rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude Kills His Chick's Mom, Gets Her To Help Him Put Her Body In A Suitcase

[Image: 750x422]

Quote:Quote:

An Oak Park man has confessed he killed his girlfriend’s mother in a luxury hotel on Indonesia’s Bali island, and the girlfriend has acknowledged helping him stuff the body into a suitcase, according to police.

Tommy Schaefer, 21, and Heather Mack, 18, were arrested on Aug. 13 after the battered body of Sheila von Weise-Mack was found in a bloody suitcase outside a luxury hotel on the resort island in Indonesia.

Police said the suspects have made separate confessions: Schaefer admitted to killing Wiese-Mack, 62, and Mack admitted helping him stuff her body into the suitcase.

"Tommy said that he was in an argument with Sheila von Weise-Mack in a hotel room. Tommy was offended and then killed Sheila," Djoko Hari Utomo, head of police in the provincial capital Denpasar told Reuters. "Heather was in the room. She witnessed the killing and then helped put the body into a suitcase."

Bali police spokesman Hery Wiyanto told CNN “it appears that the motive for the killing was because she was against Schaefer's relationship with Heather."

Utomo said Schaefer and Mack, who is three months pregnant, were accompanied by their Indonesian and U.S. lawyers during the interrogations. Attempts to reach the Indonesian lawyers were not immediately successful.

The couple has yet to be formally charged. Utomo said officers hoped to complete their investigation and file their case with prosecutors before the couple’s detention period ends in the middle of October.

Mack and Schaefer were taken into custody after police found them sleeping in a hotel room about 6 miles from the St. Regis, a luxury beachfront resort where they had been staying. The couple told police they had been taken captive at the hotel by an armed gang whose members killed von Wiese-Mack but that they had managed to escape, according to media reports.

Authorities said the hotel workers and the taxi driver who discovered the body gave a different version of events, however.

Von Wiese-Mack was seen arguing with the pair over who would pay Schaefer's hotel bill earlier that day, according to Tribune news services. Later the young couple came down with a suitcase that they loaded into a taxi after refusing offers of help from hotel staff, police said.

Mack and Schaefer then went back inside the hotel, where police say they tried to access her mother's safe deposit box containing their passports and jewelry. The hotel staff refused to open it and the couple exited through a back door, authorities said.

When they didn't return after two hours, the taxi driver opened the trunk and discovered a bloody suitcase, police said. The taxi driver drove the car to a police station, where Mack's body was found inside a hard-sided gray suitcase.

A coroner said she died of asphyxiation, but also suffered blows to her face and head.

Von Wiese-Mack's brother, William Wiese, has told the Tribune that his sister had long confided in him and their other sister, Debra, of her struggles with her daughter, Heather Mack, 18. Police in the family’s former hometown of Oak Park have said they made 86 visits to the home since 2004 to investigate allegations that Mack repeatedly battered her mother, threatened her and ran away.

In the most serious incident, the mother alleged that her daughter had pushed her to the ground, causing von Wiese-Mack to suffer a broken arm in 2011. Von Wiese-Mack often declined to have her only child arrested, according to police reports.

“I think my sister loved Heather more than anything,” Wiese said. “She would seek our input and advice. She tried so hard to help Heather through the years with therapists and psychiatrists. It was always a struggle to get Heather to (cooperate).”

Wiese was unaware of any specific diagnosis, though police reports suggest Mack suffered from depression. Wiese said the girl grew more difficult after the 2006 death of her father, James, a highly regarded Chicago jazz and classical music composer. He died after he suffered a pulmonary embolism in his hotel while on vacation.

Von Wiese-Mack alleged in a lawsuit against Royal Caribbean Cruises that his death was the result of an injury suffered during an earlier Greece vacation. A Cook County judge in 2011 approved a $1.5 million settlement.

Wiese said he suspects Schaefer showed up in Bali without his sister’s prior knowledge. The brother said von Wiese-Mack was excited about the trip when they last spoke.

“I think she was hoping it would be a fresh start for her and Heather,” he said. “She was such an optimist. She was forever trying to help that girl.”

Wiese said the family is planning a Sept. 27 memorial service in Chicago.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...tory.html/

This shit just screams "Psycho" when Norman Bates lives with "Mother" after she's long-dead.

Any of you guys get that vibe?

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

A fair few serial killers had girlfriends/wives who knew what their men did and helped out. Sick people find each other eventually.

They will go to jail in Indonesia, correct? Has anyone seen Raid 2?

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Why... I mean is it really worth spending your whole life in Prison. Whenever I get really mad, I go for a bubble tea. The ensuing sugar/caffiene rush and crash, instantly help me forget what I was worried about.

Quote: (09-20-2014 04:44 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

A fair few serial killers had girlfriends/wives who knew what their men did and helped out. Sick people find each other eventually.

Game recognized.

Dark fucking game, but game nonetheless.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This 62 year old lady was a real parasite, an Oak Park SWPL. Apparently she had some sort of staffer job for Ted Kennedy, a real POS, so it's safe to say this woman was a status seeker with no principles. Eventually she gets knocked up by some black guy at age 44. Going along with the clichéd story he was some sort of jazz musician. He dies of a heart attack on vacation (burning through that all so common baby boomer SWPL inheritance no doubt). This unscrupulous lady sues a cruise line that her late husband had been on in the past and blames his death on them. She wins! Gets 1.5 mil and goes traveling with her bi-racial daughter and her bi-racial boyfriend. As far as I'm concerned this was a happy ending.

The daughter had a history of physically beating up her mom.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...story.html

It's my belief she's the one who actually did the killing or at least participated in the killing along with the boyfriend.

The game is fucked up, now men are dealing with women like this?

Fuck that.

The daughter won't get conspiracy charges for encouraging the boyfriend to kill the mom.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: article-2723665-2081468D00000578-271_634x638.jpg]

^ Look like brother and sister.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling