rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Helsinki Story

A Helsinki Story

Hello everyone !

I have been asking around forum lately about places to visit in eu and gathering info and planning to make a trip. The time has come now and as I finish up the next few days in Ibiza I will be flying out (with my tan) to Helsinki in quest for a flag (or more!) and quite the story to write. There is a forum member who will he joining me in my mission and he can choose to reveal himself if he wants . For now I will refer to him as rvwing. I have spent 2 weeks in Western Europe enjoying the last bit of summer and hitting up the beaches of lagos and Barcelona and Ibiza before plunging into the colder depths of Scandinavia . I chose Finland due to the relatively lower cost of living than the rest of Scandinavia , my preference to the look of the women, and the above normal success I have received via a purely tinder pipeline method .

About Me

I have been to Europe one other time on a split contiki tour / duo travel mission with a buddy from back home of which during the end of the trip we both discovered RVF. We only were really successful notching tourists at the time and never really made a stab at the locals in the relevant locations of which we were on our own so I hope to make this a redemption mission.

As of now I plan to stay in Helsinki for 8 days , but I have not planned any itinerary past that as I have a full month remaining to empty out my cargo bay in EE. (Tallinn maybe?). I am a Canadian born in my early twenties, with a decent build, tall, dark complexion and now with a Mexican depth tan so I am hoping to do well here. I have received a few PMs from people inquiring and I apologize for not responding to so quickly so if you have any questions to ask me during my stay, post here and I will try to answer and fulfill to the best of my ability .

Pipelining

I have restricted my pipeline efforts to tinder as it has been more than enough to illustrate the talent and has an endless amount of English speaking Finnish females waiting to speak to a North American. Tinder is actually what sparked my interest to Finland because after reading that thread about the Swedish tinder 10s my curiosity got to the best of me and I began planting my iPhone all over the map in search for my favorites.

Scandinavia has a MASSIVE abundance of girls using tinder and after developing a taste for the looks in the women and I leaned towards Finland. The amount of matches I received in Finland compared to what I get at home was astonishing . Within less than a week I banked over 60 7/10+ Finn matches.

There are thousands and thousands of girls using tinder in Finland . At first I used a maxed out radius to grasp a feeler for the Finnish phenotype and start chatting with them to see how curious they were...

Only after restricting it to the greater Helsinki area (kamppi pin +30km or so) was I able to reach the end of the most logistical batch of females .

Morale of the story , dating sites for me are a waste of time when there is something else so simple and effective available and so widely used.

Logistics

I have chosen to stay in the heart of kamppi for obvious reasons . It was difficult to find a decent looking modernIzed appt that I would both enjoy staying in and the girls would feel comfortable in, however I managed to find a 1 BR/ 1 BA For about 80 usd a night roughly about 3 weeks before landing in Helsinki (maybe I waited too long). For those of you who do not know kamppi is the main downtown night life area ideal for flag collectors on a mission.

This is all I am going to write for now as the sun is starting to warm up in Ibiza and I'm going to the beach to work on the tan .

Cheers
Fstrdnl

A Helsinki Story

I strongly recommend you to visit Tiger and Apollo for night game,,,
Tiger located Kamppi mall and Apollo is opposite.
Starbucks opposite of mall (i dont remember name but you cannot miss) is very ideal for day game.
They are shy but very polite to reply all qustions..
Tinder waste of time but what I seen on Tinder were breathe taking.

A Helsinki Story

Tiger sucks nowadays. Don't go there. Tivoli is bigger and better.

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-10-2014 01:46 PM)The Great Basilisk Wrote:  

Tiger sucks nowadays. Don't go there. Tivoli is bigger and better.

What's your recommendation for Wednesday and Thursday nights?

A Helsinki Story

I found the same with tinder girls but I became very direct and aggressive and they began to fold. I have an 8 (I would give her a 9 based off some of her Instagram photos .. Jaw dropping) meeting me at the airport and taking me to her place as my airbnb appt is not ready for an extra day . I'll be sure to document that journey on Saturday

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-10-2014 03:12 PM)fstrdnl Wrote:  

I found the same with tinder girls but I became very direct and aggressive and they began to fold. I have an 8 (I would give her a 9 based off some of her Instagram photos .. Jaw dropping) meeting me at the airport and taking me to her place as my airbnb appt is not ready for an extra day . I'll be sure to document that journey on Saturday

Great way to start the trip! And for some reason there is no chemistry between you and her, you will at least be able to gain access to her social circle. Seeing how she's an 8/9, it's safe to say she's not hanging out with ugly chicks. This is a win win for you in my book!

A Helsinki Story

Quote:Quote:

Great way to start the trip! And for some reason there is no chemistry between you and her, you will at least be able to gain access to her social circle. Seeing how she's an 8/9, it's safe to say she's not hanging out with ugly chicks. This is a win win for you in my book!

Cheers man . By the way our conversations have been going I am hoping to break a flagging speed record here (anyone under an hour in the country and capture?)

A Helsinki Story

I will be in Helsinki late September so looking forward to hear your experience and stories.

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-10-2014 08:41 PM)pupdawg82 Wrote:  

I will be in Helsinki late September so looking forward to hear your experience and stories.

Sounds good what dates will you be there ?

A Helsinki Story

I'm also planning a trip there for a few days, during second week of October for the weekend. I'll post whatever tips I have received onto this thread in a moment.

Right now, I'm thinking I should take an overnight cruise on Viking Sunday night since bars and clubs might be dead. I don't know what's the best choice for Sunday, so anyone have any experience with this? I can also do a cruise Thursday night, but it might be better to party and club in Helsinki for Thursday?

choices... choices...

A Helsinki Story

Party cruise dead on Thursday. I went two weeks ago from Helsinki to Stockholm on Tallink Silja. That said, my buddy and I both banged 18 year olds on that cruise but felt it was really luck since we ran into them at an elevator.

Party in Helsinki on Thursday. For a Sunday night I'd have dates ready to go.

- Clint Barton

A Helsinki Story

I think I mentioned this in another thread but Wed night is college night at Tiger. Definitely go.

- Clint Barton

A Helsinki Story

Sept 24 to 26. Are you going to be around?

A Helsinki Story

I might just be around then pupdawg

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-12-2014 04:21 AM)fstrdnl Wrote:  

I might just be around then pupdawg

I will PM you when I reach there. Looking forward to go hunting with you[Image: smile.gif]

A Helsinki Story

Currently sitting on the plane about an hour out of Helsinki . First time I've ever been on a plane that has wifi that offers access to the entirety of the internet and not just the internal system . My Finnish angel awaits my arrival [Image: biggrin.gif]

A Helsinki Story

Finnish flag captured . Story to come after I catch up on sleep

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-13-2014 08:44 AM)fstrdnl Wrote:  

Dude this may be a record! According to your post's time stamp...you captured a flag within 1-2 hours of landing? Impressive!! We salute you [Image: clap2.gif]

A Helsinki Story

About 1;15 was the time !! It was swell . Report tmrw sleep now

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-13-2014 03:24 PM)xCHENDOx Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2014 08:44 AM)fstrdnl Wrote:  

Dude this may be a record! According to your post's time stamp...you captured a flag within 1-2 hours of landing? Impressive!! We salute you [Image: clap2.gif]

Not wanting to rain on anybodies parade or take away from a good start over there, but I have gotten the flag within 45 minutes from landing 6 or 7 times thanks to pipelining (she's waiting in airport and comes to hotel with me). I do recall a story from a forum member that hooked up with a local in the airport bathroom after landing. He had met her on the flight over. I think that one's the record. Probably around 15 minutes after landing.

A Helsinki Story

No parades ruined , I had a feeling I hadn't set any records .

A Helsinki Story

Not wanting to rain on anybodies parade or take away from a good start over there, but I have gotten the flag within 45 minutes from landing 6 or 7 times thanks to pipelining (she's waiting in airport and comes to hotel with me). I do recall a story from a forum member that hooked up with a local in the airport bathroom after landing. He had met her on the flight over. I think that one's the record. Probably around 15 minutes after landing.

That's impressive! Especially with the consistant success you achieved through pipelining. Sounds like that's the way to go. I'm assuming these adventures you were travelling solo?

Hey, still a remarkable feat. This should propel you into GREATER success with the remainder of your trip.

A Helsinki Story

Quote: (09-14-2014 10:54 AM)xCHENDOx Wrote:  

That's impressive! Especially with the consistant success you achieved through pipelining. Sounds like that's the way to go. I'm assuming these adventures you were travelling solo?

Hey, still a remarkable feat. This should propel you into GREATER success with the remainder of your trip.

Yeah, sometimes with a friend and sometimes going solo. You can read about a lot of my stories at http://www.swooptheworld.com. My friends and I would always try to get "the golden touchdown" which is getting the flag within 24 hours of landing.

A Helsinki Story

Day 1:

12:30 AM Ibiza airport

Just got to the airport and was quickly reminded why I will not visit the UK again . There are a lot of UK tourists in Ibiza (of course) and I was on a connecting flight from Ibiza to London. For some reason I could not find a flight direct to Helsinki even though I saw a lot of Finns in Ibiza . Anyways I was standing in the check in line and a couple of UK girls (both cows) were talking openly and loudly about how the one girls boyfriend would have a massive hardon for her upon her return and it later talked about waxing their pussies . I turned around when it got to that part to see (in horror) the disgust of who were speaking these words , just nasty, cottage cheese legs, horrible dressed, annoying cockney accent, It made me cringe and happy I was heading to a place with much nicer women . Flight left at 2:30am and didn't get any sleep . Landed in London to have a 5 hour layover and couldn't get any sleep anywhere so unfortunately did the dreadful airport wait entirely awake until my flight to Helsinki at 9am .

9:05 AM

Let me be one to say I have used a lot of airlines before and Norwegian air was quite pleasant to write in the books. I had a full row of seating to myself, they had wifi on the plane and the leg room was quite liberal for somebody taller than 6 feet . Very nice to travel with them after a few Ryanair flights . (Don't recommend flying with Ryanair ever).

2:40 PM

Landed in Helsinki after a 3 hour flight from London and met up with my 8/10 tinder pipeline who I had been preheating for a month . She was dressed in a nice black skirt with makeup and everything done, looked exactly like her photos such a rarity I know , and acted sort of shy and surprised like she couldn't believe she was meeting a North American in person of something . For the first duration of the trip to her appartment she was so quiet and hard to crack open . I felt I had to do 80% of the talking and sometimes poked at her shyness . She showed me some Finnish words on a newspaper she was using to fan herself as it was decently toasty in Helsinki with clear skies, great for day game !!

4:00 PM

Got to her apartment and I would say there was about 5-10 minutes of blah blah until the clothes came off . Did the usual fake watching a movie sort of thing and the action began. I suppose all of the preheating made her quote horny as she was very excited the whole time and she constantly said things she hates about Finnish guys..Finnish girls seem to do this often.. I ended up enjoying her company so much I stayed the night at her appartment. I have had a decent share of European girls but only really at home where they have been Americanized so was quite surprised to her going to the market while I stayed in bed, buying some food for dinner and made me a pizza from scratch and served me beers in bed . Safe to say round 2 and 3 were happily given and we watched netflix and fell asleep ...

End of day 1, a great intro to Helsinki I suppose.

A Helsinki Story

looked exactly like her photos such a rarity I know

Not surprised. Finnish people are so honest so it's almost embarrasing.

like she couldn't believe she was meeting a North American in person
I didn't know that North Americans have a exotic value here.
Usually it's the Spanish,French and Italianos.
Fuck, even my own sister was together with a French guy for 10 years.
And now she is going to marry an English guy so maybe it doesn't make sense [Image: dodgy.gif]

she constantly said things she hates about Finnish guys.

Can't wait to hear that story again.