rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

West Africa

West Africa

BOOM!

Saturday is D-Day.

I'm overlanding to the following countries:
  • The Gambia
  • Senegal
  • Guinea Bissau
  • Guinea
  • Sierra Leone
  • Liberia
  • Cote d'Ivoire (depending on impending civil war)
  • Ghana
  • Burkina Faso (probably)
  • Benin
  • Togo
  • Nigeria
I'll be dishing the dirt for you guys through this thread. If anyone has ANY tips on any of these countries, do spill...

NN

West Africa

Nice.

Any chance you'll be checking out cape verde?

West Africa

Quote: (03-23-2011 09:38 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Nice.

Any chance you'll be checking out cape verde?

Next year for carnival...

West Africa

Sierra Leone?!

Are you fucking nuts?!

West Africa

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:47 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Sierra Leone?!

Are you fucking nuts?!

Lol, the guy travels to Haiti. What more do you expect.

West Africa

Naughty Nomad just doesn't give a FCUK! LMAOOOO!! This guy is blessed hahahaha. Naughty Nomad I take it that you have a thing for black women then?

Because you are hitting some countries that even BLACK men would be scared to go to...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

West Africa

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:47 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Sierra Leone?!

Are you fucking nuts?!

No kidding. Either he's coming back with stories for days, or he ain't coming back period. Hope he has some contacts there.

West Africa

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:14 AM)Moma Wrote:  

you are hitting some countries that even BLACK men would be scared to go to...

Not the case at all. We brothas don't own a bank, so we need to choose wisely which countries we roll thru. Also, many of us date out...meaning we like to step to ladies of other races.

West Africa

Naughty nomad either has a third testicle that gives him courage or is missing a part of his brain [Image: wink.gif] Either way, he's a true soldier.

West Africa

NaughtyNomad,
You're a true trooper man! All the best man in your trip to Africa! I keep hearing from my african friends that Yaounde in Cameroon is a pussy paradise for the white/foreign guy...
Btw, any plans on hitting Kabul? When you do, lemme know and I'll give you some pointers and might even give you some connections there...

Bon voyage!

West Africa

Quote: (03-24-2011 05:59 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Naughty nomad either has a third testicle that gives him courage or is missing a part of his brain [Image: wink.gif] Either way, he's a true soldier.

Maybe the half a brian.. did I mention I'm doing the trip DRESSED AS A MEXICAN PIRATE!!!! [Image: banana.gif]

Moma: Yeah, I'm down with brown.

West Africa

Quote: (03-25-2011 03:08 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2011 05:59 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Maybe the half a brian.. did I mention I'm doing the trip DRESSED AS A MEXICAN PIRATE!!!! [Image: banana.gif]

Moma: Yeah, I'm down with brown.
I have no personal experience in the region and have only known 2 Senegalese hotties personally but they along with Guineans and Burkinabes are generally known as the hottest.

This is an example of a Wolof,a mixed NiloKushite people. Fulanis look much the same with a similar bone structure. Many,you may find are circumcised-while doing the digital exploration you may find the clit tiny or absent;don't freak out ! Though,slow to react they still orgasm just as hard as normal chicks from straight out missionary,it just takes longer and they're often less reactive.

West Africa

I have a lot of respect for you bro, I am from Cape Verde and not even I would goto some of those countries. Also Brush up on some portuguese for Guniea-Bissau! Let us know how it goes, also Angola is a nice place in some parts.

West Africa

My advice is if you hit up Ivory Coast, do NOT cross through at Burkina Faso or Liberia. That's where all the gun running and smuggling for the rebels in Ivory Coast are. Also, I have heard lots of drug dealers are building big houses on the border of Ghana and Togo but I am not sure what this means safety wise.

West Africa

Quote: (03-27-2011 09:38 PM)Veni Vidi Pimpi Wrote:  

My advice is if you hit up Ivory Coast, do NOT cross through at Burkina Faso or Liberia. That's where all the gun running and smuggling for the rebels in Ivory Coast are. Also, I have heard lots of drug dealers are building big houses on the border of Ghana and Togo but I am not sure what this means safety wise.

Shit, I intend crossing BOTH those borders. Will have to see how the conflict there progresses

@Afronoob: I got my Gambian flag my second night there. She wasn't Wolof, she was Mandinka, - but as you mentioned - clitless!! Poor girl. But what a night! [Image: banana.gif]

I'll give a full break down for you guys soon...

Anyway, it's my first night out in Dakar, Senegal tonight!!! Can't wait. Pity I only have two days here (have to get the weekly ferry). The Senegal flag might prove more difficult with the time restriction and my shitty French... We shall see.

If anyone has any tips on a good pick up joint in the city do tell...

West Africa

I think I'd avoid Ivory Coast for now, opposition troops have now entered the capital which I'm sure means all hell is about to break loose.

West Africa

Visiting Ivory Coast at this time with the civil war and battles raging in the capital. You're either dumb or dumber. Honestly Nomad, you must not have any close family if you're willing to risk your life just for the sake of travel and pussy!

West Africa

Naughtynomad -

I would love a "boots on the ground" (so to speak) report on Cote d'Ivoire.

Keep us updated on the Civil War. Up to the minute if possible.

Especially if Laurent Gbagbo's forces are not able to defend the port of San Pedro.

Thanks amigo, and be safe.

West Africa

I wish I knew how to get over there and make some money. Gman, any ideas?

Nomad, you are a champion. Good luck bro.

West Africa

Fisto -

"I wish I knew how to get over there and make some money. Gman, any ideas?"

I do.

Ivory Coast means one thing to me: Cocoa.

Not for the faint of heart though. I am making some moves but staying real agile.

Also, depending on how deep you want to go, I am sure the adventurous could cake up on some arms sales.

Not for the faint of heart either.

Naughtynomad -

Let's get a "boots on the ground" (so to speak) update?

Break down what is happening in Abidjan!

West Africa

Quote: (04-01-2011 04:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Fisto -

"I wish I knew how to get over there and make some money. Gman, any ideas?"

I do.

Ivory Coast means one thing to me: Cocoa.

Not for the faint of heart though. I am making some moves but staying real agile.

Also, depending on how deep you want to go, I am sure the adventurous could cake up on some arms sales.

Not for the faint of heart either.

Naughtynomad -

Let's get a "boots on the ground" (so to speak) update?

Break down what is happening in Abidjan!

Shit, I intend crossing BOTH those borders. Will have to see how the conflict there progresses

Quote:Quote:

@Afronoob: I got my Gambian flag my second night there. She wasn't Wolof, she was Mandinka, - but as you mentioned - clitless!! Poor girl. But what a night! Banana

I'll give a full break down for you guys soon...

Anyway, it's my first night out in Dakar, Senegal tonight!!! Can't wait. Pity I only have two days here (have to get the weekly ferry). The Senegal flag might prove more difficult with the time restriction and my shitty French... We shall see.

If anyone has any tips on a good pick up joint in the city do tell...
Naughtynomad,we're still waiting for the dirty details. Did she climb Mt. O??How exactly was she compared to whole girls ? How did she compare with other circumcised girls? How was the general quality? C'mon,give us the whole breakdown!

West Africa

Ghana,

I was in Accra September and had a great time. Lots of beautiful girls there, I picked up one of the finest girls I ever seen in
Macumba nite club.

Also check out beach and the night clubs below:

Cinderella and Aphrodisiac
Jokers (more of bar than a night club).

Cote d’Ivorie
I’d skip this place, they are behind on everything and the country is dangerous. I got strange dirty looks from the locals there and I’m black.

West Africa

Ivory Coast was one of the wealthist countries in Africa until recently with the near civil warm. Things should hopefully calm down now though.

Hope naughtynomad never got caught up with it akll, be good to get an update.

West Africa

Is he still alive?

West Africa

UPDATE

Recommended: [Image: heart.gif] Guinea and Sierra Leone!!! [Image: heart.gif]

I'm in Freetown Sierra Leone. Guys, this place may be the best city in the world.... It's got great beaches, mountains, waterfalls, beers for 50c, you can buy and smoke weed in the clubs and the best bit....

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ARE ALL OVER YOU! [Image: banana.gif]

I actually had to refuse sex 3 times my first night here. You have to be careful though, a lot of the girls here are untrustworthy.

Last night I met a upper class chick. She was a sexy half Saudi Arabian, half Liberian with dark skin and blue eyes!! Melt! We end up banging in her car... What a night... I spent less than 2 Euro on booze for the whole night out! haha

But the best women in the region are from Guinea!.
The Fula tribe look like Ethiopians... they are fucking sexy!!!

It's really easy to pull in Guinea as well... but you need basic French. Check out the capital Conakry, it's rocks!

So still alive and kickin. I've gotten my Guinea, Mali and Liberian flags since my last post.

I'm actually in Sierra Leone for their 50th birthday... they're a HUGE Festival going down at the moment... this place is crazy every night.

This place is too much fun...

@ Imthattypeofguy: Thanks for the info on Accra [Image: wink.gif]