rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vasectomy?

Vasectomy?

I've gone back and forth with the idea of becoming immune to the 18 year virus.

A vasectomy would sure qualm my fears of getting a girl pregnant and negate the need for expensive abortions, but it would also take away my only chance to have children. I wouldn't have to worry about being the false father to some slut's baby because I'd have my notarized letter as proof it was impossible. Obviously contraception would still a requirement for preventing STDs -- my other paranoia.

It's true that a vasectomy (inexpensive) can often be reversed (expensive), but it's not a guarantee it will work.

Iis it really worth the peace of mind if I decide I want to have children with someone someday?

The inner debate rages on...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Vasectomy?

There are several male contraceptive drugs currently in clinical trials. I wouldn't be surprised if we have them on the market within 5 years. I'd be hesitant to get a vasectomy because I'd hate to get snipped and then find out a little while later that there's a reversible, nonsurgical alternative available.

Vasectomy?

Good thread. I've often pondered this issue and came pretty damn close to doing it a few years back. I figured I'd freeze a few of my guys in the unlikely event I wanted to knock up a future long-termer (like some future Russian model that's in junior high school in St. Petersburg right now).

It wasn't until I heard that some guys--whose operations were normal otherwise--experience a dull, aching pain deep in their sack for the rest of lives as a side-effect. That didn't sound right, and I didn't want to run that kind of risk--since it would sort of defeat the whole purpose.

It's still not out of the question, given the dire consequences of the aptly termed "18-year virus."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Vasectomy?

If you end up knocking up a rich girl, and you're not very rich, that could turn out to be an 18 year gift that keeps on giving. [Image: wink.gif]

Vasectomy?

I believe vasectomy is NOT the solution for the player lifestyle, lets do a little analysis:

A vasectomy is wanted mainly to make it impossible to knock a girl up, which will enable us to raw dog. But like you said there's still the high threat of STDs, add a multiplier to that if you're living the player lifesyle. So you get to have a vasectomy, but you're still using condoms...sounds like a bad trade to me and feels like we're still in the same place.

On the other hand I think a vasectomy would be better if you're in a relationship, where you know theres at least a ''STD free'' expectancy, and you're free to raw dog all you want without having to worry about knocking you're girl up.

On a side note, I think vasectomies can be reversed in case you change you're mind. I believe this doesn't work all the time though,

Vasectomy?

Was curious enough to look up how a vasectomy works, and what I found disturbed me.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

When the vasectomy is complete, sperm cannot exit the body through the penis. Sperm are still produced by the testicles, but they are broken down and absorbed by the body. Much fluid content is absorbed by membranes in the epididymis, and much solid content is broken down by the responding macrophages and re-absorbed via the blood stream. Sperm is matured in the epididymis for about a month once it leaves the testicles. After vasectomy, the membranes must increase in size to absorb and store more fluid; this triggering of the immune system causes more macrophages to be recruited to break down and re-absorb more solid content. Within one year after vasectomy, sixty to seventy percent of vasectomized men develop antisperm antibodies.[6] In some cases, vasitis nodosa, a benign proliferation of the ductular epithelium, can also result.[7][8] The buildup of sperm increases pressure in the vas deferens and epididymis. The entry of the sperm into the scrotum causes sperm granulomas to be formed by the body to contain and absorb the sperm which the body treats as a foreign substance.[3]

Is anyone else wary of having your white-blood cells destroy your own sperm? Doesn't that sound like it could cause complications somewhere down the line?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-16-2011 08:06 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

If you end up knocking up a rich girl, and you're not very rich, that could turn out to be an 18 year gift that keeps on giving. [Image: wink.gif]

See Kevin Federline for living example..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Vasectomy?

I'm still on the fence but learning towards not worth the risk. The whole point of it for me would to not "accidentally" end up a father, which would be life-ruining for me.

Vasectomy?

This guy doesn't always explain everything clearly, but I've come to the conclusion that he basically knows what he's talking about when it comes to the physiology and biochemistry of sexual function in men. At least to the point to where I haven't found anyone with more sensible and credible explanations, especially once you know a little physiology so that you can completely understand what he's talking about. He sells products, but you can ignore that. This is one of the pages he has on vasectomy. The verdict isn't good. If you do a search, you may be able to find others:

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=571

Vasectomy?

Oh my god that is fucking horrible.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Vasectomy?

I have been thinking about alternatives for many years, and recently thought about carrying the morning after pill with me. Should I raw-dog a girl, I could slip in in a "morning after" pill like Plan B One Step, and not worry about her getting pregnant.

Morning after pills are suppose to be very safe as all they do is prevent a fertilized egg attaching to a womans uterus, and thickening a womans cervical mucus to block sperm and keep it from joining an egg.

Now, you can clearly offer it to the girl (the morning after you have sex) but it may lead to a fight (why do you have it?) or a flat out No. Which leaves you now biting your nails until her period comes around.

So, I figure slipping one of these pills (crushed into powder) in her coffee or scrambled eggs during breakfast should keep me from impregnating a girl I only wanted for sex. Yeah, it is deceptive, and sneaky, but consider your options if you really do NOT want to father a child from a girl you only wanted to fuck.

More info here:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-...l-4363.asp

Mixx

Vasectomy?

the plan b pill kept me from having to continue relations with this dirty slut with a horrible personality. Thank you modern medicine! I dont know what i would have done if she got pregnant.

i think i would seriously consider a vasectomy after i have a couple kids

Vasectomy?

Here's a quick and dirty method:

If you suspect that its possible, and you don't have another option, do this:

1. First, get your hand a little filthy. Bacteria is the key. I don't know where to get it, but get creative. I mean I don't recommend sticking your hand in your ass, or using bathroom scum, because that's some nuclear level bacteria that is really bad and could do more damage to her than is necessary, but maybe stick your hand in your armpit, in your mouth, play with some dirty socks, pick your nose, whatever. I repeat, no ass bacteria. I think that ass bacteria could theoretically even kill someone if it really got in there.

2. Now, give her some manual pleasure. Just start flicking that bean. The idea is to giver her a urinary tract infection. Rub that whole area very well, but especially around her pee hole. I'm not even sure exactly where it is, but its up top, under the clit I believe. I would try my hardest to stay out of her pussy. I'm not sure how much damage in internal vagina infection could cause. You don't want her to get sick. If she gets anything but a UTI, your going to feel pretty bad. Well, some of you. I definitely wouldn't risk it.

3. Done.

The idea is that, in general, a bacterial infection in that area makes it very unlikely that a pregnancy will take. Its the female body's natural response to miscarry / self-abort if the internal milieu is infected. If I was less lazy, I'd dig up some research/stats. But I am that lazy right now. You guys can google it if interested.

My last gf girl had chronic UTI's, and a high maintenance bacteria prone pussy in general. I'm pretty sure that's why there isn't a Hydro Jr.

Also, don't do this every time. Do it when you feel its absolutely necessary. That's because UTI's are fucking painful. If you've ever had one, you'd know. You don't want your girl to have it all the time. However, if its a one off, well...

This might be the worst thing that I've ever posted.

Also, I'm not sure which would be worse, this method or sneaking the morning after pill. They are both pretty bad. I guess I'd lean toward this, as it somehow seems less invasive as girls get UTI's anyway. But this is probably not quite as full-proof.

Vasectomy?

Hydros Idea is good, but I would feel bad giving any girl an intentional infection, even if it can be resolved by drinking Cranberry Juice [Image: smile.gif] I stil opt for the crushed (and guilt-free) morning after pill slipped into her coffee, OJ, or scrambled eggs the morning after.

** Always give the pill to a girl WITH FOOD, or she will likely experience nausea-like side-effects.

Also, for you iphone owners out there, there is a MARVELOUS app called "Maybe Baby". Now the beauty of this app, is that it measures with incredible accuracy, the likelihood of a woman ovulating and getting pregnant. This of course is only as good as the HONESTY of the girl giving you her personal information. You must input 2 things:

1. Her menstrual cycle in days (usually around 28-35 days) the girl will know this, and they are al different.

2. The exact day her last period started! VERY IMPORTANT!!

** DO NOT GUESS!!! You will compromise the integrity of the feedback the app gives you if you "guess".

Once that information is entered, a traffic light style symbol tells you RED LIGHT for NO BABY if you have sex today, or Green Light for "Yes baby" if you have sex today. It was originally designed to let you know when she is ovulating. You only need to enter the information once. Unless you get a new girl you decide to go raw with, she will have different dates.

** This app was intended for couples who WANT babies and are trying to get pregnant, but I use it for the opposite [Image: banana.gif]

I have used this app for 2 years, it has NOT FAILED ME ONCE!! AGAIN, The 2 factors above are critical to the integrity of the app.

I have been raw-dogging a girl who clearly does not want kids, and we use this to know if today she can get pregnant, and if she does, it even tells you if it would be a boy or a girl [Image: smile.gif] If you are using this with only 1 girl, you only need to input her information once. It will sustain itself for the remainder of the time, until you change the original points above.

Mixx

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-23-2011 04:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I have been thinking about alternatives for many years, and recently thought about carrying the morning after pill with me. Should I raw-dog a girl, I could slip in in a "morning after" pill like Plan B One Step, and not worry about her getting pregnant.

Morning after pills are suppose to be very safe as all they do is prevent a fertilized egg attaching to a womans uterus, and thickening a womans cervical mucus to block sperm and keep it from joining an egg.

Now, you can clearly offer it to the girl (the morning after you have sex) but it may lead to a fight (why do you have it?) or a flat out No. Which leaves you now biting your nails until her period comes around.

So, I figure slipping one of these pills (crushed into powder) in her coffee or scrambled eggs during breakfast should keep me from impregnating a girl I only wanted for sex. Yeah, it is deceptive, and sneaky, but consider your options if you really do NOT want to father a child from a girl you only wanted to fuck.

More info here:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-...l-4363.asp

Mixx

Does that method of delivery actually work? Many drugs lose their effectiveness once crushed, injected, diluted, etc.

Vasectomy?

That's the single best reason to get an iphone that I've ever heard. They should seriously make a commercial featuring this app only. They would sell millions of i-phones.

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-24-2011 01:57 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Does that method of delivery actually work? Many drugs lose their effectiveness once crushed, injected, diluted, etc.

I don't have hard evidence to show you that it works just as well crushed, but again, I am not paying anyone child support today. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:03 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2011 01:57 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't have hard evidence to show you that it works just as well crushed, but again, I am not paying anyone child support today. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Sounds fucking risky to me. I'd rather just use a condom. My main girl on the other hand... not gonna happen. Similar situation as yours.

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:00 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

That's the single best reason to get an iphone that I've ever heard. They should seriously make a commercial featuring this app only. They would sell millions of i-phones.

ROTFLMAO!! It would be an incredible commercial I'm sure.

"Worrying about child support payments with the hot club stripper girlfriend you are about to rawdog tonight? yeah, there's an app for that"

Mixx

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:04 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

My main girl on the other hand... not gonna happen. Similar situation as yours.

Then you better get an Iphone [Image: wink.gif] - Hell, an iphone beats a vasectomy - hands down!

Mixx

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-23-2011 04:26 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

the plan b pill kept me from having to continue relations with this dirty slut with a horrible personality. Thank you modern medicine! I dont know what i would have done if she got pregnant.

i think i would seriously consider a vasectomy after i have a couple kids

Did you actually slip her the morning after pill as Mixx said, in her breakfast or something? I'm curious to know..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Vasectomy?

LOL! Man, we're a bunch of dirty dogs. If Roosh gets a lot of shit from those cunts in the blogosphere, we'd get fucking crucified for this shit. Intentionally giving a girl an infection with dirty hands? Crushing a Plan B into her food or a tasty beverage? I want to give you guys Nobel Prizes for this shit, but these are some nuclear options. Hilarious.

The only problem is that I thought it was pretty hard to get Plan B pills without a chick present. Where do you guys get your supply? It seems a Plan B pill is worth its weight in condoms.

I guess you could bring a rogue bitch with you to the clinic as a shill, but I imagine that might create a messy paper trail.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

LOL! Man, we're a bunch of dirty dogs. If Roosh gets a lot of shit from those cunts in the blogosphere, we'd get fucking crucified for this shit. Intentionally giving a girl an infection with dirty hands? Crushing a Plan B into her food or a tasty beverage? I want to give you guys Nobel Prizes for this shit, but these are some nuclear options. Hilarious.

The only problem is that I thought it was pretty hard to get Plan B pills without a chick present. Where do you guys get your supply? It seems a Plan B pill is worth its weight in condoms.

I guess you could bring a rogue bitch with you to the clinic as a shill, but I imagine that might create a messy paper trail.

They are expensive but I have my pharmacy industry contacts, not worried about it. Not worried about the moral/ethical consequences either, more concerned with my own well-being.

Vasectomy?

I forgot to mention that the Iphone app has a yellow light on a few days before she starts ovulating. So, it is just like a traffic light.

Red Light: Means "No Baby". No way she can get pregnant as she is not ovulating at all. THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN WINDOW TO FUCK RAWDOG AND CUM INSIDE HER IF YOU WISH!

Yellow Light: Means "Maybe Baby" -- Fuck raw at your own risk - she is very close to ovulating - you have a 50/50 shot. I don't raw dog my main girl at a yellow light.

Green Light: Means "Yes Baby" -- She is in full ovulating mode, and an egg has been released! If you decide to fuck a girl raw during a green light, congratulations daddy!

Mixx

Vasectomy?

Quote: (03-24-2011 03:02 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I forgot to mention that the Iphone app has a yellow light on a few days before she starts ovulating. So, it is just like a traffic light.

Red Light: Means "No Baby". No way she can get pregnant as she is not ovulating at all. THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN WINDOW TO FUCK RAWDOG AND CUM INSIDE HER IF YOU WISH!

Yellow Light: Means "Maybe Baby" -- Fuck raw at your own risk - she is very close to ovulating - you have a 50/50 shot. I don't raw dog my mail girl at a yellow light.

Green Light: Means "Yes Baby" -- If you decide to fuck a girl raw during a green light, congratulations daddy!

Mixx

There's no way I'd trust that app, cycles are known to be off a few days every now and then. I'm too fucking paranoid.