rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cracked.com discovers "5 reasons to date a girl with an eating disorder"!

Congrats tuth!

http://www.cracked.com/article_21430_5-u...er_p2.html

It's a shitty article complaining about 1st world problems, ignoring the reality that while millions of people die per year from obesity related conditions, only a few hundred die from problems related to anorexia.

I expected a landscape of destruction from the nuclear hamster reactions but they seem quite...sane.

Strange.

Too many SJWs in the comments....it really is becoming an epidemic.

I thought it was confined to the internet, but a little incident happened on of of our trash reality shows called Celebrity Big Brother which made me a bit mad. Won't go into it, but there's a transexual (male to female) in there and someone made a very mild comment about feeling a bit uncomfortable (bear in mind this person was an associate of the tranny for 20 years, when he was a man!) and he got pulled up and had to clarify why he felt uncomfortable.

Madness. Transexuals aren't normal, and I don't want to see it normalised and applauded for the 'feels'. The feminisation of the media has resulted in this kind of bollocks.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Cracked.com, blaring the new religion propaganda from its high-tech minaret.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Oh cracked... how far you have fallen.

I loved this site about 5-6 years ago; but now they've been hijacked and absorbed by political correctness, social justice, and feminist bullshit. They don't even fact check as much as they used to.

[Image: DLAzf6q.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-31-2014 11:02 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Oh cracked... how far you have fallen.

I loved this site about 5-6 years ago; but now they've been hijacked and absorbed by political correctness, social justice, and feminist bullshit. They don't even fact check as much as they used to.

I still find it funny as fuck. I'm just more selective over what I take seriously from it.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Cracked.com then vs. now.

Note: those are all real articles on the right, they just didn't run all at once.

The worst has to be David Wong, who, by the way, looks like this:

[Image: 4d098fef045c7.image.jpg]

Interesting pen name there, Wong.

I said it once and I'll say it again, Cracked.com used to be my favorite website and it was an oasis for the intellectually curious and masculine men, but now it has turned into a feminist propaganda of bullshit pc articles and useless information.

Cracked.com is dead to me

Life is good

Quote: (08-31-2014 02:24 PM)simondice Wrote:  

I said it once and I'll say it again, Cracked.com used to be my favorite website and it was an oasis for the intellectually curious and masculine men, but now it has turned into a feminist propaganda of bullshit pc articles and useless information.

Cracked.com is dead to me

I think the same thing nearly every time I visit there, but like an Alzheimer's patient, I keep going back. I was going to accuse them of the old "shitting puppy" metaphor, but then I realized that maybe I'm guilty as well.

Quote: (08-31-2014 02:12 PM)spook Wrote:  

Cracked.com then vs. now.

Note: those are all real articles on the right, they just didn't run all at once.

That sums it up. Quite depressing.

Did cracked do an article on Rotherham, or they only go after hard-hitting stories?