rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The smell of love

The smell of love

So I wanted to get some feedback on this.

Last night I was sniffing my gf's special place and found myself wondering "Have I ever actually enjoyed the smell of a girl's nether region?"

I actually kicked back and thought about this one. Barring that a chick has a yeast infection or is just nasty, have you actually been down there and was like 'Wow, this is pine fresh!'. Now I know there are some guys out there that like to sniff women's panties which I find to be plain weird. But they must be turned on by the scent of a woman. But I've always found that the actual scent of a woman not a turn on at all. Most of them have always smelled kind of sour, but in a natural and clean way. I've never been driven to the point of premature ejaculation just from the smell of it. I can't say that I'm repulsed by it, but I don't find it either offencive nor enticing.

I want some thoughts from the community.

The smell of love

Quote:Quote:

'Wow, this is pine fresh!'

No never.

A friend told me once... "if you think about it a vagina is just an open, festering sore."

[Image: puke.gif]

The smell of love

Only one girl had a poon that stank from the second I undid her pants. I mean she didn't even get her panties off and it was smelling. Can't even describe the smell, it wasn't funk, it wasn't fishy, just a weird smell like none other. Maybe it was the smell of yeast. I don't know, but there was no way in hell I was going to eat her out. I've been lucky and every other chick has been pretty benign down there.

The smell of love

I totally enjoy it. In fact, I worry I enjoy it way too much, because I think women get self-conscious because I spend so much time down there. I enjoy it purely because of the experience, whereas I know alot of guys do it to please. I like the taste (and how it changes) and I like the texture, and I like the technique.

and you'd be amazed at the hang ups girls have about their pussies. Some women believe its gross, which is terrible, and will actually not let you kiss them after you've been down there. Huge strike out for me. TO me that means a girl does not fully accept herself.

Napoleon would tell Josephine not to wash before he came home from the front, so she would be extra tasty. I'm like that.

There was one girl i dated who barely had any taste or smell, and the taste was sweet and pretty mild, so it does differ alot from girl to girl. Plus, consistently there will be slightly different flavours based on the girl. The taste seems pretty individualised, maybe it could be diet. I have a strong association with the smell as something really horny and good, which is great for me.

The shame is that I have never had a girl fully appreciate this love of mine, and I know those girls exist, because I've seen posts on forums and read books which confirm there are girls who love to be eaten out for hours.

There is alot of talk in magazines that ALL girls love to be eaten out. I think they sometimes want it from guys who don't want to do it as a power thing, because I'm more than ready and then - surprise - suddently they don't want it to go on for any length of time. Part of the problem is maybe they have trouble dealing with receiving pleasure. I don't know. Most of them get anxious and want to go straight into penetrative as soon as they know/see I am totally into eating them out for the sheer pleasure of it. Just another enigma.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

The smell of love

Quote: (12-02-2008 05:37 PM)twigman Wrote:  

Napoleon would tell Josephine not to wash before he came home from the front, so she would be extra tasty.

What? Is this historically documented??

I agree with most of what you said. I just like it for the experience. I enjoy the warm, oyster-like sensation and the alkaline taste combined with her woman scent. Nothing else like it.

The smell of love

Damnit. I read this thread after taking a shower.

The smell of love

Quote: (12-02-2008 07:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2008 05:37 PM)twigman Wrote:  

Napoleon would tell Josephine not to wash before he came home from the front, so she would be extra tasty.

What? Is this historically documented??

I agree with most of what you said. I just like it for the experience. I enjoy the warm, oyster-like sensation and the alkaline taste combined with her woman scent. Nothing else like it.

Man, I dated this one girl, Id bet my life her pussy would crush Josephine's in a stank off. My lord, No matter how long she scrubbed, washed, or douched that pussy it was rank. I'm mean like the stench of a bankrupt fish factory and that's before sex. When I hit it, the odor was atomized it went everywhere; got into my close under my nails, and the stank would follow me, Id be out somewhere and all of a sudden swear I could still smell it. I never said anything to her, but god she had to know. Never went down on her either, and I must admit that stank pussy is what ended our relationship. If I remember correctly it burnt my cock too. Stankest pussy I have ever delt with.

There have been other pussies that were mighty tasty and I too love to go down on a woman for as long as she likes. Are there flavored sauces or gravys you can smather over your pussy before you dine? I want strawberries! I think all pussy should taste like strawberries!

The smell of love

I asked my ex to get a tattoo of a seashell on her inner thigh , that way I could put my ear to it and smell the ocean.

The smell of love

I like eating a girl out and then kissing her and also getting head and then making out with a girl, its fucking hot. Its awesome to finger a girl and the have her watch you lick your fingers or sticking your fingers in her mouth [Image: smile.gif]

The smell of love

instant boner killer is a stinky ass. thats all im sayin.

The smell of love

Quote: (11-16-2009 11:37 PM)edgun Wrote:  

instant boner killer is a stinky ass. thats all im sayin.

Hard to believe some adults still don't know how to wipe their ass right. No woman should have a smelly ass.

The smell of love

I have a cousin who is with this girl, and they ate each others shit once. A small piece but still. Now thats love!

The smell of love

Quote: (11-16-2009 11:30 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I like eating a girl out and then kissing her and also getting head and then making out with a girl, its fucking hot. Its awesome to finger a girl and the have her watch you lick your fingers or sticking your fingers in her mouth [Image: smile.gif]

That being said Riker, I have to ask you a serious question.

I have recently become involved with an Argentine. I have never in my 18 years of sexual activity seen a girl that gets wetter, quicker. Is this how they all are? Seriously, this girl is dripping.

I have a number of other questions about these creatures. There is a house I know of that 4 Argentines and 2 Brazillians live in.

I've read all of Roosh's stuff, and a few others. Everything about these girls is eerily true.

Aloha!

The smell of love

Quote: (11-17-2009 12:08 AM)Riker Wrote:  

I have a cousin who is with this girl, and they ate each others shit once. A small piece but still. Now thats love!

this isnt love,this is extreme limit of Lust !,probably insanity.

this cannot be love..Love is sacred !

The smell of love

I haven't noticed any extra juiciness but now that I think about it all my lays have had Hispanic blood.

But I do think with Argentines its like this sometimes....

.... "I'm not a slut, I'm hard to get, I'm not a slut......... (tipping point)....... I'm a crazy sexual animal that will fuck the shit out of you"

The smell of love

I was with a chick last week I could tell when she got excited because of the aroma. It wasn't a horrible smell but it was strong and needless to say I had no plans on going down on her. Some girls just have a smell that kind of irks me though. I know it's not because of hygiene maybe it's diet or whatever.

The smell of love

Yea I think diet is important, I remember I was with this girl that drank 2 or 3 diet cokes a day and I thought that was affecting the smell. Badly.

The smell of love

Quote: (12-01-2008 04:58 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

have you actually been down there and was like 'Wow, this is pine fresh!'

Yup. My Argentinian regular lay when I lived in BA was like this. I could stay down there all day.

Come to think of it, I sometimes did.

The smell of love

Quote: (12-02-2008 07:52 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

Damnit. I read this thread after taking a shower.

I opened a can of tuna fish before I started to read this thread... no joke [Image: dodgy.gif]

I more or less don't like the smell, there's been a couple I don't mind, but when you get a stink on you and on your fingers and under your nails and that shit won't come off... ugh

The smell of love

I like it when you get that smell under your fingernails if its a nice smell. Nice little reminder that you fucked a girl recently.

The smell of love

From my experience , women that have a bad diet also tend to smell bad down there.

Women that drink beer for some weird reason can also be a bit stinky in the vag.

The smell of love

I've never had a girlfriend smell/taste bad, but I did have one that had a very unique smell that was hard to place. Sometimes it really turned me on, sometimes it didn't. I do like the lingering scent on fingers though, especially on the drive home or lying in bed later it's a great reminder of a conquest.

I don't know if it's due to ethnicity, culture or diet or some combo of all the above but the best smelling, best tasting and best textured ladygardens I've experienced belonged to Filipinas.

The smell of love

Quote: (12-02-2008 02:14 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Only one girl had a poon that stank from the second I undid her pants. I mean she didn't even get her panties off and it was smelling. Can't even describe the smell, it wasn't funk, it wasn't fishy, just a weird smell like none other. Maybe it was the smell of yeast. I don't know, but there was no way in hell I was going to eat her out. I've been lucky and every other chick has been pretty benign down there.

I think it depends on the man going down there, what time of the month it is for the woman, what the situation is for her, etc. no woman smells the same every single time.

I've had one guy tell me i didnt taste or smell like anything at all, i've had some say i tasted salty, others sweet, bitter, etc. just depends. Plus, i'm sure every girl has had BV, or yeast infections at some point or other.

The smell of love

Quote: (11-16-2009 07:49 PM)Prometheus Wrote:  

I asked my ex to get a tattoo of a seashell on her inner thigh , that way I could put my ear to it and smell the ocean.

[Image: lol.gif]

The smell of love

Quote: (11-18-2009 12:31 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I like it when you get that smell under your fingernails if its a nice smell. Nice little reminder that you fucked a girl recently.

There's probably not a guy alive that doesn't sniff his fingers later after inserting them in a girl. Sounds perverted, but true.