rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meeting a girl I've been messaging online

I've been messaging an East European girl for a little while that's now living and working in my city (London). We've scheduled to meet up over the weekend but I need some advice on how I could approach this (as what we'll be doing has been left entirely to me).

I'll give you a bit of data on her. She's very conservative (you know, the 'one man for life' type) and has (apparently) never even kissed before, so 'just bed her on the night' sort of advice won't work as I believe a different sort of 'game' is required for girls of this type. Also, her English is not very good and as a consequence she's refused to talk to me via voice before now as she claims to be better able to read people in person.

She's got the whole day free as well, so I'm wondering whether it would be wiser to just meet in the evening/night or spend the whole day together.

Just judging by the pictures, I'd say she's possibly a 7 (but as you know, it's hard to tell with pictures). She's also roughly the same height as me (and I'm average height). Moreover, she tells me that she was never really approached in her native country but that she's regularly approached here. So maybe I've got myself an opportunity here which I'd rather not mess up.

Treat like any other girl, tease flirt, kino, escalate as far as you can. Just have fun, and expect her to flake out before the date. Nothing flakier than online bitches.

Quote: (08-15-2014 08:43 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

Treat like any other girl, tease flirt, kino, escalate as far as you can. Just have fun, and expect her to flake out before the date. Nothing flakier than online bitches.

I think the nature of the 'relationship' is such that it's highly unlikely that she would flake. I don't mean to boast about my 'text game' (not that it's worth boasting about, since it's just a preliminary to the actual 'test) but she's under the impression that she's the more interested party.

Of course, I am aware that women have their own 'game', but I'm fairly confident of the above.

well, just meet up with her and flirt with her, and push the physical side as far as you can. Thats the basic nature of meeting up with online chicks.

She's a tourist. Meet with her for the whole day and give her the authentic London experience.

Build comfort, escalate and see what happens. Of course, your tour allows for solid logistics. You know, just in case [Image: wink.gif]

Just have fun, and expect her to flake out before the date. Nothing flakier than online bitches.

Yep, she flaked out. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Thats why I keep the online exchanges to a minimum. Even texting. I hate flaking more than anything. From a woman or for that matter ANYONE.
I'm not willing to invest much time into someone who may flake or who may turn out to be a hideous beast

Quote: (08-17-2014 10:01 AM)Bey Wrote:  

Just have fun, and expect her to flake out before the date. Nothing flakier than online bitches.

Yep, she flaked out. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Sorry to say I told you so, but statistics were in my favor. I wouldn't worry about it. I never expect to actually meet up with online women. I never take it seriously, if they actually meet up great, if not, I have invested almost nothing.