rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When should men become a father?

Hey Guys,

would you mind giving me your opinion about my questions? Thank you!

1) When do you think is the best age for a men to have his first child?

1.1) When is the latest to become a father in your opinion?

2) How old should be his girlfriend/wife then?

3) How long should you have been together with her before you decide to have a baby?

4) Do you think that as a man that you will regret the decision of not having descendants maybe at age 60/70?

He'd better have his shit together.

When he's ready and he can look at the state of the relationship from a very pragmatic view. The motivation at this point should come from the girl in question being someone that makes a good mother. The criteria should not be hire hard she make your dick or how fun she's to do crazy shit with.

Quote: (08-24-2014 04:03 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

When he's ready and he can look at the state of the relationship from a very pragmatic view. The motivation at this point should come from the girl in question being someone that makes a good mother. The criteria should not be hire hard she make your dick or how fun she's to do crazy shit with.

What qualities do you think make a good mother?

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

1) The younger you are, the healthier and more abundant your sperm are. The older you are, the less your children resemble you and the more likely they are to have congenital defects. So there is no need to wait. I quote the filmmaker James Cameron:

"Don't wait to be asked because nobody is going to ask you and don't wait for the perfect conditions because they'll never be perfect. It's a little bit like having a child. If you wait until the right time to have a child you'll die childless, and I think film making is very much the same thing."

(Cameron has aged into a gross liberal simp, but he was a badass back in the day.)

2) The younger the better. The "Maternal Age Effect" is essentially the number of congenital defects the child is likely to have, which increase steadily with the mother's age and is far more significant than the paternal age effect. More to the point, the odds of a woman getting pregnant as she's older are much smaller, and they're much more likely to miscarry, etc.

3) Just fucking do it. White people come have come up with a billion reasons not to fuck and not to create a new generation. As a consequence, we are rapidly dying out as a race.

4) I've never met one childless person over the age of 40 who has not expressed regret. Not mere regret, but a deep, existential shame.

Get healthy. Look into the paleo diet to get healthy hormone levels for a good sex drive and high fertility (for both you and the mother).

If you want to choose whether to have a son or daughter, follow the Shettle's Method (which works with astounding precision....provided the woman has a healthy, regular ovulation cycle).

As a personal note, I got a woman pregnant very unexpectedly last winter. I was initially terrified, and was telling her to give the baby up for adoption (we're both Christians, so no abortion). When she refused, I regret to say that I was privately hoping for a miscarriage....

....But that all changed when I started seeing the ultrasounds, and when it started feeling real. It went from a source of anxiety to suddenly the most magical and exciting thing in my adult life. I now feel energized and hopeful for the future. Neither me or the mother have much money at all (and if anybody wants to donate, PM me!) but I still wouldn't change anything. We're both past 30, and I see now that if I wasn't going to have this child, right now, then I was likely to be another one of these sexless, childless aging whites.

Get healthy. Find a healthy girl. Fuck. Make babies. Full stop.

When the ultrasound technician showed us this, it was one of the happiest moments of my life.

[Image: Junior-August-2_zps290184d0.jpg]

Quote: (08-24-2014 02:17 AM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

4) Do you think that as a man that you will regret the decision of not having descendants maybe at age 60/70?

I'm over 70 in Philippines. I had a vasectomy in college because I did not admire some of my nutty blood relatives enough, but have never regretted. Both women I married could not have them and did not want them. Besides, there is no shortage of children.

Here in Philippines, every day I see other American guys my age with little kids and cute little wives. They had raised one family, outgrew the old lady, dumped her with a comfortable fortune, and married a filipina girl. They survive OK here on social security. They adore their brats and seem happy playing daddy again. I would be miserable with such a responsibility.

My best friends are the same as me: either dirty old horn-dog bachelors in our 70's, or married without children and without regrets.

Quote: (08-24-2014 05:24 AM)Davidovich Wrote:  

[....] Both women I married could not have them and did not want them. Besides, there is no shortage of children. [....]

Identifying with other men's children = cuckold fetishist.

(Oh yeah, there is a shortage of children, if you're white: http://rt.com/usa/us-white-births-census-613/.)

I was 36 when my girlfriend got pregnant. I was old enough to have a semblance of real wisdom. Mid to late 30s seems like the best time to me. You're not dumb and you're spry of you've kept active.

My woman is 8 years younger. Still young enough to get one more in before get body can't handle bouncing back post partum. She's a good woman, too.

Our daughter was an oops on my part. We were very early....6 months into things.

Men have an instinct to build things to leave a monument to our existence. I think children are the most resilient evidence that we have lived. So, yes, there would be regret if I never fathered a child.

Regardless of when you planned to have them, chances are, when you "decide" to have children, the deciding will have already been done for you.

Hey Guys,

Even early 20s is a good age if there is enough money for a team of nurses and nannies

From a man point of view,i'd say any,but from the kid's, i guess it would suck to have a very old father (60 years old,so you die when the kid is 10-15 )

Mid 20s seems good,younger than that and she could resent the loss of her youth

3) How long should you have been together with her before you decide to have a baby?
Hard to day,you could be togheter 5/10 years and still not know her as well as you imagine

I know that i would not,because i don't enjoy being around children.But if any man does he can fix this regret by fathering a child at whatever age.Ask Charles Chaplin!

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Hey Guys,

1) There is no best age. Put it this way: you will never be "ready" to be a Dad, there is never a perfect time. You'll have just as many other things to worry about in your thirties and forties as you do in your twenties - your job, the mortgage, car payments, taxes, whatever.

1.1) Having kids is gruelling, especially the first few weeks of a newborn's life. You probably don't want to try to get by on less than four hours sleep a night when you're middle aged, so all other things being equal, it's probably easier in your twenties or thirties. If you're a heavy drinker / smoker / into recreational drugs, my advice would be to stop that before you try to have kids.

2) Women's fertility starts to drop off sharply in their 30's and the chance of complications goes up, so ideally she should still be in her 20's.

3) Long enough for you to know you can trust her, and that you have similar wants out of life, and that you want her to bear your children. Don't forget she's still a woman, so it's important to keep gaming her or she'll become bored and unhappy and create drama.

4) I was terrified when my wife got pregnant the first time (she was worse, she ran to the sink to dry heave when she saw the result on the pee stick). We had sex one time without a condom because we'd run out and didn't think anything would come of it.

9 months later, she gave me a son. The first few weeks of his life were the hardest of mine. I used to be in the army, so I had some experience of physical exhaustion, lack of sleep, and being screamed at. Being a new Dad was physically and mentally far tougher than marching all night through ice-covered hills with a heavy bergen and a rifle.

But it's also the best thing I've ever done in my life.

When your little boy starts smiling at you, when his face lights up on seeing you and he exclaims "Da da!", you'll know what I mean.

Good luck.

Hey Guys,

I think you have to consider the child. I'm almost 45 now and although I don't want children anyway, I'm too old. When the kid is 15, I would be over 60. Not many children would want an OAP for a Dad at that age.

My Mom had me when she was 22. My Dad was 23. I remember in the early 70's, Mom would pick me up from junior school in her Mary Quant get up - mini skirt and white knee-length boots. I loved my young Mom, standing there with the other mothers in hair rollers, chain-smoking Park Drive. And when I got to be a young teenager, my thirty-five year old Dad could still whip my dumb ass at football and build the biggest sandcastles on the beach. Now he's in his mid-sixties and not in the greatest of health, I can still be grateful for the 45 years we've had together.

Im divided.

The older I get, my urge to both have kids and to NEVER have kids grow equally. Im turning 36 next month.

My own dad was 25 when I was born. Yet I dont remember him being around much, always hustling his own way to provide for his growing family. And growing up I resented him, but now I respect him as I never did before. He was young and hungry for life and yet he stuck around his crazy wife (hate to talk ill of my own mom, but shes a woman, and thus crazy) and his 4 insufferable kids.

Do I want that life for myself? Id love to have a kid and teach him how to read and explain life to him and how to start a fire and the rules of chess. Yet Im not willing to give up a life of possibility. Right now Im free to do whatever I want. I could move to China, I could join a cult, I could quit everything and spend my days reading and writing. Im not sure I want to give it all up to dedicate my every waking hour to a kid. I spent this summer with a woman. A fantastic woman by all means, but a child as every woman is. And had I had a child with her, then it would have been TWO children I would have had to take care of.

Right now I can barely account for myself. I have less than $1000 in my name. But what do I care? I have enough books to keep me occupied, and very little responsibilities that could worry me. I dont mind eating canned tuna or plain oatmeal for a couple of days. If I had kids, then I couldnt say the same. I can eat oatmeal, but I could never have them suffer the scarcity I have been through and consider myself worthy.

Do I want to have kids? Yes, by all means.

Do I want to have kids? Never, never in my life.

Be a father. Yesterday my 2 year old told me he missed me. And above all you kid will be your biggest project. You´ll find strength to support your family. I´ve never thought on leaving him. And never will. Nowadays I think when he will grow old and won´t play with me anymore. Only with his friends of his age. I hope to be his best friend. I remember an interview with Donald Trump where he says his father was his best friend.
It actually gave me a sense of fulfillment to my life.
I´m enrolling him in a english school. Even though my first choice was a german. Had to compromise with my wife.

Forgot to mention. In order to have a child you need to have a good mother.

Quote: (08-24-2014 05:07 AM)DavidMI Wrote:  

4) I've never met one childless person over the age of 40 who has not expressed regret. Not mere regret, but a deep, existential shame.

[Image: 11514-animated_gif-charlton_heston-laugh..._image.gif]

You need to meet more people sport.