rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you reply? <<Shit test inside>>

Got a reply on POF from a prominent bartender to my copy pasta but it was so far out of left field that I'm stumped how to respond. There's nothing to agree and amplify with or easily joke about because it's so far out of my realm.

I asked her to qualify her spare time, she replied "World of Warcraft."

Obviously it's a shit test, nobody with a body like hers spends hours pwning n00bs online in a nerd game like that. She'd be in the gym. And if she does, that's straight up lame... next! Or worse, she's a catfish...

I read through a bunch of threads here relating to shit tests and the best response I could gather was "your flirting needs work." (I'd credit to OP but can't remember haha)

How would you players respond?

A&A: "Yeah, you DO seem like the Mr. T Night-Elf Mohawk kind of girl."

The above is a total play-in to her answer of World of Warcraft. Remember those commercials with Mr. T and Ozzy?

There are so many ways she could take this that you're almost guaranteed a reply. She should get playfully indignant and then the conversation can resume.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

"You look like the Candy Crush type"

Quote: (08-13-2014 08:15 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

A&A: "Yeah, you DO seem like the Mr. T Night-Elf Mohawk kind of girl."

The above is a total play-in to her answer of World of Warcraft. Remember those commercials with Mr. T and Ozzy?

There are so many ways she could take this that you're almost guaranteed a reply. She should get playfully indignant and then the conversation can resume.

Holy shit please use this. That is probably the best possible retort to this situation.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

^^^ I don't really watch a lot of TV, so that reply isn't exactly congruent. I literally had to youtube that to get it.

Am digging on the Candy Crush quip tho...

Any other suggestions?

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:23 PM)animal_chin Wrote:  

^^^ I don't really watch a lot of TV, so that reply isn't exactly congruent. I literally had to youtube that to get it.

Am digging on the Candy Crush quip tho...

Any other suggestions?

It's all in how you play it off. It's not about whether you get it but whether SHE gets it. Play it like it's the funniest thing you've ever heard and she'd be privileged to share that moment with you.

There are lots of ways she can take it, though, all of which should work in your favor:

"Is he saying I'm ugly?"
"Is he saying I'm powerful?"
"Is he saying I'm A-Team material?"
"Is he just being a playful asshole?"

Ideally you're going for the fourth but the other three are great reactions too since they PROMOTE CONVERSATION. You're just looking to keep the interaction going so play it off to yourself as you're just having fun with her.

If it falls apart, what have you really lost? Nothing.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Alright.

I copy pasta'd your WoW reply.

Will update if she responds.

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:38 PM)animal_chin Wrote:  

Alright.

I copy pasta'd your WoW reply.

Will update if she responds.

would love a reup on the response, but on online game, no point really worrying about "one" girl, post up 1 or 2 good body pics of yourself and that will do all the work for you.

the more ballsy and hilarious you are, the better your responses will be.

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:47 PM)simonafc Wrote:  

would love a reup on the response, but on online game, no point really worrying about "one" girl, post up 1 or 2 good body pics of yourself and that will do all the work for you.

the more ballsy and hilarious you are, the better your responses will be.

Yeah, after 5 years or so wwwdating I've got an idea what my niche is. Then I found the OKC Like a Boss thread here and used it to tweak my routine, with great success I might add.

Shirtless flexing in a dirty bathroom mirror pics whilst wearing white rimmed fauxleys aren't going to cut it for the lizards I go after. I'm in decent shape, but not jacked (and have a bit of a chest rug lol) so that's just going to come off as incongruent with my personality.

For the record, this thread isn't about worrying about one girl, per se. It's about maintaining frame (which is why I chose the reply I did) and trying to branch out to different types of girls.

She's a different type than what I usually go for or am typically able to pull. She's a bartender. I usually go for the more wholesome girls, and want to get better with the ones who have tight game. Doing so will naturally improve my own in the process.

Just for fun, I've included a pic from her profile, and then one I think is of her from FB.

[Image: 4oh3pfnnjv3xqlbpka23ukfth450121137.3.jpg]

[Image: 527487_10151284097071495_56356857_n.jpg?...e=54806DA7]

shes cute and has nice features in my eyes.

but her 1 word response.

in the online world, 1 word responses constitute, that no time was given in response.
but whatever the response is, i would definitely like to see how it boils down.

cheers

Definitely going to follow up. I've been lurking here a while. I'm going to contribute more often.

That's why I asked for help. I'm tired of 1 word replies and want to see what it takes to crack them better, as my conversion rate is abysmal. It's happened, but not often. Figure it might help others, if not myself.

Heres my contribution to the forum.

dont spend so much time talking to them via the internet.
if they are responding to you, convert those responses into phone numbers
and take it outside the internet, it would be more personal that way.

cheers.

Quote: (08-13-2014 07:59 PM)animal_chin Wrote:  

Got a reply on POF from a prominent bartender to my copy pasta but it was so far out of left field that I'm stumped how to respond. There's nothing to agree and amplify with or easily joke about because it's so far out of my realm.

I asked her to qualify her spare time, she replied "World of Warcraft."

Obviously it's a shit test, nobody with a body like hers spends hours pwning n00bs online in a nerd game like that. She'd be in the gym. And if she does, that's straight up lame... next! Or worse, she's a catfish...

I read through a bunch of threads here relating to shit tests and the best response I could gather was "your flirting needs work." (I'd credit to OP but can't remember haha)

How would you players respond?

(ex) EVE player here, so this is a (partially) player response.

[Image: learningcurve.jpg]

Use this only if she has a sense of humor.. [Image: wink.gif]

Eat. Sleep. Approach. Repeat.

respond with "every nerds dream girl" but play it off like she's not your dream girl.

Thanks for the supplemental replies guys, but that volley has already been fired.

On another note...

Got a reply to the same copy pasta from another lizard, "Things and stuff."

WTF? I haven't received so much steady BS to this copy pasta ever before. I literally thought it was gold; I'll either get a longwinded reply where she validates herself (and sets up points for conversation) or nothing at all. Perfect.

She's got an office job and arms look bigger in another pic... so I'm suspecting SIF. Next?

She's the brunette:
[Image: 40vqqwvmkxmdsgdwwwvbl10fh405171246.2.jpg]

There's no secret to the fatness in that picture. She's obviously bottom heavy with a gut.

She's either a SIF, or recently skinny. Although if you have a brain in your head, don't leave the old fatty pics on your profile!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

shes got floppy tits too, look at the cleavage line. However, would probably bang.

Nothing to offer for a witty response?

"You must have a lot of spare time"

"I call bullshit"

When it comes to conversations (just the actual verbal flow itself), I think you should respond the way a girl would respond. Girls don't realize that the way they talk to guys is fucked up. Part of this is because they consider the subject of what you're talking about to be contrived. Dudes hit on girls all the time and they basically just tune out the bullshit.

"What do you do in your spare time" is a boring question that any guy will ask if he runs out of things to say.

Girls are giving you disinterested BS because there is nothing exciting to them about what you wrote.

Trying to prove that you're witty in response to a shit test just lengthens the agony of talking about a topic they don't like.

Don't stay on topic if the girl is bored. Get her excited to talk to you.

Girl1: "World of Warcraft"
You: "I kind of figured from your profile photo..."

Girl2: "Things and stuff"
You: "You just did the equivalent of spitting in a sea of totally boring messages. Me, I like to compare yoga mats in my free time."

A lot of guys think that if they put in effort, it makes them look try-hard. The reality is that girls recognize effort to communicate, and respond positively to it. It's effort to meet/bang/escalate that, when evident, makes a guy look try-hard.

That's an interesting take.

I've had pretty good response ratios (or none at all) with that qualifier, where as before I was getting blown out because of long winded initial messages. Been using it about a year, maybe it's time for a new first message...

If you have an opener or two you'd like to share privately PM me.