rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Dinah in Palm Springs, 3/31/2011-4/3/2011

The Dinah in Palm Springs, 3/31/2011-4/3/2011

For those too young to remember and to lazy to use Wikipedia, the late Dinah Shore was a glamorous singer who dated Burt Reynolds in the 1970's. She sponsored a womens golf tournament that attracts lesbians. Most attendees don't care about golf or womens sports; they just go for the parties. Do an internet search.

It may seem silly for unwanted straight men to endure social hostility at lesbian parties. But I'm not so sure. First, there are far more bisexual women than lesbians in the world, and many self-described lesbians date men. It would literally be 500 horny lesbians, 500 horny bi-women, 2 gay guys, and you. Second, women have no game. The scene involves estrogen-charged women drinking, dancing, and waiting for something to happen. Finally, men have little drama. Your female competition carry well-known emotional baggage involving jealousy, competition, ex-girl-friends, etc. Women who are DTF know you offer a simple script.

Roosh recently wrote about black men having polarized appeal. They attract fewer women, but with more intensity. That is exactly the strategy here. You would probably need to tolerate some icy stares. I would wear a "Bi is beautiful" or breast cancer t-shirt and praise the golf. I would love a report from one of the travelling guys here.