rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon Locks Up The IRT Demographic With Its New Pilot Show "Really"

Amazon is on a tear. After producing a show about betas for betas called "Betas," it has moved on to the next natural target demographic, IRTs.

The show's protagonist is an Indian man married to an attractive white girl. He's actually a decent guy, and not a total pushover - but his wife is the definition of an upper middle class cunty wife. Hell, you'd think she was Indian by the way she acts - denying sex to her husband, then shaming him for masturbating, and humiliating him in public.

The protagonist is actually a rather endearing figure - he seems like he'd be a good pal so long as his wife's not grabbing his balls.

Plus a player character briefly appears, with a chick that unintentionally pisses off all the other snotty wives.

Hahahahaha... I just discovered that the show was written by one 'Jay Chandrasekhar,' who photos reveal is the Indian protagonist. I can't get over the fact that even when an Indian man writes his white wife's character, she is almost Indian. Chandrasekhar is not an IRT from what I can tell, but his show just might appeal to the IRTs out there.

[Image: JayChandrasekhar.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B00MR9WBA4

That guy from Super Troopers and Beefest is awesome. I heard from people that have met him that he is a cool cat.

He otherwise destroys all conceptions about IRTs.

Anyone can be cool as fuck.

Too bad it is written as him supplicating to a ball busting wife.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Random thought but switching from crew cut to V-neck would help that guy out a lot.

Pas homo

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

"Locks up IRT demographic"? Because there's one Indian guy on the show who's with a white girl? Please. Besides, Jay Chandrasekhar was born and raised in the US. Is any and every instance of a high-profile Indian now considered to be a case of IRT?

Chandrasekhar and his boys over at Broken Lizard have put some funny bits together, interested in seeing how this turns out.

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:37 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Chandrasekhar and his boys over at Broken Lizard have put some funny bits together, interested in seeing how this turns out.

Super Troopers was hilarious. I heard they are doing a sequel.

Show me where I called Chandrasekhar an IRT.

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:57 AM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2014 11:37 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Super Troopers was hilarious. I heard they are doing a sequel.

I wish they would do a sequel to Beer Fest

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:23 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Amazon is on a tear. After producing a show about betas for betas called "Betas," it has moved on to the next natural target demographic, IRTs.

The show's protagonist is an Indian man married to an attractive white girl. He's actually a decent guy, and not a total pushover - but his wife is the definition of an upper middle class cunty wife. Hell, you'd think she was Indian by the way she acts - denying sex to her husband, then shaming him for masturbating, and humiliating him in public.
The protagonist is actually a rather endearing figure - he seems like he'd be a good pal so long as his wife's not grabbing his balls.

Plus a player character briefly appears, with a chick that unintentionally pisses off all the other snotty wives.

That's not part of Indian culture - women can get into a lot of trouble for that.

Jay Chandrashekhar's wife is white by the way - the show could be semi-autobiographical for all we know.

I'm not sure why Amazon would target IRTs or any other kind of Indian. They barely make up 1% of the US population.