rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta wears t-shirt made by fat GF

Quote:Quote:

Boyfriend's Hilarious 'Possessive Girlfriend' Ibiza T-Shirt Goes Viral

All the world's 'most possessive girlfriend' awards are being thrown at 20-year-old Abbie Bartlett, but we can't help but thinking she's in on the joke

A savvy young mum has made herself something of a viral internet star by creating a tongue-in-cheek t-shirt for her boyfriend to wear on holiday in Ibiza - with the aim of warning off other girls.[Image: e889faf0-380b-11e4-94a9-41fc057f0153_leo...friend.jpg]

Abbie Bartlett covered a white shirt with happy photos of herself and boyfriend Leon Connolly together, captioned with: "I love my girlfriend Abbie and hate all the girls in Ibiza so please stay away from me'.

The 20-year-old mum of one has been enjoying the publicity ever since pictures of Leon wearing the shirt started spreading on social media. She's been interviewed on the radio and the story's been picked up by seeral major newspapers.

[Image: 598ca4f0-380c-11e4-9c29-4d5e22138052_abb...ughter.jpg]

There's no doubt that taken at face value the shirt does make her look like a bunny boiler. But while the move inevitably has opened the pair up to online trolling (what doesn't these days?), Abbie's Facebook responses suggest she's finding the whole thing hilarious.

The pair have a five year old daughter together and she says if she had real trust issues, would Leon really be going to Ibiza in the first place?

Abbie posted an open message online yesterday saying: "Anyone who knows me and Leon know that we have literally the best relationship ever, and we sure as hell haven't got any trust issues, he does his thing I do my thing and that's the way it works out for us I'm not insecure or physco in any way at all (I don't think I am) we just know how to have Craic, and I actually hope he has a class time in Ibiza all the luck in the world to the girls over there if they crack him he's yours gals haha (sic)."

[Image: a3d0ca50-380c-11e4-a5d2-15412fcfbfbe_fac...omment.jpg]

Despite the shirt being just a joke Abbie says Leon might just wear it on holiday now, as it's turned him into a bit of a celebrity.
She explained: "Leon wasn't expecting it, I had mentioned that I would make him a t-shirt but didn't think I actually would.
"He saw the funny side of it because it is really just a joke, he and I have a really similar sense of humour.
"He ended up laughing about it and even posed for pictures wearing it."

[Image: c0887990-380c-11e4-8ba5-75dc12f96c49_leo...tshirt.jpg]

Abbie, a criminology student at Northumbria University, said: "Leon said he definitely will wear it in Ibiza now because he's practically famous, but I think it might have the opposite effect.
The criminology student at Northumbria University added: "I have absolutely no reason to be jealous or possessive because I know Leon would never cheat on me."
The picture of Leon posing in the shirt has garnered more than 125,000 likes on UniLad's Facebook page.

[Image: 0c791670-380d-11e4-a5d2-15412fcfbfbe_leo...rtlett.jpg]

Once he got that the shirt was a joke he thought it was funny, saying: "I just have to laugh about it, Abbie is the only girl for me an we both know that!"
Keep an eye out for him enjoying his five minutes in Ibiza this weekend...

[Image: 2cca6730-380d-11e4-a5d2-15412fcfbfbe_leo...-ibiza.jpg]

TLDR: Insecure fattie makes T-Shirt for BF so he doesn't cheat, tries to play it off as joke, when it's not. Beta/Omega agrees to wear it.

Is that her in picture, top left on his shirt?

If it is, it looks like she was smoking before she ballooned into a whale.

Quote: (09-13-2014 10:55 AM)Darius Wrote:  

Is that her in picture, top left on his shirt?

If it is, it looks like she was smoking before she ballooned into a whale.

All the pics are of them. Don't know if I could say the same though, pic looks a little blurry.

She's a very tasty lower class English blonde, and remains extremely fuckable as a chubby young "mum" (she may well become frankly fat one day but that day is not now). Let me assure you that all her holes have a perfect inviting pinkness. The ink is unfortunate but at this point is almost part of the genetic endowment of this kind of chav slut.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

She'd be an 8 easy if she lost the weight.

This could actually be a terrific prop if the girlfriend pictured is hot. Pictures of you with hot girlfriend + that text (which is pretty funny and clever for my proposed use).

OP: GF is text speak, do not use it on the forums.

Too fat, and doesn't have the ass/tits that move a thick girl into the 'fuckable' category for me.

Maybe if I was really drunk and on a dry spell.

4.5/10 WNB.

Anyone notice that she has a stronger jaw than him? [Image: lol.gif] Never be in a relationship with a girl that weighs more than you, it's impossible to respect that.

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:10 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

She's a very tasty lower class English blonde, and remains extremely fuckable as a chubby young "mum" (she may well become frankly fat one day but that day is not now). Let me assure you that all her holes have a perfect inviting pinkness. The ink is unfortunate but at this point is almost part of the genetic endowment of this kind of chav slut.

Using the short hand for girlfriend can't he used?

Before we know we will have to write "I am" or "do not" instead of "I'm" and "don't".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:23 AM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

Too fat, and doesn't have the ass/tits that move a thick girl into the 'fuckable' category for me.

4.5/10 WNB.

Come on man -- 4.5, really?

Look at these two pics carefully:

[Image: c0887990-380c-11e4-8ba5-75dc12f96c49_leo...tshirt.jpg]

She has an exceptionally nice mouth. You know how good that mouth would look and feel on a cock? Very.

Her skin coloration is sweet, a pure white girl's pinkness but without excessive pallor. She is clearly very highly estrogenized. Like I said, all her holes would look very nice on close inspection -- a pink pussy and a perfectly pink asshole.

She has some excess weight now but it's nowhere near the point where it makes her not worth fucking. There is something to be said for a little fat on a young mum. It adds a good touch of depravity to that car sucking after she leaves off her kid at the nursery school.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Fat
Coke can body type
Man jaw

4/10 WNB

Edit: @Lizard of Oz, looks like we just have different tastes. I have a very low tolerance for fat.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Fucking hilarious man...but it's still gonna be a WNB for me. I have literally lost a boner whilst before having sex with a chunky girl like this, so she quite literally does not pass the boner test for me. I have no doubt on the quality of her holes, just the quality of the visual while I'm inside them.

I also am on a Mexican girl stint lately, and I've been mesmerized by some of the ass quality they have. I'll stand a little extra weight on them because they have the curves to back it up, but lately with white girls I've only turned my head when I see a flat stomach. Thickness RARELY looks good on a white girl.

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:38 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:23 AM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

4.5/10 WNB.

Come on man -- 4.5, really?

Look at these two pics carefully:

She has an exceptionally nice mouth. You know how good that mouth would look and feel on a cock? Very.

Her skin coloration is sweet, a pure white girl's pinkness but without excessive pallor. She is clearly very highly estrogenized. Like I said, all her holes would look very nice on close inspection -- a pink pussy and a perfectly pink asshole.

She has some excess weight now but it's nowhere near the point where it makes her not worth fucking. There is something to be said for a little fat on a young mum. It adds a good touch of depravity to that car sucking after she leaves off her kid at the nursery school.

Quote: (09-13-2014 10:44 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  

[Image: a3d0ca50-380c-11e4-a5d2-15412fcfbfbe_fac...omment.jpg]

She's all about that BBC.

"Using the short hand for girlfriend can't he used? "

Do you say GF in conversation? Also it was in the title of all places, and the mods would take issue with it.

It looks like she is tucking her tongue into the bottom of her lip in all of those photos.

nope...nothing wrong with her at all.

If she lost 40-50 pounds of weight, she might dump his ass or cheat, sad to say. There is no way she actually respects him after he kowtows to her like this.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:47 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

Fat
Coke can body type
Man jaw

4/10 WNB

Edit: @Lizard of Oz, looks like we just have different tastes. I have a very low tolerance for fat.

Same here. Can't do fat (and she is fat by my metric) She gets a 5/10 WNB from me. My WB/WNB line is between 5/10 and 6/10.

6/10 is a girl I WOULD bang
7/10 is a girl I WANT to bang

5/10 is seriously iffy. WNB under normal circumstances. 3 month dry spell and 4 drinks in me? Ehhhhhh okay I can't say I wouldn't.

I agree that she'd be pretty cute minus the weight, but no point in discussing hypotheticals here. That one's just gonna get worse by the day.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-13-2014 10:44 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  

This picture makes me cringe. Not just because he's got such a punchable expression here. It's that simp/nice guy expression that I see in a lot of young guys. In some way, I see the younger me, back in the days of giving puppydog smiles to girls.

It's the epitome of what NOT to look like to women. If you did a before/after for a guy learning game, this guy's face would be the "before", while the "after" would look something like this:

[Image: PH-008_png.jpg]

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

His girlfriend need to lose a bit of weight.

She's got a tattoo on her arm as well, occasionally a form of 'empowerment', quoted as "it's my body I can do what I want with it.

Quote: (09-13-2014 12:59 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

This picture makes me cringe. Not just because he's got such a punchable expression here. It's that simp/nice guy expression that I see in a lot of young guys. In some way, I see the younger me, back in the days of giving puppydog smiles to girls.

It's the epitome of what NOT to look like to women. If you did a before/after for a guy learning game, this guy's face would be the "before", while the "after" would look something like this:

It's really not fair though. Most girls in their early 20s are vastly more experienced than guys that age. A lower class northern euro girl who was probably hot at 15 years old? She's been pumped and dumped by chav alphas on scooters countless of times already. An average dude that age is so thirsty he think he won the lottery. It's not fair at all. Consider that these teen to early twenties girls are who all of us go after, including the players in their late twenties, thirties and up with experience and lifestyle. She's seen it all already, been played and learned, and here is this guy just happy to get laid, thinking he found his sweet princess.

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:11 PM)berserk Wrote:  

It's really not fair though. Most girls in their early 20s are vastly more experienced than guys that age. A lower class northern euro girl who was probably hot at 15 years old? She's been pumped and dumped by chav alphas on scooters countless of times already. An average dude that age is so thirsty he think he won the lottery. It's not fair at all. Consider that these teen to early twenties girls are who all of us go after, including the players in their late twenties, thirties and up with experience and lifestyle. She's seen it all already, been played and learned, and here is this guy just happy to get laid, thinking he found his sweet princess.

Actually it seems like they've been together since they were at least 15 - they have a 5 year old daughter together.

Quote: (09-13-2014 05:11 PM)berserk Wrote:  

All true.

Which is why every single red pill guy should have children, hopefully boys, so they can set their heads straight about how to treat women.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-13-2014 12:04 PM)Haig Wrote:  

It looks like she is tucking her tongue into the bottom of her lip in all of those photos.

nope...nothing wrong with her at all.

Good spot.

Why is she doing that?

Quote: (09-13-2014 12:52 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2014 11:47 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

Fat
Coke can body type
Man jaw

4/10 WNB

Same here. Can't do fat (and she is fat by my metric) She gets a 5/10 WNB from me. My WB/WNB line is between 5/10 and 6/10.

6/10 is a girl I WOULD bang
7/10 is a girl I WANT to bang

5/10 is seriously iffy. WNB under normal circumstances. 3 month dry spell and 4 drinks in me? Ehhhhhh okay I can't say I wouldn't.

I agree that she'd be pretty cute minus the weight, but no point in discussing hypotheticals here. That one's just gonna get worse by the day.

Agreed.

My close friends and I have discussed/lightly argued about this.

They'll take a chunky girl with a pretty face, I'll take a semi-butterface.

Either way, a woman that young shouldn't be that heavy. It's not healthy nor attractive.

This dude looks miserable as all hell with his girlfriend.

Guy needs Game. Simple as that.

The following is a depiction of this guy's balls:

This chick just does not do it for me. Would bang in the mouth though. This fellow looks like if he hit the gym and ordered some alpha he could prally slay lots of hotties. I guess that could be said about pretty much any guy though.
[Image: avatars-000009513354-jrkk55-t200x200.jpg?e76cf77]
[Image: Abbie-Bartlett-2-540x405.jpg]
[Image: dit_is_het_meest_jaloerse_vriendinnetje_ooit.jpg]
[Image: 978354-b9b77e30-37f4-11e4-a343-9e6c16704359.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin