rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Halifax 9/4 - 9/7

Halifax 9/4 - 9/7

Gonna be up during the times listed in Halifax for some partying. Anyone in the area wish to meet? Gonna be staying on Göttingen St

26, white, looking to hit some of the nightlife in the area. I've got a late-novice level of game, but I've been able to skate by on a natural charm until now. Bringing 2 friends.

Halifax 9/4 - 9/7

Man you're coming up at just the right time.

Freshman week is this week and the city gets pretty crazy considering it's a very university dense town. I'd definitely suggest some day gaming, there's probably gonna be a lot of girls touring the main attractions. I'd suggest the waterfront and any of the coffee shops in the area as good places to day game.

As for night game, you might not reap the benefit of frosh week so much since Halifax bouncers are absolutely crazy, they usually double and even triple card. So must of the 18 year old freshmen won't be going out. It's still definitely worth it however.

The places to be for sure are the Dome basically any night and Lower Deck, especially on Sunday night.

I'll be in the area, feel free to message me.