rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A seasoned observation

A seasoned observation

Inevitably, there comes a time in any learning curve where things that once seemed unnatural or down right wrong, become automatic and mechanical. This is wildly viewed as a good thing, as it should. Practice makes perfect, they say.

I made the mistake of keeping things on cruise control, and ill explain WHY women become the way they do when men who otherwise have awesome game get complacent, or comfortable. I will not be using the terms beta or alpha. A man can be alpha as fuck and still like a woman and make a few mistakes.

Anyway, did the bad deed and got myself a case of oneitis. It was a great case. Best girl I have ever dated and then some. They do exist for those of you who never actually leave the Internet. So here we go, dating for a couple years and I couldn't be happier. I controlled every frame from the very beginning and quite literally gammed the shit out of her.

However, as anyone will say, you HAVE to keep it going. We all know its not enough just to get her. If you want to, you have to work to keep her too.

That is why it seems so far out of left field when a loyal, attractive, sweet, otherwise feminine woman you are very close with and enjoy start with the really rude comments and attitude. That's what started happening to me, and this girl is an Asian, submissive, cook.

I was pissed and hurt she was treating me like some dude who hit on her after 30 minutes of conversation in a coffee shop, as opposed to a close lover of a couple years. I was miserable, and I was frustrated, racking my brain as to why.

Then it hit me. I got that I was loosing a lot of footing, and I definitely knew not to supplicate, but I was still super confused.

SHE WAS ONLY MATCHING MY STRONG, MASCULINE FRAME. She wasn't particualrly bitchy, it's just that over the years she has been trained to shit test me much harder and more often than the average man, or rather, even myself from 2 years ago. SHE WAS DOING HER JOB.

I created this thread and articulated something we all already knew because it really helped me take it much less personally and made it much easier to correct, once I saw WHY something was happening, and not just that it was.

TLDR: don't get all butt hurt when a confirmed sweet girl shit tests you hard core. It's a sign you had great game in the begging, and that she has to game you way harder than normal bc you are a lot tougher and more unpredictable than other dudes. Use those 'times' as a barometer for how good your frame is going, as opposed to a knife in the temple.

Ps sylo got his groove back and the Asian is back with a couple blow jobs a day and her wanting to fuck my brains out when my dick isn't in her mouth.

Experienced players should no get relationship blues like a blue piller. Just remember you know what your doing and adjust!

A seasoned observation

Gaming in a relationship sounds excrutiatingly tedious as I read more and more personal accounts.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

A seasoned observation

Quote: (08-27-2014 03:51 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Gaming in a relationship sounds excrutiatingly tedious as I read more and more personal accounts.

I was just thinking this. I don't know if I would game a girl who's supposed to be mine exclusively. A girl who's supposedly in love with me. Game her for what? Gaming is showing a girl that you're the right guy out of the bunch. That you're a cut above the rest. Then she chooses you over all the other men she could have chosen. But once that's done, once you've locked her down and vice versa, at a certain point, you should have passed enough tests for her to know you are who she thinks you are. A high quality, masculine man who doesn't tolerate bullshit.

I would grow tired of game playing and shit tests in a relationship very quickly. That's just me personally.

A seasoned observation

The only real solution to uppity bitches in relationships is have a world with more 18-25yo attractive women than there are 18-40yo eligible bachelors.

Everything else is an annoying bandaid.

Hence my adversity to this.

Or

A seasoned observation

After a few months it is always downhill.

Familiarity breeds contempt. The minute the girl is comfortable around you is when she can be her nasty true self. The solution is not gaming your way through an LTR, but enjoying the beautiful first few months until they are over, then jumping to the next girl and doing the same.

No matter how sweet a girl is in the beginning, her positive traits will always degrade in favour of negative ones.

A seasoned observation

The only real short cut I see is LTR a girl 1 to 1.5 below yourself.

If you are a male 8.5 it isn't a bad deal to hitch a 7 that worships you.

For the rest of us it's a shit deal.

Or

A seasoned observation

Did you live together? LTRs usually do downhill when the couple lives together (unless they are in love with each other). If not, then maybe she just realized that you're not "the one" and consciously/subconsciously started actin bitchy to end the relationship. That's a sign that you should just break up with her aka the Preemptive Breakup.

You should not have to work to keep her at any point in the relationship. That's what husbands do.

A seasoned observation

You know when you've got a good girl when being with her is effortless and you don't do anything to maintain the relationship but it still carries on by itself.
No game needs to be added with a quality woman... you have to act like Bugs Bunny in his Jester outfit with an American broad though... god forbid she ever becomes 'bored' with you.
Quote:Quote:

SHE WAS ONLY MATCHING MY STRONG, MASCULINE FRAME. She wasn't particualrly bitchy, it's just that over the years she has been trained to shit test me much harder and more often than the average man, or rather, even myself from 2 years ago. SHE WAS DOING HER JOB.

Women who like you, don't shit test, that's an american princess invention. If a woman shit tests a man in the 3rd world, she'll end up with a black eye. Quality women don't have time for sh1t.

Quote:Quote:

TLDR: don't get all butt hurt when a confirmed sweet girl shit tests you hard core. It's a sign you had great game in the begging, and that she has to game you way harder than normal bc you are a lot tougher and more unpredictable than other dudes. Use those 'times' as a barometer for how good your frame is going, as opposed to a knife in the temple.

Disagree. More information is needed, where are you located and what race are you? Asians respond differently towards different races, as you can see from the all the asian threads.

I haven't been shit tested yet and I've been married with the same Asian girl for 4 years. If she decided to start sh1t testing me, she'd have marching orders back to her mother's house in China.

A seasoned observation

Yeah, I don't understand why she is still shit testing you 2 years into a relationship. It isn't her job at all. I have had relationships with women that were more attractive than me, they go great for the first 6 to 8 months, the honeymoon period wears off, and there just isn't that much passion left.

If she is really copping an attitude, you send her home and tell her to come back when her attitude improves. Always be ready to get rid of her for good if her attitude suddenly turns to shit, you should not want that sort of negative in your life anyways, be mindful of this and show them the door.

A seasoned observation

OP, I am in a somewhat similar situation. Its 4 months into the LTR and I think Im still in the honeymoon phases. I stay at her place, she does my laundry, makes me breakfast, buy my grocery, gifts etc. I just cook and fuck her.

The first thing that is really worth it in a LTR for you players to consider is cost per orgasm and sex frequency, if you dont mind raving a pussy over and over again.

We fuck 2-4 times/day, bj if she s on her period, and I only need to spend around $40 a week on both of us. Thats roughly $2 per orgasm, not counting tons of stuff she buys for me. And this is immediate, spontaneous sex. Even with a fuck buddy sometimes you have to deal with logistics. But with a LTR you can just drop by any time and fuck her in the kitchen.

Second thing is cleanliness. I kinda enjoy rawdogging my girl knowing that Im the only one inside her.

Third, and I think its the component we here on RVF easily discard, is the emotional connection and empathy we share with another human being. While I believe true friendship is between males only, the close relationship you develop with a girl who genuinely loves you is totally different. Its the natural deep emotional dynamics between a man and a woman that kept couples together throughout hardship in history, else we wouldnt be born today.

I cant really explain it, but its kinda like you feel that the girl deserves your protection and care and that you have a responsibility for her; while she entrusts you totally with her mind and body. Its in the way she whisper to you in childlike voice or jumping in your arm when you got back from work. Quoting Runsonmagic, I think this is called the need for a protégé in man.

This kind of dynamic will very rarely happen to any of us bc most girls are trash and some are more vile than vipers. Also the "LTR" that we so often see betas and losers get caught up in are horrible examples of LTR, hence why we hate it. In order to have a LTR you need a fucking LTR material girl. You cant just pick up a whore who decides she wants to be in a LTR with you after riding 50 cocks. They are rare but they do fucking exist, though you wont find much in the 8-9s range. Once you run into one its important you recognize it and give it a try. YOU CAN ALWAYS BAIL WHEN YOU WANT TO.

I dont think there s anything wrong in gaming your gf. First, its called putting work into an investment. Personally I think its slightly less work than going out and approaching, though I ll never quit that. Ideally you should put minimal effort for maximum return. Just dont get betatized

Secondly, if she loves you when you were gaming her, then she loves you AND your game. I call bs on the argument of "a girl should just like me for who I am without having to game her", thats what fat beta and feminists use. If you like a girl bc she s feminine and attractive, but then she got fat and act bitchy you d drop her in a second. Thats the same equivalent when men drop their gaming acts. As men we keep the deepest personal part to ourselves and we rarely get to enjoy "being ourselves", bc in order to get shit done we have fucking responsabilities. Women get to enjoy being themselves.

Every LTR will end eventually, but when it does it must end on your term and should be on a good note.

As for shit testing you and other stupid stuff women do bc they are fucking crazy, learn to deal with it. We deal with flaking, bitchshield, shit test and LMR in sarging, and now you complain about a bit of shit tests? If her negative behavior outweighs her contribution, fucking kick her out of the window and never look back. Sarge on.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

A seasoned observation

Wtf? Is there really a belief that once you get away from a western nation, women are simply god's gift to men and are not complex adult creatures? It doesn't matter where I am. Oh, you need more information? For what?

No matter where you are, how third world it is, or how much money she has, women, even outside of the west, are emotional, irrational, thought provoking people. This has been true since the dawn of time.

You are a liar and an idiot if you want me to believe after any significant time spent with any sort of significant other there will be no disagreements and not only your woman, but you are going to constantly be on your very best behavior, all the time? Why aren't you in a fantasy forum? Claims that you should just be able to coast along after some time is like saying since you worked out really hard and built up muscles for two years, you can just sort of take it easy now, I mean you have a good gym. Good gyms never make you fat or lazy.

I had recently been getting badgered by an LTR. I realized I got comfortable and wasn't challenging. I fixed the problem and wrote about it to maybe help other dudes who might have the same situation, in real life though.