rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's Rugby Cup under way in France : hot and sexy chicks aplenty

Serious Whale Alert! : The Women's Rugby Cup is currently under way, in France : have a look at the chicks on display, just for the fun! [Image: confused.gif][Image: confused.gif]

[Image: womenrugby_3001322b.jpg]

[Image: emily_3003159b.jpg]

[Image: HeatherFisherSevens2013-2-_3074595.jpg]

the New Zealand team, hot hot hot :
[Image: New+Zealand+v+Wales+IRB+Women+Rugby+Worl...FUQtjl.jpg]

Scott and South African woman player :
[Image: 2038894_MEDIUM.jpg]

And, a woman streaker from last Cup final:
[Image: IRB-Womens-Rugby-World-Cup-Final-England...d-0334.jpg]

[Image: My_eyes.png]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Why would you do this to my eyes? [Image: puke.gif]

The former coach of the French national team (for men) said he did not like the idea of women playing rugby and that it was not a sport for women, he said that women's rugby was "neither rugby nor feminine".

Of course after this statement there was some press articles criticizing him and saying there was no differences between men and women playing rugby [Image: tard.gif]

On another note this is funny to see that the difference of level between the Canadian women's team who just beat France and went to the final while the men's team is ok but never went very far. There are some strong women over there [Image: icon_razz.gif]

haha, professional rugby and University rugby are two different species entirely. There are a few butch type of women with those bodies but a lot of them (from where I was based) had good bodies and cute faces. They were attracted to danger I reckon.

They were also some of the easiest to bed along with any other sports girl out there.

Quote: (08-13-2014 04:26 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

Why would you do this to my eyes? [Image: puke.gif]

Please forgive me, friend. I thought they were hot. [Image: huh.gif]

To make amends, some real hot ones, below :

[Image: de10df0f5bae31326e83679d1f298736.jpg]

[Image: 825481-db90eb3e-2054-11e4-b56d-3a1fe581cea9.jpg]

[Image: Katy-McLean-008.jpg]

What percent of women's rugby teams are lesbian? Im thinking it's gotta be high...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (08-13-2014 05:31 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

What percent of women's rugby teams are lesbian? Im thinking it's gotta be high...

Not necessarily, just high testosterone bitches who'll turn to mush for a confident masculine man. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38788.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

[Image: NCVSXx0.jpg]

Those (lets say women) are more masculine that some guys i know!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

They can't dunk, but they have good fundamentals.