rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Knight Government Official Ruins Family Tradition

White adoptive father takes photos of his adopted Asian daughters ever year on a ferry. This year, as they are now teens, a Homeland Security official asked the girls if they were OK.

Quote:Quote:

He thought I might be exploiting the girls, taking questionable photos for one of those “Exotic Beauties Want to Meet You!” Web sites or something just as unseemly. When I explained to my daughters what he was talking about, they were understandably confused.

I was taking pictures of my daughters. A stranger thought I was exploiting them.

I suppose we are there as a society now. We assume teen girls are vicitims if in the presence of an older man.

Would bang both.

White Knight?

The father here is the pussified beta. If you saw an old man being affectionate to two teenagers that dont look anything like him, you would think someting is amiss too.

He was just doing his job protecting the people. All he did was ask to the girls if everything was ok, and then he left. The only one making a big deal out of it is the father.

"Oh, he was being racist because we dont look like a typical american family" well, big news man, YOU DONT.

Quote: (08-29-2014 06:27 PM)germanico Wrote:  

White Knight?

The father here is the pussified beta. If you saw an old man being affectionate to two teenagers that dont look anything like him, you would think someting is amiss too.

He was just doing his job protecting the people. All he did was ask to the girls if everything was ok, and then he left. The only one making a big deal out of it is the father.

"Oh, he was being racist because we dont look like a typical american family" well, big news man, YOU DONT.

I disagree. He was taking a bunch of pics of two girls. It's definitely not illegal and shouldn't be suspicious.

Why?

Because if he really was involved in trafficking, he sure as hell wouldn't be taking those photos for 15 minutes in a very visible public place. Who engages in illegal activity in broad daylight for an extended period of time? And what government official doesn't know this?

On top of that, it's likely the girls would have said something during all this, and any stranger could have heard they spoke English -- which again makes it unlikely he was trafficking girls in from a foreign country. And how much you wanna bet that in those 15 minutes one of the girls said something like "Daaaad! I wanna move to the left!" and gave away that they were the guy's kids? Teenage girls talk a lot, remember.

The Homeland Security worker opened his mouth for two reasons. First, I think he was attracted to the girls and this was his way to get their attention. This was his "opener." He knew he couldn't have them, so the best he could do was upset everyone and make their dad look bad. Total Beta move. Passive aggressive. The reason he sees perversion is because he is the pervert. He's looking through a perv's eyes. His own.

But second (and most important), it was to send the signal that doing something legal is suspect. It's a way to reign in all out behaviors and keep us paranoid. And to drum up hysteria over nothing. We see this in the cities, when people are waiting for someone or talking and cops start in with the "move along!" line. Or when suburban kids get their lockers searched for nothing.

We've gone from a free country to a police state. The way the government does this is insidious: by stripping away our sense of freedom little by little. This is a prime example.

Meanwhile, the border is an open door and scads of terrorists, teen prostitutes and pimps, and drug runners can walk right in. But DHS is worried about a family photo.

It's also disturbing that a bunch of women in the comments seem to be siding with Homeland Security. But this is the Washington Post and DC's women are nothing if not Authority Whores.

The dude is a whiner, the homeland security agent is an asshole, and the daughters are surprisingly ugly. No winners here. [Image: undecided.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I would feel more badly for the dad, but there's not much to be sorry about. I get that it ruined the mood so to speak, but he just got minorly inconvenienced. Total time of a few seconds. In his place, I'd just assume the Homeland Security guy was a random troll.

Where is the proof that the man actually was a DHS agent? The author just took him at his word?

Quote: (08-29-2014 07:46 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

The dude is a whiner, the homeland security agent is an asshole, and the daughters are surprisingly ugly. No winners here. [Image: undecided.gif]

Love it. Accurately and succinctly summarizes the whole situation.

The few asian adoptees i've encountered were usually severely fucked up with identity issues and what not. It's still better than being raised in a Chinese orphanage somewhere I suppose. The father is definitely a whiny oversensitive tool like a lot of Americans these days.

I'm not surprised by the homeland security guy's response, it's standard operating procedure to be a worthless cunt.

If it were a Pakistani guy posing two underage white teens on a British ferry, would it be remiss of a cop figure to make inquiries? Not sure.
What went through the white knight's head? The middle-aged man who met Wendi Deng in China, sponsored her student visa, divorced his wife to marry her, then got discarded by her raging hypergamy? Or Woody Allen?
And if the wimpy dad is a photographer, why didn't he take pics of the DHS guy? I assume he has a good enough camera to zoom in from a distance if he was worried it would "make a scene."

The dude is a whiner, the homeland security agent is an asshole, and the daughters are surprisingly ugly.

Yeah, but he is being paid to be an asshole. The dude just wants his pat in the back for being an upstanding good boy.

What jumps at me is the lack of tact by the homeland agent. Instead of going in paranoid like he did and sneak in to ask the girl if they were ok, engage the dad taking pictures and if you're still suspicious about the whole scene then go ahead and ask the girls if they're ok.

Also both of these bitches are hot too damn!! And to finish after reading the story it`s clear that the Dad is a SJW since he just couldn't let it go and went calling the man a racist

Quote: (08-29-2014 05:40 PM)Padawan Wrote:  

Would bang both.

Quote:Quote:

They are now 16 and 17.

I'm the King of Beijing!

New Jersey. Big Surprise [Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Team Nachos

"Mind your own fucking business" is the "appropriate" response.

I doubt the guy was working for DHS, or was not on the job then. Could have been off-duty TSA or something.

If it's not illegal, government agents should not be interfering.

No harm to the guy, but if you find yourself playing Daddy to two kids who aren't related to you, you're doing it wrong.

Why spend all that time and energy and money raising another man's offspring? It may be all noble and altruistic, but it's also a sort of genetic self-castration. He's deliberately choosing to let his own line die out in favour of another.

I'm guessing the adoption wasn't his idea, and his rationalisation hamster has been sprinting in overdrive ever since.

Quote: (08-30-2014 05:10 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

No harm to the guy, but if you find yourself playing Daddy to two kids who aren't related to you, you're doing it wrong.

Why spend all that time and energy and money raising another man's offspring? It may be all noble and altruistic, but it's also a sort of genetic self-castration. He's deliberately choosing to let his own line die out in favour of another.

I'm guessing the adoption wasn't his idea, and his rationalisation hamster has been sprinting in overdrive ever since.

We don't know why he did it, could be physical reasons. Some men are sterile, for example. We don't have to question all altruistic personal motives, either. Red pill does not mean sociopathically selfish.

You can have a significant influence on kids you adopt. For example, Steve Jobs was adopted and was very loyal to his adopted father, who had helped frame Jobs's mind.

Quote: (08-30-2014 05:30 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2014 05:10 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

We don't know why he did it, could be physical reasons. Some men are sterile, for example. We don't have to question all altruistic personal motives, either. Red pill does not mean sociopathically selfish.

You can have a significant influence on kids you adopt. For example, Steve Jobs was adopted and was very loyal to his adopted father, who had helped frame Jobs's mind.

True, dunno what his circumstances are, etc. And have no reason to believe he's not a good guy.

Damn right it's selfish, but not sociopathic, to want your own posterity. Selfish genes are why the human race exists. It's why most men don't want to change the nappies, wipe the runny noses, and pay the costs of raising another man's kids.

So I don't see the appeal of adoption to men, though I understand what's in it for the women. Being a Dad is hard, relentless work, I happily do it for my own kids and would take in my nieces and nephews if they needed somewhere to go. Because they're family.

But if I was sterile I'd be too busy enjoying all the extra free time and disposable income to consider adopting some kids from another country.

Quote: (08-30-2014 02:05 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

"Mind your own fucking business" is the "appropriate" response.

I doubt the guy was working for DHS, or was not on the job then. Could have been off-duty TSA or something.

If it's not illegal, government agents should not be interfering.

odd that the random guy actually worked for DHS: 0%. he wouldnt just say it matter of factly after asking a stupid question like that. a wannabe who thought nobody would follow up on it

My wife has talked to me about adoption. As you all know this is not my first choice. But I do have 3 kids now of my own.

For adoping a girl I might do a foreign adoption out of compassion.

Adopting a son though? Only if he is the son of a good male friend of mine, my brother, or a sibling in law. This is also presuming such a friend or relation has dies along with their spouse and the kids other options are incompetent or foster care. I figure the odds of this happening are about the same as winning the lottery.

What I would infinitely prefer is to divorce my wife and knock up another woman.

Surprisingly ugly?

Is it because she has pointy elbows?

Wald

Wald, I find both of these girls completely unappealing.

Maybe "ugly" is an exaggeration but I was hoping to see a couple of cute girls and was sorely disappointed, which fit into the general amiably dismal spirit of the story.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (08-30-2014 10:31 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Wald, I find both of these girls completely unappealing.

Maybe "ugly" is an exaggeration but I was hoping to see a couple of cute girls and was sorely disappointed, which fit into the general amiably dismal spirit of the story.

Well. We must have different tastes.

Good thing too - I'd hate to fight over some broad with a brother from RVF!

[Image: thumb.gif]

Wald