rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to LA and looking to make some friends and learn about the hotspots. Most of my friends are through work and are either family men or betas.

A little about me: 29, athletic, professional job and living in the South Bay. I like Asian/Latina women and generally prefer to date foreigners. Day Game is my preference but I'm good with cruising low key lounges and martini bars. Not a club guy.

Hit me up if you're in the area.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Los Angeles

Where do you like to day game down there? Was recently cruising through MB at night in a car, and the streets were lined with babes. But I've never gotten much traction with girls down there - they're pretty one dimensional and insular in my experience. If they were traveling alone it would be a different story, but you don't have that option. Or if you met them in more socially vetted circumstances.

Los Angeles

Insular is a good word to use. I love living in the South Bay but its full of cougars and trophy wives. There's a few cool girls here and there but you have to search. Nightlife is mostly in Hermosa but its ruined as the fratboys are bussed in on weekends from the local colleges. MB still has options.

Day game is ok but your choices are generally girls shopping at high end stores (MB) or drunk chicks on the pier/beach (HB). If you have beach game and are fit trolling the beach is a solid option. The ol frisbee landing on their blanket has netted some results.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT