rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Cuddlr app. Tinder for betas?

I'm curious to hear everyone's take on this. Seems like a tool for attention whores to find their betas. But could the alpha take advantage?

Looks like its only on iOS, not android.

http://time.com/3418573/cuddlr/

Quote:Quote:

Have you ever had the overwhelming urge to spoon with a complete stranger in a public place? Anybody? We’ll take that silence as a resounding maybe!

Cuddlr is a location-based app that finds people in the immediate vicinity who are game for a strictly “platonic” cuddle. Users are shown a name and picture (because cuddling compatibility knows no age) of potential snuggle buddies. If you approve one another within a 15-minute window, then you can send a message about where to meet up and then see real-time walking directions of where the other person is as he or she approaches. (You can also block a user at any time.)

Founder Charlie Williams talked to Salon about the app’s unique offerings (it’s not for sex, he promises!):

A cuddle is longer than a hug, but shorter than a date, so you’re not faced with having to sit through a drink or two if you’ve decided someone isn’t for you: you can politely end a cuddle any time. People uninterested in dating, whether because they’re already in a relationship, or not pursuing a relationship, will enjoy having a way to experience a connection with someone without any pressure to dress up, find an activity, exchange numbers or even see each other again.

This concept adds a whole new, fun level of “is this cheating?” to modern relationships.

Post-cuddle, users can then rank their partners’ performance … just like AirBNB

Possibly the gayest thing I've ever seen.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Do I get to rate her cuddling skills on my cock too?

The old "put her hand on my dick trick."

Since you can be negatively repped, I wonder if girls will start chasing the guys that already have a negative reputation on there. Girls tell themselves they just want a hug, but the instinct probably makes the negative repped guys more attractive and mysterious, perhaps?

This gives me an idea for an app called Fuckr.

People uninterested in dating, whether because they’re already in a relationship, or not pursuing a relationship, will enjoy having a way to experience a connection with someone without any pressure to dress up, find an activity, exchange numbers or even see each other again.

Any girl using this app is pathologically incapable of experiencing connections with other people.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm downloading this right now.
If you wanna try and turn this into a bang go now, before all the time wasters catch wind of it.

Just like tinder 2.5 years ago.
All the attractive girls used it to fuck but now you have to wade through the single moms and fattys to find a dtf girl you actually wanna fuck.

This concept adds a whole new, fun level of “is this cheating?” to modern relationships.

This angle will lead to bangs. Chicks can use it and say there's 'nothing wrong with it, why would their boyfriend get mad' and then say to their girlfriends. "oh, well he was cute and I was just there to cuddle...and things just kind of happened."

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Lol I already downloaded this two days ago. I haven't lost when physical contact was made yet, so I have high hopes that some pre-touch jokes and conversation will lead to some exhibitionism

I don't know why you guys are hating on this.

I love cuddling. I wanna download this right now.

My favorite cuddling position is doggystyle.

EDIT: aw... no android version.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-23-2014 10:00 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

[Image: nuts.gif][Image: banana.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

Bravo man!

First contact made on friday night. I woke up with a notification that "Mara" wants to cuddle... at one AM in the morning. It couldn't have been anything else but a dick request

Quote: (09-24-2014 02:46 PM)GoSkins Wrote:  

[Image: nuts.gif][Image: banana.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

Bravo man!

Start a kickstarter. You've got my 5$.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

[Image: 1174804810.jpg]

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

So the expectation of intimate physical contact is there, but without the stigma of tinder.

Add netflix and a bottle of wine and you're golden. That's basically my go-to formula for second dates.

tried the app once, and all I could find were a few dudes in my neighborhood. [Image: sad.gif]

I wish the app had a way to at least filter out the dudes. Hopefully they fix that soon.

I think you guys underrate cuddling as a gaming technique. From the story: "Founder Charlie Williams talked to Salon about the app’s unique offerings (it’s not for sex, he promises!)"

Yeah, I've promised that, too. So have women I've known. You have to say that because most people won't come out and just say "Let's sleep together."

Girls worry about coming on too strong and guys are likely to get drinks thrown in their face (like in this telling scene from the movie "Tootsie").

But when all is said and done, I wonder if this app won't be conducive to more hookups that cuddles. This reminds me of the old "Seinfeld" episode where a woman invites George up for coffee and he refuses, only to realize later "Coffee's not coffee! Coffee is sex!" Careful what you refuse, because it might not be what you think (says someone who knows from experience, sad to say).