rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Intro:
Was previously in Davao for about 5 weeks, but since there’s already a surplus of Davao reports I thought I’d give this forum a nice update on the mania in Cebu City

Accommodation:
Thanks to 20 nation & nick on giving me the idea on staying near to mango square. Lol, this is practically where all the madness happens in this city
I stayed at the paragon suites which was a a 3 minute walk by foot and 1 minute drive from mango square. This gave me perfect logistics. If you can, try and stay at Century Plaza, as its across the road from Mango Square and you can get a nice room for about $48 a night.

Day game:
After learning the hard way in Davao, I literally raided Ayala mall and SM mall my first two days and got 15 numbers each day. Its sooooo easy day gaming these chicks that its almost unfair. Even if you have NO GAME, you can still get the girl’s phone number!!!

Night game:
Mango Square & Mango Avenue are your best bet for night time. Don’t bother with I.T. Park, unless you really want to go out on a date to dinner with a girl there.

Mango Sqaure has 7 Clubs: J Ave, Hype, Ultra, Bai, Clubholic, Alcohology and 1 more.

J Ave: Best club for pulling girls, but the amount of expats here is insane!! Nearly 50% of the guys here were expats HAHA! Just go up to any girl you like and chat here up with minimal (nice guy) game. Then dance with here or bring here outside to talk some more before pulling her home.

You can also try Alcohology, but for here you should try getting a bottle or some drinks at your table and call girls over.

Wouldn’t bother with the other 5 clubs as you can get enough action form J Ave & Alcohology

What makes mango square the perfect place for pulling girls is that even if the girl you want is with her friends, you can pull her to your hotel, bang her, and the bring her back to the club! It perfect!

Check out the bikini bars on mango avenue for a laugh, and you might even be able to shore one of these chicks if that’s your thing

Don’t bother with ANY of the girls outside the clubs as they are most likely pros and very stingy when it comes to shoring them

Pipelining:
Sadly I could only get proper responses from girls in Manila (Annoyingly) and Davao but not really in Cebu

Best Moment:
Seeing and 70 year old Asian man being denied from bringing 3 pros back to his room!! HAHAHA, this cracked me up. He even tried bribing the front desk girl, but she refused! (Maybe she a jealous?) Who knows but it was hilarious. Props to him though for being ambitious (and a bit greedy).

Thanks for the datasheet. I will be there in 1 month and was still trying to figure out where to stay, Paragon Suites seems like a good option.

Where did you stay in Davao, Jun n' Dell?

Good report man!
Where you just handing over your number on a piece of paper to girls that you fancied ?

Out of curiosity, can you describe what the average expat looks like?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

What is the living in Cebu like? I hope that it much more laid back and relaxed then in busy and crowded Manila, right? And still enough quality girls in town?!

Kaebs are you saying that the girls you bring bck to the hotel and picked up from J ave never asked for money?
There are pros inside too not only outside

Quote: (08-15-2014 09:32 PM)username Wrote:  

Thanks for the datasheet. I will be there in 1 month and was still trying to figure out where to stay, Paragon Suites seems like a good option.

Where did you stay in Davao, Jun n' Dell?

I stayed downtown, right next to Ateneo de Davao university, where it was overflowing with university chicks

Quote: (08-15-2014 09:36 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good report man!
Where you just handing over your number on a piece of paper to girls that you fancied ?

Thanks man! Nope, that routine with the paper just never felt right to me, so I just chatted them up for like 1-2 mins MAX, and then asked for their number

Quote: (08-15-2014 10:28 PM)libertad1312 Wrote:  

What is the living in Cebu like? I hope that it much more laid back and relaxed then in busy and crowded Manila, right? And still enough quality girls in town?!

It is actually is more laid back than Manila, and the traffic is about the same as Davao so just watch out between 3-6 pm.

Yes there are PLENTY of quality girls! More than there are in Davao, and they are used to seeing expats so they will be more receptive.

Quote: (08-15-2014 09:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Out of curiosity, can you describe what the average expat looks like?

Right now its holiday time in the states and all over europe, so you'll find arange from a mid 20's guys to a 55 year guy.. But I wouldn't worry about them most are quite slow at approaching girls and have minimal game

Quote: (08-16-2014 02:07 AM)jojolapin Wrote:  

Kaebs are you saying that the girls you bring bck to the hotel and picked up from J ave never asked for money?
There are pros inside too not only outside

Yup thats what Im saying.. You'll know if the girl is a pro or not as once you ask her to come home with with she'll ask you what she's gonna get, lol,

Good report man!

What's wrong with putting their number in your phone?

Am I missing something here??

Quote: (08-16-2014 02:50 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Good report man!

What's wrong with putting their number in your phone?

Am I missing something here??

Nope ur not buddy, but if you check out what Fitso & 20 Nations have said, handing out number is another good way. Just choose the method that suits you best and lay waste to the pinoy pussy

Great report. +1 rep from me.

How easy is it to get at least a 7 from J ave?

How much of a nuisance with lady boys and such are inside and outside the club? Is it safe to do the 3 minute walk at night to the hotel?

Quote: (08-16-2014 11:08 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

How much of a nuisance with lady boys and such are inside and outside the club? Is it safe to do the 3 minute walk at night to the hotel?

All the girls wear makeup so most look like 8s & 9s, especially the fucking hot korean girls.. But if u r worried, then just invite a girl from either cupid or one that you meet during the day.

To my suprise lady boys r quite chilled if you just dont look at them, haha, nd in the club they r also chilled, but they'll be like 3-4 max.

Im in the same boat as you! I was shit scared walking from and to my hotel the first nite, but the street will be EMPTY! It'll just be u and a couple of desperate pros. I even walked from mango mall to the bikini bars. I walked to and from the club every nite, except wen I was with a girl, where I just took a taxi for $1 [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I walked to and from the club every nite, except wen I was with a girl, where I just took a taxi for $1

Does this mean that you sometimes need to walk back home empty handed or are you pretty much guaranteed to get one of those 8s or 9s with makeup?

Quote: (08-16-2014 01:22 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I walked to and from the club every nite, except wen I was with a girl, where I just took a taxi for $1

Does this mean that you sometimes need to walk back home empty handed or are you pretty much guaranteed to get one of those 8s or 9s with makeup?

Lol, i worded that wrong.

After hearing that THC was able to bang 3 girls in a night, I decided to aim for that myself. So I would bed a girl and try and be done wit her by 2-3 am LATEST, and then head back for more pussy. Usually I would only get numbers or a kiss from another girl. Who knows, ur game myt be better than mine and u'll bed 3 a night haha

Quote: (08-16-2014 12:51 PM)Kaebs Wrote:  

All the girls wear makeup so most look like 8s & 9s, especially the fucking hot korean girls.. But if u r worried, then just invite a girl from either cupid or one that you meet during the day.

Have you had any approach or success with Korean girls?

Quote: (08-15-2014 11:20 AM)Kaebs Wrote:  

Intro:
Was previously in Davao for about 5 weeks, but since there’s already a surplus of Davao reports I thought I’d give this forum a nice update on the mania in Cebu City

Accommodation:
Thanks to 20 nation & nick on giving me the idea on staying near to mango square. Lol, this is practically where all the madness happens in this city
I stayed at the paragon suites which was a a 3 minute walk by foot and 1 minute drive from mango square. This gave me perfect logistics. If you can, try and stay at Century Plaza, as its across the road from Mango Square and you can get a nice room for about $48 a night.

Day game:
After learning the hard way in Davao, I literally raided Ayala mall and SM mall my first two days and got 15 numbers each day. Its sooooo easy day gaming these chicks that its almost unfair. Even if you have NO GAME, you can still get the girl’s phone number!!!

Night game:
Mango Square & Mango Avenue are your best bet for night time. Don’t bother with I.T. Park, unless you really want to go out on a date to dinner with a girl there.

Mango Sqaure has 7 Clubs: J Ave, Hype, Ultra, Bai, Clubholic, Alcohology and 1 more.

J Ave: Best club for pulling girls, but the amount of expats here is insane!! Nearly 50% of the guys here were expats HAHA! Just go up to any girl you like and chat here up with minimal (nice guy) game. Then dance with here or bring here outside to talk some more before pulling her home.

You can also try Alcohology, but for here you should try getting a bottle or some drinks at your table and call girls over.

Wouldn’t bother with the other 5 clubs as you can get enough action form J Ave & Alcohology

What makes mango square the perfect place for pulling girls is that even if the girl you want is with her friends, you can pull her to your hotel, bang her, and the bring her back to the club! It perfect!

Check out the bikini bars on mango avenue for a laugh, and you might even be able to shore one of these chicks if that’s your thing

Don’t bother with ANY of the girls outside the clubs as they are most likely pros and very stingy when it comes to shoring them

Pipelining:
Sadly I could only get proper responses from girls in Manila (Annoyingly) and Davao but not really in Cebu

Best Moment:
Seeing and 70 year old Asian man being denied from bringing 3 pros back to his room!! HAHAHA, this cracked me up. He even tried bribing the front desk girl, but she refused! (Maybe she a jealous?) Who knows but it was hilarious. Props to him though for being ambitious (and a bit greedy).

I was in Cebu for two weeks in July and I agree with most of what you said other than the bolded. First some background, I'm 23, 6'1" 210lbs 12% BF, blond hair and grey eyes so my white god factor is at or near 100%.

I more or less broke into the high society, with the top shelf girls, in Cebu by pure luck and these girls want nothing to do with J. Ave to save face. J. Ave Filipina girls will all be 6's and 7's and incredibly easy, perfect for quantity, I doubled but couldn't hit the coveted triple.

The hotter girls, 7's and up, will all pre-game somewhere in or near I.T Park then go to a club in the same area. Liv is probably the most popular right now. It will be harder but the girls will be much hotter, however we are still talking about the Philippines here. Protip: bring a Filipina with you from cupid or day game and get a table then proceed to game the hotter girls.

There aren't that many 7's and up at J. Ave. Depending on your tastes there's a chance you wouldn't even see one. The Korean girls are probably the hottest girls there by a large margin and once you get past her orbiters, gaming them is straight forward and some are just as easy as Filipinas.

The Lady boys in J. Ave will all stand in a line on the left side of the bar when facing the first bar as you walk in and sometimes on the pole facing the same bar, there will be 3-4 and they are the same ones every night. They are actually pretty funny and are straight up. One of them, Karsten I think, winged me on one of her friends lol. Outside the club they are more aggressive but they understand no.

That whole area is safe, the only place in all of Cebu that I wouldn't venture out at night would be near Colon st.,the port and Fort San Pedro.

Tiffany Crew

Checking facebook photos Liv definitely has better quality and an older crowd. Do recommend weekdays at J Ave and weekends at Liv?

Quote: (08-16-2014 04:01 PM)wishmakerman Wrote:  

Have you had any approach or success with Korean girls?

Weirdly enough, not really at night in clubs, but they are fairly easy to approach and get numbers during the day.

Quote: (08-16-2014 04:57 PM)whiteness Wrote:  

The hotter girls, 7's and up, will all pre-game somewhere in or near I.T Park then go to a club in the same area. Liv is probably the most popular right now. It will be harder but the girls will be much hotter, however we are still talking about the Philippines here. Protip: bring a Filipina with you from cupid or day game and get a table then proceed to game the hotter girls.

There aren't that many 7's and up at J. Ave. Depending on your tastes there's a chance you wouldn't even see one. The Korean girls are probably the hottest girls there by a large margin and once you get past her orbiters, gaming them is straight forward and some are just as easy as Filipinas.

Kinda disagree with you saying that you wont find 8s & 9s at J Ave as i saw quite a few, especially on Friday and Saturday

Quote: (08-16-2014 08:02 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

Checking facebook photos Liv definitely has better quality and an older crowd. Do recommend weekdays at J Ave and weekends at Liv?

Lol, cant beleve i forgot to mention Liv. Its about a 7-10 minute drive form mango square so you could just hit them both in the same night if you wanted. I went there on a Wednesday just to scope it out, but it was to posh for my liking. But your game method is spot on for getting girls at Liv.

However, you might get a bit bored going to mango square every night, so why no do mango square one night and then, choose between either Liv or a club near I.T. Park the next night.

Quote: (08-16-2014 08:02 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

That would be a deadly combo that would maximize both quality and quantity.

Tiffany Crew

Just got back from my 11 day trip to Cebu. Went to confirm that I’m not into Filipinas so I could focus mainly on Thailand/Indonesia, turns out Filipinas are hot. Not sure if my tastes have changed or girls in Cebu are much hotter and skinnier then the girls in Manila.

I got 10 new notches, 6 from online/Tinder, 4 from J Ave. (2 Jap, 8 Filipina, still chasing my Korean flag!)

If you want numbers this is the place, I lost my sex drive for 3 days due to not sleeping enough and got clock blocked by girls being on there period twice. If you control your drinking you could do 2 notches per day without too much effort. Nice work to any guys who doubled or tripled at J Ave, earliest I pulled a girl from their was 3am.

Online:
Tinder
Okcupid
DIA
Filipinocupid

For us younger guys I would recommend only to use Tinder, there are more than enough girls on there and they have smart phones so it’s a great way to filter out the poor girls.

Gym:
Summit Circle – close to mango sq, I just snuck in
Allsons Inn – 95 pesos, quick taxi ride from Mango Square
Marriot Hotel – close to Ayala Mall
Fitness First – in Ayala Mall

Accommodation:
Stayed very close to J Ave in Mango Square, next time I will stay closer to Ayala or maybe close to Mango Square again but at a place that has a good breakfast. I think Summit Circle has some deal with Cebu airlines where if you fly in with them then you get a room in Summit Circle for 2100pesos, this is worth looking into if you want a nice hotel close to Mango Square.

Food:
Overall not many options near Mango Square, I had to go to Ayala Mall most days to eat. Only good place I found near Mango Square is called Casa Verde, too bad I found it on the last day there otherwise I would have set most of the Tinder dates there instead of Ayala Mall.

Night life:
Liv – only busy on weekends
J Ave – busy every day, get there around 11 – 12.

Ended up at J Ave each night, even on the weekends after Liv. Other places in Mango Square are sausage fests.

IT Park and crossroads are meant to be good areas to check out on the weekend, set a dinner date there so you can check it out. I never went to either.

Girls:
Cebu girls are hot, great English, a lot of white guy hunters on Tinder. In J Ave most girls are 7’s, with the a few 8/9’s Koreans around. Liv is same quality in my option, just that some of the girls dress better.

There is no competition here, there are a few guys who live in Cebu that you will see out but they have limited game and are out of shape. Make sure to run nice guy game, I was way too aggressive the first few nights so the girls were scared of me, once I relaxed a bit and was nicer they were much more receptive. Just go out with a vibe to have fun instead of hunt girls and you will do well.

I pussied out on day game once again, I was getting eye fucked a fair bit at Ayala Mall and once a group of girls stood outside the window of the restaurant I was eating at to stare at me. I need to work on this.

I would also recommend taking your favourite girl on a day trip to Oslob to swim with the whale sharks.

I will return sometime next year to get my Korean flag and try to double up at J Ave.

Quote: (09-18-2014 11:30 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

Just got back from my 11 day trip to Cebu. Went to confirm that I’m not into Filipinas so I could focus mainly on Thailand/Indonesia, turns out Filipinas are hot. Not sure if my tastes have changed or girls in Cebu are much hotter and skinnier then the girls in Manila.

I got 10 new notches, 6 from online/Tinder, 4 from J Ave. (2 Jap, 8 Filipina, still chasing my Korean flag!)

If you want numbers this is the place, I lost my sex drive for 3 days due to not sleeping enough and got clock blocked by girls being on there period twice. If you control your drinking you could do 2 notches per day without too much effort. Nice work to any guys who doubled or tripled at J Ave, earliest I pulled a girl from their was 3am.

Online:
Tinder
Okcupid
DIA
Filipinocupid

For us younger guys I would recommend only to use Tinder, there are more than enough girls on there and they have smart phones so it’s a great way to filter out the poor girls.

Gym:
Summit Circle – close to mango sq, I just snuck in
Allsons Inn – 95 pesos, quick taxi ride from Mango Square
Marriot Hotel – close to Ayala Mall
Fitness First – in Ayala Mall

Accommodation:
Stayed very close to J Ave in Mango Square, next time I will stay closer to Ayala or maybe close to Mango Square again but at a place that has a good breakfast. I think Summit Circle has some deal with Cebu airlines where if you fly in with them then you get a room in Summit Circle for 2100pesos, this is worth looking into if you want a nice hotel close to Mango Square.

Food:
Overall not many options near Mango Square, I had to go to Ayala Mall most days to eat. Only good place I found near Mango Square is called Casa Verde, too bad I found it on the last day there otherwise I would have set most of the Tinder dates there instead of Ayala Mall.

Night life:
Liv – only busy on weekends
J Ave – busy every day, get there around 11 – 12.

Ended up at J Ave each night, even on the weekends after Liv. Other places in Mango Square are sausage fests.

IT Park and crossroads are meant to be good areas to check out on the weekend, set a dinner date there so you can check it out. I never went to either.

Girls:
Cebu girls are hot, great English, a lot of white guy hunters on Tinder. In J Ave most girls are 7’s, with the a few 8/9’s Koreans around. Liv is same quality in my option, just that some of the girls dress better.

There is no competition here, there are a few guys who live in Cebu that you will see out but they have limited game and are out of shape. Make sure to run nice guy game, I was way too aggressive the first few nights so the girls were scared of me, once I relaxed a bit and was nicer they were much more receptive. Just go out with a vibe to have fun instead of hunt girls and you will do well.

I pussied out on day game once again, I was getting eye fucked a fair bit at Ayala Mall and once a group of girls stood outside the window of the restaurant I was eating at to stare at me. I need to work on this.

I would also recommend taking your favourite girl on a day trip to Oslob to swim with the whale sharks.

I will return sometime next year to get my Korean flag and try to double up at J Ave.

Great report kangaroo, it is still debatable whether it is better in Cebu or Davao. In terms of qualilty of life, weather and long term probably Davao. But interesting that you mentioned skinny chicks because Davao was starting to have a bit of a chubbiness problem in 2012, but not yet like Manila. Anyway, youd be pulling similar numbers and quality, everywhere in the Phils.
Though, I still dont understand why some people would prefer to live in Manila than in the provinces.
I still dont understand why people would want to live in Manila

Are there any good places to meet Korean girls in the Philippines? Know Boracay, anything else?

Other than cebu & boracay i would say matacan isalnd (right next to cebe city)

Not sure about other places

Quote: (09-19-2014 04:09 AM)Northern Wrote:  

Are there any good places to meet Korean girls in the Philippines? Know Boracay, anything else?

Baguio
Angeles City-Subic Area
Cebu

anyone have an idea of what the scene would be like around the holidays?

I have about a month to travel from Dec 26th-Jan25th. I have something planned already, but if that falls through I was thinking about hitting Cebu/Davao =.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha