rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming in small towns, how?

The main issue I'm having right now and I feel will affect me most when I hit college is the size of the town in which I live, Dublin.

Anyone who's ever been here knows that everyone knows everyone, or is somebodies cousin. This shit is bad for staying under the radar, which is what I plan on doing for my own welfare. How am I to stay incognito if everywhere I go I run into people who know all my shit?

No big deal in the club if you're getting girls there, I just don't give my full name, but in a school you try and chat a few girls up and bam! Everyone's heard about it, plus people here see strangers approaching them and talking and they automatically think "creep"...

Anyone have any experience here? I really wanna get into that daygame shit.

bump. anyone who can help daygame a town with only one mall and three super markets will be appreciated.

move to a bigger city. In small towns everyone knows everyone, its unavoidable.

Most small towns are surrounded by a few bigger towns.

Expand your area to an hour away in all directions and you will open up a bunch more opportunities.

Dubin, Ohio?

Dublin, Ireland?

Quote: (08-27-2014 11:51 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Dubin, Ohio?

Dublin, Ireland?

Same question. Dublin, Ireland is a large city. At 500k+ it would be the 34th largest city in the US if it was here. Take a bus to the far side of town when you're first learning if you're worried about it.

Even Dublin, Ohio would be bigger than most towns I pick up in, but I try not to be obvious about it the closer I get to home. Like RG says, expand the circle.

Quote: (08-28-2014 01:07 AM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Dubin, Ohio?

Dublin, Ireland?

Same question. Dublin, Ireland is a large city. At 500k+ it would be the 34th largest city in the US if it was here. Take a bus to the far side of town when you're first learning if you're worried about it.

Even Dublin, Ohio would be bigger than most towns I pick up in, but I try not to be obvious about it the closer I get to home. Like RG says, expand the circle.

Yeah man I'm in Dublin Ireland maybe I'm just being paranoid of seeing someone I know at the wrong time, cockblocking me, but I'll give your suggestion a shot, maybe travel to the other cities too for a night/weekend and game there.

Easiest way to game in a small town is to fuck a few girls real good. They will tell their friends and their friends will wanna see what all the fuss is about. If you can't fuck good you gotta have some gimmick, learn how to eat pussy real good or be magic with your fingers.

It also helps to date the the hottest girl in your town. I have done this twice and soon as I started dating them other girls were literally throwing themselves at me. Its like a poon buffet.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Dublin sure as hell ain't a small town, but I get what you're saying in that a lot of people know each other or know friends of people you know, etc.
The way i get around this is to go to the places tourists hang out, where you more than likely won't meet anyone you know.
Temple Bar is ideal for this, sure it's a bit tacky, overpriced drinks, etc but there's plenty of tourist ass waiting for you there, who won't know who you are and won't judge you.
Also, it's rare to get blown out by a tourist, sometimes a EE/FSU or Brazilian diva might give you the cold shoulder(tends to be the naturalised ones who've 'learned' how to be bitches now they're in the West), but the majority of European/US/Anglo chicks respond favourably when opened by a confident, relaxed, sociable guy, whether that's in a Temple Bar bar or coffee shop on Dame St.

Best game move in a small town - know when to fold em' and get the fuck out.

If you don't have a choice, you either become some kind of local "celeb" (i.e. motocross rider, in a band, or solid businessman would be good examples where I come from) or you spend a lot of time on trips out of town and bring home the ocaissional stay-in that hangs out for a while. I come from a small town and all of the above are strategies that I've seen work well for guys.

Me I was just a male slut/party animal and proud of it. It cost me some quality here and there, but I don't know that it affected my life all too much. Sometimes it seems like everyone's been with everyone in a small town anyways. I got out right when high school was over, although I spent a 6 months to a year back there again a few times.

If you're talking about dublin, Ireland, though - well, I've never been there, but if you come from there I don't we're even having the same conversation right now.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Come on, Dublin's not a large city but its certainly big enough to move uninhibited.

Dublin is huge and Anglo girls are obsessed with the accent. Go to the tourist areas and hit on them, they're dying to meet you. And it's a revolving door of slutty girls who probably don't know each other, as well...although a girl knowing that I get around has never really hurt my game.

Very similar to high school.

"where do I know you from?"
"you seem familiar, who are you"

Flying under the radar. Befriending guys. Teasing girls. Throwing cool parties. Doing shit in your town. Showing up on events. Networking. Becoming known as that cool fun guy girls know about. Holding the frame for a looooooooooooooooong period of time which is what outgames other guys cause they suck at it. Stuff like that

I'm thinking of going to Ireland in the autumn as I've got a desire to start gaming a steady supply of natural redheads at the moment.

If Dublin is really that small and I spot OP, I'll report back.

Quote: (08-30-2014 03:13 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Flying under the radar. Befriending guys. Teasing girls. Throwing cool parties. Doing shit in your town. Showing up on events. Networking. Becoming known as that cool fun guy girls know about...

Can you say more about 'flying under the radar'? These are good strategies, but all of them seem like you are making yourself rather visible.

In a small town, reputation spreads fast. Once you are 'known' as something (whatever that might be), you really can't escape it and there's no real way to fly under the radar.

Quote: (08-28-2014 09:34 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2014 01:07 AM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Dubin, Ohio?

Dublin, Ireland?

Yeah man I'm in Dublin Ireland maybe I'm just being paranoid of seeing someone I know at the wrong time, cockblocking me, but I'll give your suggestion a shot, maybe travel to the other cities too for a night/weekend and game there.

The guy beat up thirty white knights, but is so paranoid about being cockblocked that it makes him leave his own city. Interesting.

Saw thread by Little Dark on the main page, thought he had been pardoned.

Oh well.

The fact that he kicked 30 IRISH white knights' asses at the club makes his story even more legendary.

Worth the bump to read Creepin's post.

Quote: (07-11-2016 04:19 AM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Saw thread by Little Dark on the main page, thought he had been pardoned.

Oh well.

The fact that he kicked 30 IRISH white knights' asses at the club makes his story even more legendary.

Worth the bump to read Creepin's post.

I've been to a fair few nightclubs in Dublin (flights are £10 each way midweek) I could probably take a very good guess what club this supposedly happened in.

Copper Face Jacks.

Dublin is huge it's very unlikely you'd constantly run into the same crowd with the amount of tourists coming and going. Now if OP was talking about any other town in Ireland I'd agree. 1/4 Irish people live in Dublin but go to a small town like Westport where there is 8k or so people I can see the problem. Outside of Dublin all the towns are tiny.

If any of you read Goldmund's blog (he says in his blog that he and Roosh have made peace) he goes over a strategy he uses when he travels through small towns. He tries to bring along a bicycle, then rides it around the downtown area. He rides up to cute girls and asks them where the fun spots are, then flirts with them for a little while, then number closes or invites them to meet him later.

If you don't travel with a bicycle, I think you can still do this on foot in smaller towns, but you can't cover as much distance.