rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Demographics and the future pussy paradises

Lots has been written on the forum about the collapsing populations of Eastern and Central Europe.

What is interesting is how the worlds population will look in 20 or 30 years time when countries such as Russia and Slovakia try and hold on to declining populations while others rocket ahead. For those of us in our twenties and thirties this is worth consider ing as we will be in our early forties and fifties then.

From Wiki I looked at the biggest countries by population in 2050 and then excluded those with declining populations, which tend to create intense pressure for the few young women as well as nationalism and hostility to outsiders. I also excluded the more conservative Islamic nations and those unlikely to be great places to game (India). I'm excluding the USA as so many of you are American so I assume are not interested in considering it.

This is the list of places with the largest populations that are likely to be popular with those looking to game in their older days, ranked by population.

1. China
2. Nigeria
3. Indonesia
4. Ethiopia
5. Brazil
6. Phils
7. Mexico
8. Vietnam
9. Kenya
10. Thailand
11. Colombia
12. Angola
13. Malaysia
14. Venezuela
15. Ghana
16. Peru
17. Guatemala
18. Cambodia
19. Ecuador
20. Dominican Republic

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c...population

Like with all predictions much could happen in the next twenty Years that is impossible to predict however this gives a clue as to where the more fun places for females will be. Russia's huge population decline to below 100m and Poland and Ukraine's collapse don't bode well whereas Latin America, SE Asia, Africa and the Caribbean will be even easier places as time goes on.

I'm always curious as to the source of population collapse info. Russia and FSU countires don't strike me as having the same disease as the west.

Not yet at least.

They are collapsing for a few reasons. The short answer is that they are tough places to have kids and the governments don't do much to support families

It is about a balance between the Western and Eastern mindsets.

Extreme West: Negative personality traits (attitude, masculinity), bad physique and image, R-selection (sleeping around, difficult to get into relationships, focus on sexuality), women more open to game (focus on alphaness, not on money and other K-selected traits, higher English levels, less women in relationships and lesser focus on fidelity) and cold approach.
Extreme East: Positive personality traits (sweetness, kindness, femininity), good physique and image, K-selection (low N-counts, relationship-minded, heavy focus on romance, comparatively less of sexuality), women more closed to game (more women in relationships, focus on alphaness but also on other profile factors due to K-selection, higher focus on fidelity, lesser English levels.)

The Extreme West can be found in Scandinavia and Western Europe. Extreme East is Belarus and Russia. It is a matter of finding a BALANCE, because in the Extreme West the quality is too low, and in the Extreme East the difficulty too high.

The are two types of balance:

1. R-selected balance: The women are still sweet and the quality is high, but you can see the penetration of Western culture in the phones and mentalities, increasing numbers of bitchy girls and less emphasis on a good image and fashion. The women are R-selected, meaning that in their younger years they are beginning to sleep around, forfeiting relationships, focusing on sexuality in interactions with men, and the importance of fidelity is going down. This happens not to the same extent as in the Extreme West, but is noticeable as many of these countries have had heavy emigration which has brought foreign values back home. This is the "notch-paradise" balance, with sweet girls who are easy to bed, but not so easy to get into a relationship due to the R-selected mindset. It can be found in EU countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria...

2. K-selected balance: The women are sweet and watch their image. The big advantage over the Extreme East, just as above, is that they are easier. But, they are K-selected, meaning they don't sleep around, are relationship minded and are focused on the romantic side of interactions over the sexual. For this reason, one-night-stands are rare, unlike above, and these places will cater to the more relationship-minded men. K-selection means they take longer to lay, but are significantly easier to pin down into a relationship than in R-selected societies. Also, the relationship will be more satisfying as the girl's forebrain is focused on romance and intimacy, unlike above. It is easier due to European influence, which makes women more open to foreigners and being gamed, along with higher English levels. This can be found in places like Estonia and Western Ukraine.

The choice depends on the man. R-selected balance will be for those who are focused on sex. K-selected will be for those who wish to enter relationships with sweet girls.

It is not a matter of demographic. What you will see over time is that the Big Wall that seperates Poland and Romania from Ukraine will start moving East. Central Europe has entered R-selection, soon it will assume the negative personality traits of Western girls. Over time, Western Ukraine and the Baltics will assume R-selection, making one-night-stands possible (this will be pussy-paradise for those who focus on sex). Then, Russia and Belarus will assume higher English levels and move slightly towards European values, making it significantly easier to game there, but still maintaining K-selection. At this point they will be heaven for men who wish to find a dream girl. Then, they will Westernize completely and move into K-selection, while Baltic and Western Ukrainian girls are now American in personality. The wall moves East, but it moves very slowly.

Tbh I found Scandinavia considerably easier than the UK. I'm not sure it would be somewhere I could recommend if I were an older man though

Quote: (08-21-2014 02:36 PM)OnlyMarryInTajikistan Wrote:  

*snip*

What you will see over time is that the Big Wall that seperates Poland and Romania from Ukraine will start moving East. Central Europe has entered R-selection, soon it will assume the negative personality traits of Western girls. Over time, Western Ukraine and the Baltics will assume R-selection, making one-night-stands possible (this will be pussy-paradise for those who focus on sex). Then, Russia and Belarus will assume higher English levels and move slightly towards European values, making it significantly easier to game there, but still maintaining K-selection. At this point they will be heaven for men who wish to find a dream girl. Then, they will Westernize completely and move into K-selection, while Baltic and Western Ukrainian girls are now American in personality. The wall moves East, but it moves very slowly.

Do you think this "wall" is inevitable? That we will eventually see a world where all women become like Western women?

Quote: (08-21-2014 05:20 PM)dog Wrote:  

*snip*

What you will see over time is that the Big Wall that seperates Poland and Romania from Ukraine will start moving East. Central Europe has entered R-selection, soon it will assume the negative personality traits of Western girls. Over time, Western Ukraine and the Baltics will assume R-selection, making one-night-stands possible (this will be pussy-paradise for those who focus on sex). Then, Russia and Belarus will assume higher English levels and move slightly towards European values, making it significantly easier to game there, but still maintaining K-selection. At this point they will be heaven for men who wish to find a dream girl. Then, they will Westernize completely and move into K-selection, while Baltic and Western Ukrainian girls are now American in personality. The wall moves East, but it moves very slowly.

Do you think this "wall" is inevitable? That we will eventually see a world where all women become like Western women?

I think technology will certainly make that happen. It already is. One day though, the masculine will rise again.

Those population numbers matter little frankly for a man doing Game.

You would have to look into OECD statistics regarding not only child births, but deaths of males, immigration and emigration patterns. To put it bluntly - many hot girls being born, guys dying early via violence, poverty, drugs, war, alcoholism and then you have a perfect environment like in the FSU. Poland had a baby boom in the 1980s and a high emigration of men from there. So in effect there is a surplus of women in their 20s. The surplus is even greater in the FSU countries.

China has likely the worst demographics out there, but if you do Game as a Westerner you have such a massive DHV that it is still preferable than the your basic likelihood of Game success in the US or UK.

So any demographics calculations would have to take into account the factors mentioned plus the experiences collected by the Game community - just as well as bare economic numbers which impact Game just as well.

I roll a d20 to hit and damage

It is about a balance between the Western and Eastern mindsets.

Extreme West: Negative personality traits (attitude, masculinity), bad physique and image, R-selection (sleeping around, difficult to get into relationships, focus on sexuality), women more open to game (focus on alphaness, not on money and other K-selected traits, higher English levels, less women in relationships and lesser focus on fidelity) and cold approach.
Extreme East: Positive personality traits (sweetness, kindness, femininity), good physique and image, K-selection (low N-counts, relationship-minded, heavy focus on romance, comparatively less of sexuality), women more closed to game (more women in relationships, focus on alphaness but also on other profile factors due to K-selection, higher focus on fidelity, lesser English levels.)

The Extreme West can be found in Scandinavia and Western Europe. Extreme East is Belarus and Russia. It is a matter of finding a BALANCE, because in the Extreme West the quality is too low, and in the Extreme East the difficulty too high.

The are two types of balance:

1. R-selected balance: The women are still sweet and the quality is high, but you can see the penetration of Western culture in the phones and mentalities, increasing numbers of bitchy girls and less emphasis on a good image and fashion. The women are R-selected, meaning that in their younger years they are beginning to sleep around, forfeiting relationships, focusing on sexuality in interactions with men, and the importance of fidelity is going down. This happens not to the same extent as in the Extreme West, but is noticeable as many of these countries have had heavy emigration which has brought foreign values back home. This is the "notch-paradise" balance, with sweet girls who are easy to bed, but not so easy to get into a relationship due to the R-selected mindset. It can be found in EU countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria...

2. K-selected balance: The women are sweet and watch their image. The big advantage over the Extreme East, just as above, is that they are easier. But, they are K-selected, meaning they don't sleep around, are relationship minded and are focused on the romantic side of interactions over the sexual. For this reason, one-night-stands are rare, unlike above, and these places will cater to the more relationship-minded men. K-selection means they take longer to lay, but are significantly easier to pin down into a relationship than in R-selected societies. Also, the relationship will be more satisfying as the girl's forebrain is focused on romance and intimacy, unlike above. It is easier due to European influence, which makes women more open to foreigners and being gamed, along with higher English levels. This can be found in places like Estonia and Western Ukraine.

The choice depends on the man. R-selected balance will be for those who are focused on sex. K-selected will be for those who wish to enter relationships with sweet girls.

It is not a matter of demographic. What you will see over time is that the Big Wall that seperates Poland and Romania from Ukraine will start moving East. Central Europe has entered R-selection, soon it will assume the negative personality traits of Western girls. Over time, Western Ukraine and the Baltics will assume R-selection, making one-night-stands possible (this will be pussy-paradise for those who focus on sex). Then, Russia and Belarus will assume higher English levels and move slightly towards European values, making it significantly easier to game there, but still maintaining K-selection. At this point they will be heaven for men who wish to find a dream girl. Then, they will Westernize completely and move into K-selection, while Baltic and Western Ukrainian girls are now American in personality. The wall moves East, but it moves very slowly.
"Then, they will Westernize completely and move into R-selection"

There fixed it for you.

People tend to only look at western nations and their decline, but ignore huge swaths of land and popukation. Africa, India and China all have over 1 billion people, close to half the worlds population. There's 1.5 billion chicks to choose from. Those places don't have the hottest and most feminine chicks but hey out of a few billion there's bound to be some golden nuggets.

I've actually been pondering this question lately and have been meditating on secular Muslim nations. Countries like turkey, lebanon , morocco and centrals Asian republics are all at a point right now where the culture is too conservative for a poosy Paradise to exist there.

These nations have two fates:

1.) Westernize
2.) Submit to radical islam.

If the former, I believe these places would be paradise. Most of these nations have beautiful women, but as of now they are too repressed to have significant sexual relations with foreigners. If westernization takes place they would go through that golden age where femininity meets promiscuity.

If the latter, well... Hopefully you have a burqa fetish.

Yeah I excluded places like Iraq Afghanistan Pakistan as I thought it was unlikely they would be poosy paradises but you never know I guess

Quote: (08-21-2014 05:20 PM)dog Wrote:  

*snip*

You can see it happening. Just twenty years ago places like the Czech Republic were great for finding a wife, not anymore. Mentalities are like the plague, and what is easier and less restrictive will always appeal more to human nature than what is constrictive and difficult. Lifelong commitment to family is hard, this is only something you will find if there is an ideology, like religion or general social consensus that people believe in strongly.

The West is the biggest propaganda machine in the world. You will not find a single country in the world, with the exception of North Korea, that has not taken on its culture in some degree. The change is evident, the shift to R-selection in Central Europe, the degrading personalities of Western Europe... Remember those submissive German wives of the 60s? They are no more. What about the sweet Portuguese and Spanish girls that once existed? They have gone and will never return.

Rep.

The Economist had a feature today on this very topic.

They said by the end of the century one in 4 people will be African and one in 12 will be Nigerian!

They reckon Nigeria will hit a propulation of just under a billion which is insane. A BILLION.

Most of Africa is actually underpopulated with the exception of Nigeria

Look at places like Angola which are phuckung huge but have 15 million people

Bang Nigeria anyone?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (08-22-2014 02:41 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Bang Nigeria anyone?

Let me write that for you.

''You arrive at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. After deboarding the plane, you walk out of the fairly crappy airport lounge to face the warm humid african sun. A black girl catches your eye and you greet her with a warm 'Hi', she laughs and is pleased to meet you. You both agree to have a drink later on at your hotel to get to know eachother.

8PM: you have a drink at your hotel with your newly made friend, after 15 min you ask if she wants to see your hotel room with a view, she is happy to follow your lead. Once in the room, you have passionate sex, pleasure only hindered by the annoying rubber around your shaft.''

Africa is that easy.

Haha its true Africa is very easy.

I go alot for work but have always been cautious as I go to Southern Africa which has insane HIV rates.

The real 'game' would be hooking up with a rich African chick as they are the ones I come across but they are so spoiled and cruel to poor people I find it difficult

For example when I have gone to African high end functions they humiliate the servants in a way I find upsetting and they frequently beat them

Ie they clap their hands and shout 'come here now' and then make them do degrading shit

It's how I imagine slavery was.

In Nigerian businesses they still beat employees in some industries for misbehaviour.

Quote: (08-21-2014 03:28 PM)Crackshot Wrote:  

Tbh I found Scandinavia considerably easier than the UK. _ _ _

Exactly WHAT was easier in Scandanavia? Examples, please?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (08-22-2014 03:39 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Bang Nigeria anyone?

''You arrive at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. After deboarding the plane, you walk out of the fairly crappy airport lounge to face the warm humid african sun. A black girl catches your eye and you greet her with a warm 'Hi', she laughs and is pleased to meet you. You both agree to have a drink later on at your hotel to get to know eachother.

8PM: you have a drink at your hotel with your newly made friend, after 15 min you ask if she wants to see your hotel room with a view, she is happy to follow your lead. Once in the room, you have passionate sex, pleasure only hindered by the annoying rubber around your shaft.''

Africa is that easy.

Add another chapter for the less-wealthy nations nearby: It will include some sort of payment, regardless of whether or not the woman involved is a hooker. ALL of the eligible attractive women in the poorest black-African countries will try to get some money out of you, even though they would bristle at the suggestion that they are prostitutes. The girl working the tourist kiosk? Sure, you can probably bang her the first night, but she will expect some money (probably not much) since you are a westerner.

I've definitely seen some golden nuggets down that way (amazing what a lack of KFC can do for a young black woman's physique), but I did not indulge. Just not worth the very real increased risk of HIV

@Orson

I mean it was relatively easy to game and bed women compared to the UK

Quote: (08-24-2014 08:35 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2014 03:39 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Bang Nigeria anyone?

Africa is that easy.

Add another chapter for the less-wealthy nations nearby: It will include some sort of payment, regardless of whether or not the woman involved is a hooker. ALL of the eligible attractive women in the poorest black-African countries will try to get some money out of you, even though they would bristle at the suggestion that they are prostitutes. The girl working the tourist kiosk? Sure, you can probably bang her the first night, but she will expect some money (probably not much) since you are a westerner.

I've definitely seen some golden nuggets down that way (amazing what a lack of KFC can do for a young black woman's physique), but I did not indulge. Just not worth the very real increased risk of HIV

Yeah you are right, many of them, nearly all will try to get something out of it. Most directly the first time and others will try a longer game. However if they themselves say they are not whores you can use it easily against them. Just don't pay. But it has to be said also that paying a taxi fee or whatever in Africa won't damage you much. I personally dont mind paying a couple of bucks to get a girl out of my house quicker in the morning.

And the rich girls are easy as well, you just have to be more descrete. HIV yes dangerous but mostly in South Africa; in East and West you can take the risk when wrapping it up. Just dont bang the obvious hookers/sluts.

@rottenapple

I mainly visit southern Africa where aids is really bad. In places I have worked up to 25% of people have Aids

West Africa is much better and east Africa as the culture is different

Quote: (08-23-2014 05:50 AM)Crackshot Wrote:  

In Nigerian businesses they still beat employees in some industries for misbehaviour.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Any videos of this?

Quote: (08-24-2014 06:11 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2014 05:50 AM)Crackshot Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Any videos of this?

A Nigerian co worker of mine told me that its common for Nigerian expats in the west to wait until they get back home to beat their wives because they'd get arrested and possibly deported. Apparently these guys smack their wives up right at the airport!