rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman films street harassment

http://www.upworthy.com/a-woman-wore-a-h...rgh?c=ufb2

This is a video where several women talk about street harassment at first, then it gets into what is legitimately sexual assault.

The woman filming her harassers has a couple guys say "hey sexy" to her face as she walks by, and a few more stare at her ass and mutter something under their breath after passing her.

Then several women share stories about times men have grabbed their ass grabbed their tits, or pressed their erections up on them. Basically, real criminal sexual assault.

I think everyone here has spent so much time getting good at talking with women, learning how and when to begin physical escalation, learning how to read signs from women that they are open or not open to physical escalation, that we lose sight of the fact that there are indeed pervs out there who just grab strangers private parts. We think feminists are talking about day game when they say street harassment, but clearly what they mean by street harassment is dudes just yelling "hey sexy" or actually assaulting them.

The people who are "street harassers" have basically nothing in common with us.

Speaking of 'slippery slope,' looking /= harassment and harassment /= sexual assault.

And trying to inflame the masses by labeling the former as the latter only serves to trivialize the true victims of sexual assault, male and female.

Quote: (09-01-2014 10:39 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

http://www.upworthy.com/a-woman-wore-a-h...rgh?c=ufb2

This is a video where several women talk about street harassment at first, then it gets into what is legitimately sexual assault.

The woman filming her harassers has a couple guys say "hey sexy" to her face as she walks by, and a few more stare at her ass and mutter something under their breath after passing her.

Then several women share stories about times men have grabbed their ass grabbed their tits, or pressed their erections up on them. Basically, real criminal sexual assault.

I think everyone here has spent so much time getting good at talking with women, learning how and when to begin physical escalation, learning how to read signs from women that they are open or not open to physical escalation, that we lose sight of the fact that there are indeed pervs out there who just grab strangers private parts. We think feminists are talking about day game when they say street harassment, but clearly what they mean by street harassment is dudes just yelling "hey sexy" or actually assaulting them.

The people who are "street harassers" have basically nothing in common with us.

Women wearing revealing clothing get sexually harassed?

[Image: Larry-David-Yawning-GIF.gif]

A man stepping in to rescue them would only reinforce the male oppression that runs rampant in this society.

Better get the government involved.

In a society with a more traditional structure, where women are shamed from dressing like hookers, and would be accompanied by spouses, they wouldn't get harassed.

This is akin to a guy being in high school and making eye contact with the wrong person. "What the fuck you lookin at faggot?" Women play this victim card as if they're the only ones on earth that get accosted by random strangers. Not saying it's right, but it's a fact of life. For men, we either get beat up or fight back or defuse the situation. A woman's response? Rely on someone else to handle the situation.

No sympathy here.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Remember, it's only harassment if you're deemed unattractive.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

It's great that Upworthy is tackling such an important issue that hurts females.

But can someone send me their link from discussing 1400 girls getting sexually abused in England?

Yeah, you won't find it, because it wasn't upworthy enough.

"Harassment" may be the only word in the English language that has become more meaningless than "rape".

I must ask, is this sort of street hollering common in the states?

In all the cities I've been to in Canada, I've only seen this sort of approach to women happen a handful of times and it was usually during the night time in areas where people were drinking.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (09-02-2014 06:54 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

"Harassment" may be the only word in the English language that has become more meaningless than "rape".

Add molestation to the list.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (09-02-2014 06:54 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Creepy

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

You can't even disagree with a feminist without it being harassment. Melody Hensley called a video from Thunderf00t about her "harassment."

5:14 - 5:20

"He looks at me, he stares me in the eyes with this smirk"

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

I like the part at 1:08 in where the camera slows down when the guy looks at the woman.

That they use fictional examples from television shows is definitely proof that this harassment is out of control.

The other video definitely proves what I've been saying, that the epidemic of dumpy semi fatties who dress slutty [Image: sick.gif] walking through neighborhoods where poor minorities give them attention has to stop.

These dour, chubby women deserve a rich white guy and it's not fair that none of them show any interest.