rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslim Woman leaves PhD program to become 2nd of 3 wives

http://muslimvillage.com/2014/09/19/5797...fe-2-of-3/

[Image: Phil-fam-600x360.jpg]

It's promotional for a TV documentary on polygamous marriage, but still...

Quote:Quote:

Studying for a PhD in engineering at Cambridge, she might not seem like a prime candidate to enter into a polygamous marriage.

But that is what Nabilah Phillips did, dropping out of university to become the second woman married to businessman Hasan Phillips who has since acquired a third wife.

It has emerged that Mrs Phillips, from North London, is among thousands of Muslim women entering into such relationships which are illegal in the UK but allowed under sharia law which permits men to have four wives.

This story comes from muslimvillage.com. Their motto? "Inform. Enlighten. Empower." Trolling recognized.

Having already been through a divorce Mrs Phillips, 35, originally from Malaysia, signed up to a similar matrimony service specifically looking for a married man.

She told the programme: ‘I was looking for someone who had been married or was already in a marriage.

‘I was married before and having gone through one divorce, you kind of know what you want in marriage, so I wanted someone who already knows how to be a husband.

‘I really enjoy being in a polygamous relationship. We are not stupid people who are forced into this type of relationship.’

Through the service she signed up to she met 32-year-old Mr Phillips – also divorced but re-married to City worker Sakinah, 33, – and decided to abandon her studies to become his second wife.

Preselection game recognized. Open harems, the wave of the future.

Each wife lives in a separate house in London and Mr Phillips spends three nights in each home before moving on to the next.

Never got this aspect. Why not share a bed?

He said the popularity of such arrangements is driven by the women who are having difficulty finding a husband, and admits that while these women are looking for security, many of the men have baser motives.

He said: ‘Most men who want to do polygamy, probably 80 per cent, it’s a sexually driven thing.’

You don't say.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

That's disappointing about the separate houses. I'm sure he could save money with one big house. Also disappointing that they aren't having foursomes.

It's guys like this hogging all the women that drives sexually frustrated men off to Jihad. Good news is they don't have to Jihad in the west now that they have ISIS.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Mr Phillips eh, and you're muslim? I'm wondering if this a troll job

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

35yo WNM

Quote: (09-28-2014 08:06 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

He's probably a convert of Afro-Caribbean heritage, so the name is likely legit.

Keeping the wives in separate homes is brilliant.

It prevents them from ganging up on him - he can always triangulate a wife who isn't present against the one he's with. It also opens up his schedule for blatant philandering. There's no one woman who keeps track of his schedule so he can fit in alone time with younger paramours/future wives at his leisure.

"Mr Phillips" may be his 'card' name he uses for the public and business, his real name is probably Hasjid As-Kal Whalili or something close. Dude looks Somali to me.

I think the separate homes is smart if your in the UK as they might have laws where if to many women are co-inhabiting, with kids in the mix, it could slam him with something in the courts.

Qur'an game recognized.

For you guys saying that they're not having fivesomes or whatever, I'm sure all the wives and the husband get together for a meet and greet every once in a while.

No.

In Islam the houses are separated ( or if they live in the same house, the chambers are kept way apart from each other). To avoid problems and fights.

Technically this guy is allowed to have 4 wives. However, like one of you said, he is among the guys who are driving the sexual competition towards alphas, leaving the betas frustrated. It leaves me quite biased about polygamy.

To Surreyman:
Not getting laid is certainly part of the reasons making someone to go terrorist. But your remark is quite out of place, since we are not discussing Jihad, but polygamy here.

One man, multiple wives = multiple children. This is why Islam will take over the world one day.
They'll breed everyone out. It's a simple number's game. That's it I'm going to Mars.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:19 AM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

He's probably a convert of Afro-Caribbean heritage, so the name is likely legit.

Article says he converted from Christianity at 16.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-28-2014 12:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

One man, multiple wives = multiple children. This is why Islam will take over the world one day.
They'll breed everyone out. It's a simple number's game. That's it I'm going to Mars.

Well , one could apply that reasoning to many non muslim alphas who also fuck a lot of women and make them pregnant.

Quote: (09-28-2014 12:23 PM)mikado Wrote:  

To Surreyman:
Not getting laid is certainly part of the reasons making someone to go terrorist. But your remark is quite out of place, since we are not discussing Jihad, but polygamy here.

I briefly mentioned the knock on effects. That's not 'off topic'.

One of my mates is a Saudi student. His dad is 55 and has four wives, the youngest being in her mid 20's. He claims to have over 20 brothers and sisters and 100+ cousins. He himself is on wife number one and has asked his father for a second wife who is his mothers younger cousin.

I was there the day feminism fell...

Quote: (09-28-2014 12:50 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2014 10:19 AM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

Article says he converted from Christianity at 16.

The age at which he figured out he could sort this kind of arrangement.

They're blatantly living off the state, it wouldn't be hard at all if they all declare that he's 'out of the picture'.

They've been doing this for 1300 years already. Why haven't they taken over by now?

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:22 PM)civpro Wrote:  

They've been doing this for 1300 years already. Why haven't they taken over by now?

The religion fosters a culture which represses all intellectual curiosity. In it's place is the cold legalism of Islamic philosophy. There's no room for a reformation here.

They've been trying. As the world grows into a global economy and borders are eliminated their reach will spread.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:26 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

The religion fosters a culture which represses all intellectual curiosity. In it's place is the cold legalism of Islamic philosophy. There's no room for a reformation here.

I disagree with this.

For centuries Muslim philosophers and/or scientists were ahead of the western world in their discoveries. Remember that they ended up prosecuted and their work burnt and destroyed, by Inquisition and the likes.

Give me the quotes in the Quran or the Sunna that repress intellectual curiosity. You'll find none. On the contrary, the Muslim is expected to learn and increase his knowledge, because following principles without even questioning them is sign of stupidity.

You must be confusing the actual content of the religion, with the cultural acts of the Arabs who were definitely prone to just impose their views on the rest of the world. Remember that the current forms of Islam practiced today are shaped with cultural traits specific from every region.

I will wait for that quote.

Edit: I think we should focus back on polygamy, because the mods already banned Crackshot for islam trolling like this.

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:33 PM)mikado Wrote:  

Edit: I think we should focus back on polygamy, because the mods already banned Crackshot for islam trolling like this.

Thanks for the heads up. Back on topic.

To close, I'll say that as a non-member the practise of a religion is what matters to me, rather than it's scripture or original content.

Do you have any info on what kind of women shortage there is in the Muslim world?

I'm sorry but who the fuck would want to get married to THREE wives ?

Quote: (09-28-2014 02:19 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'm sorry but who the fuck would want to get married to THREE wives ?

I barely see the appeal of 1, much less multiples

WIA

I felt like I was being trolled while reading that article.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:33 PM)mikado Wrote:  

I disagree with this.

For centuries Muslim philosophers and/or scientists were ahead of the western world in their discoveries. Remember that they ended up prosecuted and their work burnt and destroyed, by Inquisition and the likes.

Give me the quotes in the Quran or the Sunna that repress intellectual curiosity. You'll find none. On the contrary, the Muslim is expected to learn and increase his knowledge, because following principles without even questioning them is sign of stupidity.

You must be confusing the actual content of the religion, with the cultural acts of the Arabs who were definitely prone to just impose their views on the rest of the world. Remember that the current forms of Islam practiced today are shaped with cultural traits specific from every region.

I will wait for that quote.

I think it depends which historic period you're referring to. Pre-Renaissance Europe was plagued by an inward-looking backwardness, feudalism, superstition, and repressiveness. Post-Renaissance Europe progressed rapidly in technology, science, government, religion, etc.

During the Christian Crusades to liberate Israel, Muslim warriors actually defeated Christian Europeans decisively. Muslims also ruled over Spain and southeastern Europe. They engaged in extensive raiding of the European coastal areas. So for a long time, Muslims definitely held the upper hand militarily and technologically over the European Christians.

It's interesting to think there was even a time when Muslim Barbary pirates commanded tribute from the American government. I believe I read that at one point in the early 1800s, 20% of the American federal budget was spent on paying tribute to Barbary pirates.

The situation changed as Europeans began to colonize the rest of the world and pushed Muslim rule out of Europe. The last highly advanced Muslim society was the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman empire, which was basically a Turkish-Muslim empire, went strong for many centuries, but fell into decline by the early 1900s. After its defeat in WWI, the Ottoman Empire lost most of its territory to France and Britain.

Quote: (09-28-2014 07:53 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

That's disappointing about the separate houses. I'm sure he could save money with one big house. Also disappointing that they aren't having foursomes.

It's guys like this hogging all the women that drives sexually frustrated men off to Jihad. Good news is they don't have to Jihad in the west now that they have ISIS.

The subsequent wives aren't legally his wived, and thus get free housing from the gov't.