rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worried about girls seeing me approach other girls at the venue

I searched the forum with multiple keywords to see if this topic has been answered, couldn't find a result.

Assuming I Daygame and am approaching girls at a public venue like a park, mall, bookstore, grocery store. The girl I've just approached could potentially see me approaching other girls at the same venue.

Do you think this is a deal breaker? If I have a solid prospect, would it be advisable to move to a different part of the venue to pursue more girls. Do you cats have any tips on how I can crunch out the approach numbers without having that worry. My personality in general is prone to social anxiety, I start getting in my head when I think of the onlookers when I run a pickup.

So what if they see you? Women don't fuck men that other women don't want to fuck. DHV.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Don't worry about it. They enjoy the competition. And if you do lose a girl because you talked to someone else, then her lost anyways.

Are you lot sure? I had an issue with this but never really knew how to address it. In more beta cities, it's a big problem but in more alpha cities, once a lizard has given you the deets, she turns away and hangs out with her friends maybe cos she subconsciously wants to believe that she was your only target that night.

In beta cities, they want to play Nancy Drew all up in your shyt. I'd like to hear some input from the seasoned vets who eat relatively ok in major beta cities like DC and Toronto.

How do youse do multiple swoops in the same venue in the same night without getting caught out especially if you stand out in that particular crowd?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

go to bigger venues

The number 1 Rule of Game: Do not give a fuck

To me, it seems like you're putting yourself in this self-constructed artificial spot light where you're almost giving a speech in an auditorium. You're not. People passing by aren't all going to be staring and judging you, they're going to be more concerned about their own day and own appearance.

So in order to resolve this simply you need to relax, stop overestimating the negativity of people who shouldn't even effect you're game in the first place, and don't give a fuck.

It depends on how you look talking to girls. Being seen hitting on girls left right aka walking up in straight bee line fashion trying to stop every one of them is not really the image you want to portray.

In high traffic try to blend in the crowd and throw comments at girls. With more less crowded areas try catching their attention from the distance by waving, pointing at them playfully or smiling. With girls walking you can walk next to them and talk over the shoulder. Once you're talking to a girl you can also ask a question to another random girl passing you by/next to you about topics you talk with this girl so it looks very casual.

If you stay in one area be the ninja. If you change locations you can be more flashy and do those serious "daygame crew" walk ups. But in my opinion, the best approach looks very friendly and casual, like two students chatting up each other cause they've seen each other somewhere.

Quote: (08-30-2014 02:21 PM)XXL Wrote:  

It depends on how you look talking to girls. Being seen hitting on girls left right aka walking up in straight bee line fashion trying to stop every one of them is not really the image you want to portray.

In high traffic try to blend in the crowd and throw comments at girls. With more less crowded areas try catching their attention from the distance by waving, pointing at them playfully or smiling. With girls walking you can walk next to them and talk over the shoulder. Once you're talking to a girl you can also ask a question to another random girl passing you by/next to you about topics you talk with this girl so it looks very casual.

If you stay in one area be the ninja. If you change locations you can be more flashy and do those serious "daygame crew" walk ups. But in my opinion, the best approach looks very friendly and casual, like two students chatting up each other cause they've seen each other somewhere.

This all depends on the context. At at a club it is normal to dance and chat with a ton of girls. If you go to starbucks and sit down at each table and chat with people in series in can actually be totally normal if you make it normal (but it might be a challenge if you don't know how to do it). If you are doing direct day game on the street "omg you are perfectly my type" it is going to seem weird if the girl your doing it to is a midwestern blonde and you clearly just chatted up an asian with arm sleeve tats. Just try to be chill and normal and things will be fine. And if not then fuck it there is always tomorrow