rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Redbeard's Log

Redbeard's Log

I'm going to log all of my day game approaches here.

About me: mid-twenties, just moved to a new town for work. Don't have too much free time. I want to get into day game because at this point in my life, I don't want to be going to bars with the sole purpose to pick up women. My money situation is kind of tight, and I want to have more time/energy for fitness, so I would like to be able to meet girls during the day, go on dates, and then put them in rotation.

Experience: minimal. Before this I had never approached a girl during the day. My harem/LTR/night game is above average just because I always had girls around during college. Once I get a girl's number...I think I should be able to handle myself fine. I have read Bang & Day Bang, and will be trying to follow the Day Bang model to a T. Additionally, I am fresh out of a LTR and am still dusting some of the rust off.

Frequency of posts will be low because I travel for work and often don't have my computer. Thus I'll just post in chunks what's going on.

Let's get into it.

APPROACH #: 1
DATE: 8/18
PHONE #: NO
NOTES: Empty gym. Hot girl, long blonde hair wearing one headphone and a knee brace. After doing an intense workout and ignoring her, I did my stretches, waited for a good time to strike, and said "excuse me, is that a good knee brace?" Elderly chat about exercise, injuries, supplements, doctors. Drop made-up story about soccer players in Spain not wearing any shin guards. Dropped good bait. She asked "do you live near here?" Personal question success! We start talking about gyms and gym culture until she starts blabbing on and on about her boyfriend and how they usually work out five times a week blah blah blah he played football in college blah blah blah and I said fuck it and ejected.

This approach felt great because I had just finished Day Bang. All the material was fresh in my head and I could feel the progression of the conversation.

APPROACH #: 2
DATE: 8/19
NOTES: Opened with "there are way too many choices," in reference to the spice section. Had a great elderly chat about spices, cooking, meat, Food Network, she even kino'd me and moved me to a second area of the store. I thought this approach was going GREAT, until I start dropping bait and she doesn't bite at all. Yeah, she's laughing at my stories, but she wasn't continuing the conversation at all. I need to work on dropping bait. I think my storytelling skills are above average, but I need to litter them with bait. Anyway, conversation went great, and then there's a long pause. I CEMENT my feet in place, trying to think of something to say…she says "good luck with your meal!" and shuffles away.

APPROACH #: 3
DATE: 8/20
PHONE #: YES
NOTES: See this post for details.
Texted for logistics. No response after "want to hang out this week?"

APPROACH #: 4
DATE: 8/23
NOTES: Opened with "excuse me, do you know where the pet books are?" Girl pointed to where the pet books were (down the aisle) and got back to her book. My dumb ass didn't find out where the pet books were first and then ask while we were far away. the "pet shop" lines still don't feel natural to me. I need to get more practice with Roosh's train of lines before this one because a standard.

APPROACH #: 5
DATE: 8/27
NOTES: Saw a thick sorority girl walking in the food section. Her body wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but since I am now trying to do one approach a day , I figured I'd go ahead with the approach. We ended up in the cereal aisle alone, she was passing by, and I asked her if her "BREAKFAST BARS" were any good. She told me that they were actually breakfast protein shakes. I responded that they were like muscle milk for chicks. She laughed, and had a really cute smile. I decided WB and tried to push ahead. Rambled about wanting to change up my breakfast because I've eaten eggs and bacon all my life. She was giving one word answers, and I ran out of shit to say. Looking back, I should've rambled more about choosing food and then bait what breakfast in Europe is like. The problem with this set is that I didn't think about "placing my feet in concrete" and ejected myself. This girl was a current student and could've easily been taken.

APPROACH #: 6
DATE: 8/27
NOTES: Was in a somewhat social mood. I was picking out vegetables when this girl came and started picking out raw jalepano peppers. I thought that was definitely interesting and started with "excuse me, I gotta ask, what is a girl like you going to do with all those jalepanos?" I legitimately could not think of reason why a girl would get 15 raw peppers. She answered, "tacos." I immediately felt dumb after seeing all the ingredients for tacos in her basket. I tried to expand upon tacos/how I'm trying to get into making salads and it went nowhere. She turned her body and walked away. This was definitely an interaction where I placed my feet in cement but she left.

At this point I'd like to increase my ramble and find more places in my town to meet girls. Too many girls are married here.