rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When less is more- the homeopathic touch

I may have stumbled onto something recently.

I was at a bar with my buddy, actually a member of this forum. I went and approached two women sitting at a table. I went in verbally direct, then sort of toned it down and chit-chatted (as much as I can in Spanish) but maintained some degree of contact the whole time. It seemed to go well, and I even got her number and set date plans for the next day. As it was still early in the night and no one was dancing yet, and I had little more to gain for the time being, I went back to sit with my buddy.

When I did go back to dance, that is when I did more harm than good and lost the potential bang. My dancing skills are hardly a DHV, especially in Latin America, and I think that I over-did the physical escalation by pulling her in for some close dancing when she was not quite ready for that. She did not respond to my text the next day, even though when I left I got the customary goodbye with the kiss on the cheek.

On the other hand, I took a very different approach with another girl who has been very responsive via texts and who I will probably see again. In fact I did not approach at all. My friend approached her, and I only went in to wing because she had a friend. But, through a combination of my wingman losing interest and the girl coming on to me, he kinda bailed on the set while I stuck around and got the number and set date plans.

Here's the part about the homeopathic touch. The basic premise of homeopathy is this- the "energetic essense" of an herb, poison, etc... can have a more potent effect than the raw form of the substance itself. It is like a vaccine, but on an energetic level. Using this analogy with physical escalation in game, what I call the homeopathic touch is when the slightest touch can be more powerful, more arousing, more memorable than going in there and mauling her like a caveman or a horny bear (even if she's down with that).

Through this interaction I began simply trying to wing, so really held back and was passive in the set, only actively talking to the less-attractive friend. However, the cute one chose me and would constantly re-initiate conversation with me. By the end there was a lot of incidental touching, lightly brushing against each other as we danced and so forth. Some giant dildo-like balloons for suddenly tossed out to everyone, so I teased her by lightly poking and whacking her with the balloon while she tried to pop it with the lit end of her cigarette.

This light, (almost) incidental touching seemed to have a more powerful effect, and build more sexual tension, than the far more deliberate, strong, and plentiful physical contact that I had with the first woman. Thinking back, I probably have lost hundreds of potential bangs by essentially coming on too strong physically and not employing the principal of homeopathy in my physical escalation.

Don't get me wrong, there are times to maul a girl like a horny bear the moment you meet. And there are times to tantalize and titillate her with the slightest, softest touch that comes unpredictably and is gone when she wants more of it. It is like a butterfly flapping its wings and causing a hurricane a thousand miles away.

The best escalation towards a kiss is very light. A slight inch towards her on the couch, a light touch on the leg or arm when emphasizing something then pulling away, leading towards more overt moves like lightly touching her earlobes for earrings, comparing hand sizes, writing things into her leg... It is very low-key stuff. If you go full-in and start caressing her neck without pulling back or groping her all over, it can work, but not with the consistency that a proper escalation brings.

It is called escalation for a reason. Especially before the kiss it should be very light.

Thanks for the reply. I get what you mean, it seems like I'm describing nothing more than a proper escalation when I use two extreme examples. But I'm talking about something extremely light, making the most with the very least, and not only at first. So, there's not even much 'physical escalation' involved with this, though there is certainly an escalation in tension.

Of course, it really comes down to reading each situation and acting accordingly. If it comes off as lacking balls to make a real move and the girl is DTF and get to business in the bathroom or something, you might lose the girl to the horny bear who comes along next. I think this is most appropriate for more reserved girls who are very interested, but are very unlikely to bang on the first night or logistics make pulling that night unlikely.