lolol-nice

I'm not sure if I'd be irritated about this or not. Yeah it's Jeter, but my wife jokingly saying she regrets not marrying Jeter and she's settling for me (the guy taking a selfie with him)?

There's always some truth in a joke.

I'm sure I'd be irritated. How do you think most women would react if you told them "I always pictured ending up with your BFF."

Are the rumors true that Jeter is carrying 1 or more VDs that he's allegedly spread to Alyssa Milano, J-Lo and several other prominent celebrity women?

I hate to say it, but the guy's wife is not at all into him. The body language is not good.

It's a big sport with American women to insult, humiliate and generally tool their husbands in public; I've seen it happen many times.

This says a lot about the power dynamic in American marriages.

The husbands who are the targets of this are partly to blame though, because they let the wives get away with it, and it just gets worse over time.

It's fundamentally a lack of respect and disloyalty, and the husbands fail to lay down the law that this is completely unacceptable.

In this case, it's far worse than saying this at a cocktail party, she put it on Twitter where millions, including the media, could see it.

I would be furious.

Looking at her pics I'm not surprised though, she has arrogant, gold digging cunt written all over her.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:05 PM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

I hate to say it, but the guy's wife is not at all into him. The body language is not good.

^ Both time he's kissing her, she's acting like he's an unnecessary distraction getting in the way of her selfie.

Frivorce game recognised.

Ouch!

Don't debate me.

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:28 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 03:05 PM)Fighting888 Wrote:  

^ Both time he's kissing her, she's acting like he's an unnecessary distraction getting in the way of her selfie.

Frivorce game recognised.

Oh her body language shows she doesn't give a shit he's in the picture.

Poor bastard is in love and she's in it for the money and bragging rights.

She's holding him to society like Joe would be holding a World Series Trophy.

High test, strong nose, muscular sinewy figure, pointy chin.

I don't think her body language is as suggestive as you think virtually ALL American women pose in couples photos like this, as I've noted several times before - man worships woman, woman worships camera. Nearly ALL bridal photography is like that. It reflects the Anglo Western conception of romance where a man must show love and devotion and the woman must merely be the recipient thereof.

None of you are focusing on the real victim here: Ashley Kelly.
She wanted to marry a famous major league baseball player, and instead she had to settle for an average major league baseball player.

Arrogant, insufferable white bitch with a manjaw. Wnb as the anonymous nobody I am, let alone marry as a professional athlete. These dudes puzzle me. Or maybe it's just my yellow fever talking and this woman is in fact a "sassy blonde bombshell" more valuable than any mortal man. To each his own I guess.

Nah, I like blondes, but still WNB.

My best mate got married recently. He's been getting bombarded with "useless husband" jokes from other people, who live such a marriage. I help him fight it in public whenever I get the chance, as the guy's not good with that kind of banter. It's highly insidious and comes from all corners of blue pill society, even the ones who want their marriage to succeed like their respective parents.

I think it's pretty funny. What girl didn't grow up wanting to marry Derek Jeter? It's an obvious joke because Derek Jeter is literally the epitome of perfect marriage material. Good looking, ultra-famous, ultra-rich. There are probably 20 or 30 guys in the US that are higher status and/or richer and better looking than DJ. Practically every man in America is a downgrade. That's why it's funny. She also is poking fun at selfie culture, which I bet she herself partakes in.

But the MLB player is obviously pretty beta. I also think the reactions would be very different if a man were to post something similar.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (09-29-2014 07:07 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Nah, I like blondes, but still WNB.

My best mate got married recently. He's been getting bombarded with "useless husband" jokes from other people, who live such a marriage. I help him fight it in public whenever I get the chance, as the guy's not good with that kind of banter. It's highly insidious and comes from all corners of blue pill society, even the ones who want their marriage to succeed like their respective parents.

What kinda stuff is said about him and what do you say in his defense?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

[Image: YCW8qkK.jpg]

[Image: HNooIpNl.png]

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:54 AM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

BTW, the girl who called her husband useless recently confided to me that she and him are having "problems."

She left out the part about how the problem is that she's taking as much of someone else's dick in every hole that fits.

I would feel deeply humilliated if the woman I married stated publicly that she wanted someone else but settled for me instead.

You guys brought the heat in this thread.

[Image: hrlpgo_jpg_medium.gif]

If I'm that guy, I drop that bitch for that remark. The only thing more disrespectful would be to openly cheat on him and be fearlessly photographed doing so.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-29-2014 07:12 PM)Switch Wrote:  

I think it's pretty funny. What girl didn't grow up wanting to marry Derek Jeter? It's an obvious joke because Derek Jeter is literally the epitome of perfect marriage material. Good looking, ultra-famous, ultra-rich. There are probably 20 or 30 guys in the US that are higher status and/or richer and better looking than DJ.

Do people think that Derek Jeter is that good-looking? I've always thought that Jeter was relatively unremarkable-looking, and that his success with chicks was more of a story of fame, frame, and pre-selection.

And girls project male social status onto male looks.

On sheer looks alone, for example, that even on the Yankees I imagine that his teammate Alex Rodriguez would have him beat when it comes to sloots. Sharper features, olive-complexion, with piercing blue eyes.

[Image: gay.gif]

However, it seems that A-Rod has much more lackluster tastes in slam-pieces. Pre-selection advantage: Jeter.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters