rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Store Pulls "It's Not Rape" Shirt

https://www.yahoo.com/style/store-pulls-...61533.html

Store Pulls 'It's Not Rape It's a Snuggle With a Struggle' T-Shirt (But You Can Still Buy It Online)

A department store in the Philippines was selling a brown T-shirt reading, “It’s Not Rape It’s a Snuggle With a Struggle,” with two hands forming the shape of a heart in the middle. But after the photo went viral, the product was pulled from the retailer’s shelves.

Karen Kunawicz, who is from New Orleans, La., found the shirt at SM Supermall in Pasay City. She shared a photo of the offensive tee on her Facebook page, and it promptly received thousands of shares and comments from friends around the world. She said she spotted it in the statement tees section for boys. “I was shaking I could not take a proper photo,” she wrote on her wall. “Insulting to women and girls and as a mom of a soon to be 13 year old, it made me want to throw up.”

A t-shirt made her shaking and wanting to vomit, that is all I need to know.

Quote: (09-24-2014 03:59 PM)FilipSRB Wrote:  

A t-shirt made her shaking and wanting to vomit, that is all I need to know.

She confused her disgust with the dysentery she contracted.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I want it.

I'm a sucker for shit like this. Whenever some SWPL gets offended and tries to get a tacky product pulled I immediately desire it.

I still have my "If I killed OJ, here's how I'd do it" t-shirt made in response to OJ's announcement he was going to release a fucked up "If I Did It" book about murdering his wife and a John Wilkes Booth bobblehead there was some controversy about a year or two ago.

Urban Outfitters recently released a bloody-looking Kent State sweatshirt that looked like it'd been shot. Unfortunately it was pulled off the market before I could purchase it.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Tasteless and dubious t-shirts are pretty much a staple in Asia, though I'm surprised this one turned up in the Philippines because of their level of English. Some of the stuff I've seen in Taiwan is pretty amazing, often on either really old women or very young girls. They don't even know what it means. They just buy it to look cool (because it has English on it). The heart on the t-shirt would have been the draw. If there's a heart, teddy bear, etc., Asian women will buy it because it looks cute. I think there are probably a couple of white guys out here trolling t-shirt manufacturers.

Still my favorite offensive t-shirt to wear in public.

[Image: What%252Bdo%252Bwe%252Bwant%25253F%252BA...2BCunt.jpg]

Quote: (09-24-2014 04:56 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I want it.

I'm a sucker for shit like this. Whenever some SWPL gets offended and tries to get a tacky product pulled I immediately desire it.

I still have my "If I killed OJ, here's how I'd do it" t-shirt made in response to OJ's announcement he was going to release a fucked up "If I Did It" book about murdering his wife and a John Wilkes Booth bobblehead there was some controversy about a year or two ago.

Urban Outfitters recently released a bloody-looking Kent State sweatshirt that looked like it'd been shot. Unfortunately it was pulled off the market before I could purchase it.

Which side was the PC SWPL side on for the OJ Simpson trial?

I'm too young to have been following it while it unfurled.

Black man who allegedly killed a white woman.

Black man... white woman... who did the leftist identity politics ideologues side with?

Reading back on this case, I'm Team OJ--firm believer in beyond reasonable doubt, and it seemed like there were a lot of equivocalities at the time.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (09-24-2014 08:23 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

I want it.

Black man... white woman... who did the leftist identity politics ideologues side with?

Reading back on this case, I'm Team OJ--firm believer in beyond reasonable doubt, and it seemed like there were a lot of equivocalities at the time.

Not trying to turn this into a race thread, but here was the general reaction from the courtroom. The black people were elated to see a black hero get a victory, it didn't seem to matter if they thought he did it or not. The non black people were all pretty disgusted that someone got away with murder. Really, people's reactions had nothing to do with politics or whether they were leaning to the right or the left. Black people were happy with the verdict, the rest of the country, not so much so. You can probably find the reading of the verdict on youtube.

go to about 6:45 in and they eventually pan around to show the courtroom. Ron goldman's family was understandably upset. But really, this was essentially the reaction of the country when they found out: black people were elated with the news, everyone else was disgusted with it.

^^^

If officer Wilson gets charged you can expect the same thing. If not, all hell is going to break loose. There has been more rioting and looting. All it took was some lit candles next to flammable objects which were set up by the protesters.

I think the women was overreacting but "hit over the head and dragged behind the dumpster" rape still happens so I can see why she was appalled.

Quote: (09-24-2014 08:33 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2014 08:23 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

I want it.

Not trying to turn this into a race thread, but here was the general reaction from the courtroom. The black people were elated to see a black hero get a victory, it didn't seem to matter if they thought he did it or not. The non black people were all pretty disgusted that someone got away with murder. Really, people's reactions had nothing to do with politics or whether they were leaning to the right or the left. Black people were happy with the verdict, the rest of the country, not so much so. You can probably find the reading of the verdict on youtube.

go to about 6:45 in and they eventually pan around to show the courtroom. Ron goldman's family was understandably upset. But really, this was essentially the reaction of the country when they found out: black people were elated with the news, everyone else was disgusted with it.

Thanks, but I know blacks overwhelmingly sided with OJ--just like they did/do with any well-publicized trial involving blacks and non-blacks--and were elated with the results.

Which is why I asked specifically about the PC/SWPL crowd--whether being a woman or being black auto-captured more PC/SWPL sympathies--sounds like woman > black, in this... case.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (09-24-2014 08:18 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

Still my favorite offensive t-shirt to wear in public.

[Image: What%252Bdo%252Bwe%252Bwant%25253F%252BA...2BCunt.jpg]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

How about one that says

"Can't rape the willing!"

Credit- Bret Easton Ellis's novel :My So-Called Life"

Actually , hot chicks with sufficient number of orbiters would wear that just to taunt the betas.

I saw a picture of a top model once at a party with a T-Shirt that said "Too Drunk to Fuck"

It's important to note that thousands of filipinas passed by this shirt everyday probably without a second thought or reaction but it took one dumb SWPL bitch from the anglosphere to complain and get it yanked.

This is the tshirt and I dont see any problem with it...

the feminazi are bat-crazy

[Image: 6571d8a6-8250-4edd-808a-a5c9d6f3ff17_16x9_600x338.jpg]

I've seen worse.
I won't publicize the brand name, but they've done such shirts as:
'Bollocks to this. I'm going home for a wank.'
'It's always funny until someone gets hurts. Then it's just hilarious.'
'I have the patience of a Saint. Saint Cunty McFuckOff.'
'This man is a paedophile ->'