rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What age group of women do you prefer and how old are you?

Just curious. What age group of women do you prefer and, if you don't mind mentioning how old are you?

I'm 33 and although I was dating a range of women between 23-37 a few years ago when I was 29-30, I find myself increasingly desiring younger women, like 21-26, no higher than 27. I'm talking to a 21 year old online right now, in the past I would have preferred women my age because it felt like I was validating my ability to keep up socially with my own age group and felt impressive to attract/conquer slightly older women than myself. Now, at 33 it's like I've maxed out, prefer youthful looks/energy, or just want to have fun and don't give a shit anymore what other people think. Most of my friends around my age are married, divorced, caught up in other shit, or just living really boring lives that I want no part of.

I still find myself attracted to some quality/youthful-looking 28-30somethings, but I think getting with a woman about 10 years younger than me would be really hot, and satisfying. Have any of you experienced similar changes in taste?

Anything from 18 to 25.

What keeps me away from older women isn't necessarily their deteriorated physique, but the negative personality traits they take on.

I prefer 18-22 year old girls always have always will.

I'm 18 years old.

Yeah, I voted 18-22, but I usually end with girls around 21-25. I am just into 30s and definitely feel the same shift towards as young as possible (you know what I mean). It's not so much only their bodies and looks, but that western girls are done by mid twenties already. They've lost that spark in their eyes, their giggling, optimism, feminine energy. I am barely attracted to western women over 26, seriously, many are so burned out they have nothing left.

I also found my tastes in girls' age changing in a direction opposite to my own aging, I'm now late 50s.

Part of it had to do with realizing that women don't actually mature to the same extent I was getting to anyway. Essentially we will all be dealing with creatures who are 18-23 internally no matter what age their bodies are, so why not pick the 18 year olds in 18 year old bodies rather than the scarred, bitter 18 year old in a 35 year old's body?

Also, in the broader sense in life I started to see that many people don't really "mature" in the positive sense-- they get ruined. They have some bad experiences or they simply don't have the attributes that their environment requires, and they get damaged and are then less attractive than they were were they were younger.

Just like scar tissue is ugly physically, psychological scar tissue can be ugly emotionally.
Now, this doesn't mean a little "weathering" is unattractive-- I don't want a girl so naive she still wants Johnny Bad Boy. And she doesn't want me anyway.

So, a 30 year old is often actually less mentally healthy than her 23 year old self. In a First World culture, she is also encouraged to develop a "laundry list" for requirements that grows always longer.

Now, if _I_ had had her as a girlfriend/wife at 23, I would have treated her well enough and guided her gently enough so that at 30 she would have been much better off and still very attractive. If she had a fundamental defect that prevents her from deferring to her mate, then she would have been gone.

Also, my awareness of how quickly the freshness of youth disappears has grown. The skin of a 25 year old is much different than the skin of an 18 year old. And since there are virtually no women that are as smart as I am, and the ones who are are sexually unattractive, a girl's physical appearance and her sweet personality are the primary attractors.

I'm 30, so far this year my range is 21-30. I seem to attract girls 23-25 the most. Currently my two girls are 28 and 30. I am actually really digging the 30 y.o. She is in great shape and appears to have a good head on her shoulders. Other 30 year olds I dated were full of undesirable personality traits that are usually associated with single women who are about to smash the wall.

OP
[Image: hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I've always preferred the 23-27 range even when I was younger, currently Im mid-20s. The available ones are enjoying their last stretch of fun and partying and are aware of their ticking biological clock, so its easier to get them to bed with no bullshit attached I find, they also have more experience and arent too weathered yet. girls under 23 love to play games, and I just cant connect with their interests most of the time, its hard for me to talk to them for more than 5 minutes

I take girls on a case by case basis. I'll never exclude a girl because of her age, but I'll just be more prepared for the type of drama that I'll be getting if it goes beyond the initial bang.

@ Lobo

Girls in the 18-23 range i don't try to talk to. They want fun. I am fun. I bang and move on to the next one.
To smash them you just need to attract them. The common interests stuff comes into play after you've already banged her out and might be looking to keep her around in the long term.

It's funny reading about dating and age, for instance in this classic OkCupid article:

Basically the article notes that men consistently go for younger women, and that older women are basically left out. It concludes that young men should take advantage of a "market inefficiency" and start hitting on women 5-15 years older than themselves. If you look at this chart it suggests men aged 22 hit on women aged 30-38. Can you imagine the reaction of a typical 35 year old woman to some recent college grad spitting game?

[Image: Ideal-World2.png]

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.html/the-ca...der-woman/

It's ridiculous actually, because I have never found that this is "easier" or that these women are in any way appreciative of such effort. I think overall, men are horndogs and if older women were throwing themselves at younger men, younger men would gladly oblige them, even if they were a bit past prime.

But more than anything, older women really really don't seem to like men any younger than them, maybe 1 or 2 years, but a significant age gap is, in general, a huge lady-boner killer. I have met girls in their late 20s who essentially still lived like college kids. Living at home, no job or some part-time job, nothing really going for them. Whereas I have a job, my own place, global traveler, etc. Yet just being 3 or 4 years younger than them is an instant turnoff. And then people wonder why older women end up alone. "Men must be intimidated"

I have tried on OKC to hit up older women occasionally, imagining each time "well, this may be easy" and usually I get much worse response rates from women 30+ than from women under 30. I am in my late 20s. Really I have more in common socially with a 30 year old woman than with a 21 year old women, yet women who are 30 don't give me the time of day while younger better looking women do.

I don't know, maybe there are certain guys who do kill it with milfs but from my perspective it's extra work for less reward...

Where is the mature, educated and experienced category?

Quote: (08-29-2014 10:51 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

do you mean you like men? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (08-29-2014 10:51 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

I thought this was covering heterosexual relationships.
Not Gay male relationships haha.

In all seriousness, ok cupid graphs should be taken with a grain of salt.
They have all this data but still can't put it together into a comprehensible post on male/female dynamics.

18-22 I'm 22

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

I prefer 23-27 with some commentary below (my age group).

18-22: Beautiful, usually in shape, shitty maturity levels, fickle attention span, cannot keep up most of the time. Lack of interesting experiences/stories and thus character. Nonetheless, the majority of the women I meet out.

23-27: My fave, as they are more mature, you can begin to tell by this time if they are career oriented/leeches/wtvr,still maintain good levels of beauty, have better understanding of where they stand in the totem pole of other women by now (if you got tight game/character bonus as you climb the pole).

Unfortunately, most of them have some sort of baggage by this point. These girls are mainly in my social circles.

28-34: Golden age of questioning themselves. They discover if they are fucking up or satisfied with their progress in the game called life. Too much baggage for me, especially given my age. Thus for me, I haven't peeled too many layers off this onion. Put in more effort.

35 onwards: The handful of these who I have spent time and been with, they have been mature and great to be around. Great in bed, eager to please. Most baggage by now, therefore I was the most honest with these ones and never tried to evoke certain emotions. Never lasts long, unless its a weird arrangement. I would imagine for guys over 30, its a completely different game and understandably so.

Theme I noticed is that at a baseline level, the older she is the more effort she will put in to compensate for what she feels she lacks (looks/character/hide baggage/wtvr). Thoughts?

Jesus OP even before reading and RP stuff I never thought like that. Dating same age chicks to impress your social
circle? This is why I dislike social circle game too many rules to please the tribe.

Glad you came to the Light Side just like Cattle Rustler the other day.

29 here.

18-22 with a strong preference for 20yo I think it is the absolute best age as girls start maximizing their maturity without getting bitchy yet.

Older women often equate being demanding and slightly bitchy with maturity. Lies.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Interesting responses, sounds like the 20yo college co-ed hottie is the consensus choice on here.

In my early 30s, I think I'm gravitating towards 2 types, with a strong desire for no. 1:

1) early/mid-twenties women who combine youthfulness/energy/positive vibe with a reasonably mature outlook (career plans, looking for a relationship). I can tolerate some girly/immaturity, but I need them to not have their ears buried in their iPods at least 50% of the time.

2) liberated early 30s women who are mature/dependable but also somewhat carefree, still know how to have fun, don't have husband rabies, don't try to box me in as provider material, don't say things like "I'm tired of dating just to date", etc.

Not all that funny of a video but it doesn't get much truer than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAa...Hz3ETvV1R4

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm 39 and my recent notches were 35, 31, 19, 19, 24.

I do believe that most men will prefer the 18-22 range. Being in Eastern Europe you can find pretty mature 19 year olds, but I think that you find quite decent ones in the US as well.

Besides men are not attracted sexually by maturity. I do not exclude women automatically via age, since the 35 year old was very feminine and girly in looks and personality.

But of course the 18-22 range is the golden land of pussy behind the rainbow.

[Image: attachment.jpg21274]   

Hehe - also I wonder if anyone clicks on the 40+ range, since we know that guys in their late 50s and even 60s can get women in their 30s if they are in decent shape and have some Game. Besides - the question is even worse, since it concerns what you prefer instead of what you can get as of now or prefer for a LTR.

I'm in my late 40's. My counterparts at work are all in their late 20's all of them speak of dating women in their mid to late 30's as a preference. WTF is wrong with these guys? These lazy, thirsty spergs are part of the reason women in their mid-30's think their pussies are made of cold pressed latinum. This is my target demo in my late 40's [Image: tongue.gif]

I have spoken to many women in their early forties who have FWB's in their early thirties, seriously?

Anyway I wonder what has occasioned this shift for younger men. Is it just general laziness? It's like shooting fish in a barrel I guess.

28....18-25 have been my bangs since finding ROK and RVF.

Then again I've always banged that age sine I was 18 (except the few milfs I had).

I'm 30 and I've been hitting the 18-22 market a lot recently.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I used to hate the MILF cougar craze, but obviously it helps all men going after young pussy.

Thank you MILFs and cougars for keeping men trapped on the Dark Side.

Any friend I had with this preference I try to talk them out of as a friend. They have bullshit excuses, it all comes down to a lack of confidence.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Just for sex? 18 to mid 20s. I'm 37.
(excluding hookers I don't remember having had sex with anyone younger than 24 the last five years or so though. Obviously working on changing that.)

For a relationship, short or long term? Depending on maturity level I'd say early 20s to mid 20s (not so late into their 20s that it's very seriously starting to itch in their uterus to have the first kid).

If we're not talking long term relationship material I'll quite happily have a ONS or fuck buddy relationship with an attractive mid to late 30s woman or anywhere downwards on the age scale towards 18 - and yes I do see plenty of women in their 30s (though certainly still a minority) I find genuinely attractive.
Which isn't to say they are equal competition for women 10+ years younger in the looks department of course.

At least 10 years younger, I'm in the 35+ range.