rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you end things with a girl when leaving the country?

Many of you guys are frequent travellers and many of you guys have had the great pleasure of getting top notch women overseas. I am no different, in fact I have girls waiting for me in various parts of the world. One thing I often struggle with though is what to do when I leave.

Let's paint the following picture:

During your vacation, work, whatever in another country where you have spent a significant time (atleast a month or so) you had a top girl with whom you had sex, did cool stuff etc. Whether you called it a relationship or a fuckbuddy or nothing at all, let's leave that out of the equation.

At one point though it is time to leave (due to whatever reason). What do you tell her?

-do you tell her that she remains your girl, you will look for ways to return or something of the sorts?
-do you tell her to enjoy her life and make the best of it, thus giving her total freedom?
-do you not discuss it, leaving it fully open?

Off course what seems most alpha and also most selfish in a way is to keep her at bay, tell her to not see anyone no matter how many girls you fuck in other places. However how long can you keep this going? After all there is a chance that you will never return and she will realize that. Do you try to max it out?

Or do you break it off and perhaps one day when you return, you will be full of doubts of how many guys shes been with etc.

Opinions?

Offcourse in this scenario, we are talking about a good girl who you respect to a certain level, who is under your control and has potential. For some sluts you picked up and banged a few times, the situation would be different, you already know she is spoilt.

Basically the question comes down to the question of if you give girls any freedom when you will be away for atleast a long time (perhaps forever) or if you try to maintain a strong grip and build an international harem of a sorts.

It is possible to keep girls in the long term by using tools like Skype, but the bond dissipates and I have learned that it is never the same when you go back. It is best for both to just let it go, end on a high note and keep a good memory of the girl.

To quote Roosh in his q&a: "Once you step on that plane, you've got to accept that it's over."

It's over, let her do her own thing.

Doesn't mean you can't keep in touch and keep friendly....but distant.

You never know, she might be logistics (read: a place to stay when you visit the country + sex) if you ever visit.

I don't ever burn bridges with girls I can benefit from (hookups, place to crash, discounts, etc). If they don't offer something in value, then I don't care.

I'd do what I usually do. I end it.

Roger that pussy and then let it go. Don't get specific.

People want what they can't have and if you tell her she can't see other people thats exactly what she'll do.

Let her become that alpha-widow, players don't sweat the small stuff [Image: wink.gif]

If you dump her due to leaving, don't you ever miss her too much?

Fuckbuddy? I don't understand today's generation... fuckbuddy could rapidly turn into FUCK! Baby....

A good recipe is to only date women you could see yourself with in the long term, then you know what to do when you leave... bring her with you.

Been there done that ... best to cut it off, you can speak on Skype send each other packages, but its not the same thing. You have to accept that she is going to be seeing other guys, better to yank the tooth out rather than pulling it out slowly.