rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dancing

Dancing

Did a roosh forum search but didn't find anything. Serious question, can anyone point me to some material for learning to dance? or drop some? looked at the salsa club which is a possibility.

I can't dance for shit and I'm looking to learn basic dance and at the same time look manly... not like the try hards who break dance or the guys who try to copy girls and then look like silly idiots. or maybe i'm just approaching this the wrong way.

anyways multiple times I've lost dtf girls because I couldn't grind properly or just dance with them, tonight was another one of those nights..

Dancing

I don't think they have class specifically for Club Dance. (they teach you cool moves you can use in a club to impress people in my country) Maybe they might in big cities?

I enjoy learning salsa and you can meet girls in class too. It's totally different than club dance but I say you can learn how to follow the beat and getting comfortable with women in front of you.

If you want to dance well in a club (just between you and her, not dancing in a circle), just keep hitting the club. Watch what other guys are doing, copy some and try it on your own. It's all about being comfortable in that environment. That's all you need.

It sounds like you are just afraid of going there because you are not good at it. Just go, who cares if you are not good at it?

Dancing

take a salsa class or 2, basically salsa you can dance with any not in the know girl. All salsa is quick quick slow, quick quick slow. If you do this you should be able to impress like 95% of girls. Do a spin, their ass is now in front of you. Grind to their rhythm for a few beats, spin them back around to the front of you, and then spin them to the back again, and then, spin them so you're grinding and matching their rhythm, spin them around again and go for the make out. Lift their arms up in to the air. If their down for that, you're like 90% there. sorry for the bad grammar, pretty drunk,

Dancing

thanks guys, will be joining salsa shortly. just joined the improv club at college.

Dancing

see if there's any swing or ballroom dance class at your school. It is much cheaper than an outside studio. usually like 50/semester compared to 20/class in an outside studio