rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden Accommodations

Sweden Accommodations

I thought I would create this thread because Stockholm is f@#$ing expensive as shit. So, looking for a player spot in Stockholm around May 18 to like May 31 (maybe 5-7 days stay and I'll travel around the baltics the rest).

Not looking for:
-Hostels unless I can bring in chicks - they seem strict
-Places too far away from the action (defeats purpose of a short stay)

What I have :
-I have Hilton points (enough for like 4 days in a nice spot) and can likely get Best western points
(just found one expensive ass Hilton so far but BW seems ok)
-Budget @ $500-$1k for the week but looking for lower end of the range

Preferences :
-Ideal : Want to stay in stockholm close enough for a walking distance bang
-Ideal : Want to get a pad that can invite some pple over to have a few drinks, music etc.
-Ideal : Want to get laid in either/both of the above.

So:
-Any suggestions or directions welcome..
-Anyone have any perspective on the Best western?
-How far away can one go from the action without pussy drying up?

RKP

Sweden Accommodations

Well I would look into the Scandic chain of hotels if I were you, I have stayed at them and have no complaints. They are right close to the action, but yes Stockholm is expensive for hotels. Best Western is lame, I would settle for the Hilton.

But you cannot beat your own pad, I have seen studios for rent for not too much money. Stockholm central is a pretty small city, so you should be ok.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Sweden Accommodations

There is a nice Best Western near Stureplan, but I don't think it is going to fall under your budget for 5 - 7 days.

Hotels are convenient, but I doubt you are going to be able to get a party going like you would be able to in your own pad..

Check out http://www.flipkey.com for apartments/studios, there normally should be something within your budget for a week. http://www.tripadvisor.com should also list apartments/vacation rentals (flipkey is a tripadvisor company so the listing will overlap quite a bit).

Wherever you decide to stay, make sure the place is close to a Tunnelbana (Metro) station. It normally takes 5 - 10 minutes to get to most places in Stockholm using the Metro.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Sweden Accommodations

I realize this hotel may be out of most peoples budget but I stayed at The Grand Hotel in Stockholm...F Closed every single night (Was there for 5 nights) free breakfest on the wakeup and concierge service had me at the best clubs for free every single night with no wait. Every chick in Stockholm smiled when I told them I was staying here. http://www.grandhotel.se/in_english/default.asp

Sweden Accommodations

Quote: (03-16-2011 08:47 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I realize this hotel may be out of most peoples budget but I stayed at The Grand Hotel in Stockholm...F Closed every single night (Was there for 5 nights) free breakfest on the wakeup and concierge service had me at the best clubs for free every single night with no wait. Every chick in Stockholm smiled when I told them I was staying here. http://www.grandhotel.se/in_english/default.asp

Did they have any issues with you bringing back women to your room? Or charge you some absurd "guest" price? Most high-end hotels do this shit when they know a single player is in the room.

Mixx

Sweden Accommodations

From what I hear, it can be a major headache getting into the best clubs in Stockholm. Help from concierge may have some significant value.

Swag, 5 for 5....fuckin assassin!

Sweden Accommodations

Quote: (03-16-2011 09:00 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Did they have any issues with you bringing back women to your room? Or charge you some absurd "guest" price? Most high-end hotels do this shit when they know a single player is in the room.

Mixx

No problems what so ever. The doorman just smiled and opened up the doors and gave the front desk a little nod and smile and continued up to my room. The room was booked two people so in the mornings the chick that I banged would join me for a nice full player ass breakfast buffett with everything overlooking the beautiful Stockholm Harbour on her way out and keep it moving. The spa is to die for and I had a nice picnic lunch with one of the Spa attendants as well. Everyone was mad friendly I have to find a way to get out there this summer but It's so many places I need to go :/. I believe Barack Obama stayed here on his visit as well. It's a great place and was worth it's weight in gold for a short term visit.

[Image: attachment.jpg741]   

Sweden Accommodations

Quote: (03-16-2011 10:16 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

From what I hear, it can be a major headache getting into the best clubs in Stockholm. Help from concierge may have some significant value.

Swag, 5 for 5....fuckin assassin!

Yes It can...Me and my fellas parted those lines like Moses parted the Red Sea when we stepped into Berns and The Clubs in and around Stureplan we were on the list and they whisked us right through and we didnt have to pay one red cent. The hotel was in perfect walking distance to literally everything and it was no hassle gaming girls to come up after the club either once you had them feeling comfy. Day Game at http://www.josefina.nu/ April through September. One of the best experiences I have had ever. @luckystar you can make that 6 for 5 because the last night I pulled a menage with some Danish Girls [Image: smile.gif].

[Image: attachment.jpg742]   

Sweden Accommodations

delete

Sweden Accommodations

I`m in Stockholm right now, first time here, any nightlife recommendations? I heard Berns is supposed to be good.

Thanks

Sweden Accommodations

Quote: (03-17-2011 06:49 AM)Flying Dutchman Wrote:  

I`m in Stockholm right now, first time here, any nightlife recommendations? I heard Berns is supposed to be good.

Thanks

Great, FD. Give us a report when you are done!

Sweden Accommodations

Thanks

Spy Bar, Laroy, Sturecompagniet, Club Kharma are pretty well known places in Stureplan. Spy Bar and Laroy were great when I was there.

Not sure what sort of places you are looking for, if you give more information on your preferences I can suggest a few more places.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Sweden Accommodations

Quote: (03-17-2011 10:50 AM)skulled Wrote:  

Thanks

Spy Bar, Laroy, Sturecompagniet, Club Kharma are pretty well known places in Stureplan. Spy Bar and Laroy were great when I was there.

Not sure what sort of places you are looking for, if you give more information on your preferences I can suggest a few more places.

How hard is it to get into the best clubs? How expensive is it really (cover, drinks, etc)?

Sweden Accommodations

Sturecompagniet and Berns were goldmines when I was there. Sturecompany had about 3 clubs in one like a huge complex. Berns was the same way tons of different rooms but me and the fellas did our damage in the Hip-Hop Room...It was the perfect setting, great DJ's spinning, well dressed people, discearing crowd and flavor and being the ONLY authentic smooth, well dressed African-American Brothas not faking & being ourselves It was a WRAP!

My brother slid a Vietnamese-Swedish Chick & I slid a Italian Chick from Room out of there...1st downstairs in another room where they were playing house music then walked right back to The Grand Hotel for the get down...God I love that place! I really had fun with the Italian girl she would just sit back in my room when I had the music going after I banged her and would stare intently in my eyes while I rapped every single lyric to songs on my ipod and nod her head along...I have a cool video of it as well I play back once and awhile to take me back there [Image: smile.gif].

Overall Drinks are very expensive at the high end places. That's why you have to hit the duty free before you land and stock up and have drinks at your place before you head out then get one or two drinks and save $ at the spot to nurse while you run game on chicks and do your thing. You could also bring a smooth flask to keep you up and running If thats your thing as well. I do that from time to time in expensive places like Oslo and Copenhagen but forgot it when I hit Stockholm.

Sweden Accommodations

Quote: (03-17-2011 11:05 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

How hard is it to get into the best clubs? How expensive is it really (cover, drinks, etc)?

The clubs in Stureplan are generally harder to get in, and they do charge a cover especially if it is only guys in the group.

Overall it is a bit harder to get in to these places. That said, if you are dressed very well and look your best, it should be possible without too much hassle.

All these high-end clubs are pretty expensive, not sure about the exact costs currently. But overall, Stockholm is expensive in general and more so in places like this. Expect to spend around double or more of what you would spend in a lower end bar/club/pub in Stockholm.

Sweden Accommodations

http://www.blocket.se

(Credit: Luckystar)