rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with overly entitled 5's in your social circle or job?

Western girls/women who are maybe

* 5's (maybe due to fat or post prime), while still not ugly enough to scare away employers or desperate betas and

* around average intelligence but

* socially savvy in order to take advantage of everything that the Western society is throwing at them

could sometimes be incredibly entitled and completely unapologetic about 'their' perks, sometimes perks that are even to the detriment of others (no news here I guess). Those girls/women don't need to be feminists but know how to take advantage of how the Western society favours them.

Now I understand that they accept perks that are thrown at them but it can annoy me if they act incredibly entitled without any sign of gratitude, even if it in a given situation would be socially expected to show some sign of gratitude.

What is the best way to deal with them? If they are in your social circle or is a colleague you mostly need to deal with them at one point or another.

TL;DR how to deal with annoying and overly entitled unapologetic Western fatties that lack any sign of gratitude but you can't just walk away from them due to social circle or job?

If in your social circle tell them to fuck off. Why waste your time with entitled fatties?

If you have to work with them, ignore them. Spend your energy figuring out how to make a living without sitting next to rude fatties in a cubicle.

^^^

Unfortunately I don't always find it that easy. If you have a great job with many great colleagues would you change jobs due to one annoying fatty at the workplace that you only have to deal with maybe once a month anyway?

Work harder, dress better, be more confident, firmly push back, truly don't give ffks, charm as required. Don't let your ego get in the way of successfully navigating social minefields, both in and out of work.

Quote: (09-15-2014 09:53 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

^^^

Unfortunately I don't always find it that easy. If you have a great job with many great colleagues would you change jobs due to one annoying fatty at the workplace that you only have to deal with maybe once a month anyway?

Only seeing her once a month isn't bad. Just don't do her any favors.

The law has not been changed saying you have to fuck them. So give them a miss.

Quote: (09-15-2014 09:53 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

^^^

If it's really once a month, unless they have immense power, just blend into the background around that person. I know that goes against the usual advice, but for that person, you probably gain nothing by being "above-average" around her once a month. If this person has the average observation level, they will forget you in minutes, if not seconds. The easiest way to avoid losing a fight is to avoid getting in it.

If you need her active support, look around her to find what flatters her, and use that method on her only because you have to. Treat her as a person of influence, not as a member of your social circle.

Even if I hate someone at work, they usually won't know it. I don't get into arguments at work if I don't need to or have someone's bad attitude affect what I do. I ignore them for the most part if I don't want to deal with them, but I'll still put on a fake smile. You have to be a bit manipulative and not have people without power affect you.

Quote: (09-15-2014 02:07 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Even if I hate someone at work, they usually won't know it. I don't get into arguments at work if I don't need to or have someone's bad attitude affect what I do. I ignore them for the most part if I don't want to deal with them, but I'll still put on a fake smile. You have to be a bit manipulative and not have people without power affect you.

Let's say - just as an example - that she is talking about what she claims she is entitled to, directly to you or when you are around her with a group of people, do you keep silent or do you make any kind of comment about her excessive entitlement?

Assault with kindness. They are bitter for a reason, don't need to give them a reason to be bitter towards me.

I just think 'shame' and challenge them less.

Quote: (09-15-2014 02:53 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Let's say - just as an example - that she is talking about what she claims she is entitled to, directly to you or when you are around her with a group of people, do you keep silent or do you make any kind of comment about her excessive entitlement?

"Knock yourself out!" is usually what I'd say. You let people run loose and eventually they're going to fuck themselves over.

If it doesn't directly affect you and you engage them in any way its just going to end badly for you. To me, it seems like gossip and office chitter chatter, which for the most part I won't participate in.

Quit your job or keep at it, get promoted then fire their fat asses.

Can you give some more specific examples of how she claims she is entitled to something? Also, what kind of favors and unfair advantages did she get by being socially savvy?

Also, unless she is your boss or very high up in the company, why exactly do you care? That's like worrying about a barking dog.

Don't.

Quote: (09-15-2014 02:53 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

"I'm really sorry, I'd love to keep chatting, but I've got some work I've gotta get done or they're gonna can me." Say that with a disarming smile. You have to play the game if you want to work in an office.

Can you play the beta at work a bit?

I know people are raging but we all know that the workplace is far from redpill. Playing the beta/nice guy sometimes do you favor, it certainly helped me. I would only do it with people in power though.

In this case, when and if you have to talk to her, just give one word answers while smiling, then excuse yourself because you have a report to file or shit to do. Dont give her any detail about your life. Dont talk about yourself. Shit dont even talk. You never know if one day she goes haywire and decide to make shit up or gossip about you.

OR: Im sure you are not the only one finding her annoying. Find another office girl who hates her, and use that angle... 48 laws of power here.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

If it's inevitable to speak with her I guess I will just have to pretend that I didn't hear it or just not call her out on it (unless she goes on and on about it) even if she isn't in a position of power. It will be hard, it goes against my nature not to call out on such bs but better I guess to just not rock the boat at work where you make money and use that money to game and travel instead.