rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Different levels of drunkenness

I recently banged a girl I met in a club, who acted quite sober when we were heading to the hotel and having sex. She had no problems hailing the cab, conversed with me properly in the car and followed my order in bed.

The strange thing is the next day she said she didn't remembered anything from the previous night.

I am not experienced with drunk girl. My understanding has always been that if a girl is drunk, she would be like unconscious and throwing up... so my question is, is the situation I described possible at all? Or is she simply lying?

And for the analytical minds, what would be the different levels of drunkenness?

YOU ARE A TROLL

Considering that she is a woman, your best would be that she's lying. I would say it is her way of [woman]plaining to you that she is not usually that easy.

Suspicious first post.

I'm sure I once read that spirits take about 40 mins to fully hit the bloodstream.

It's not inconceivable that she needed more time for the alcohol to hit her…this has certainly happened to me; feeling more drunk after getting home than when I've left a venue.

It most likely is as Silver said though.

Maybe we should make a rule about having 25 posts before you can start threads.
We see a lot new members starting threads for their first posts when the information could be found in the newbie section.

Unless you are totally legless and pass out, you'll remember everything.

It's a legit question.

Some girls that drink a lot and often go on auto-pilot in blackout mode. They seem fine but they're wasted.

Quote: (08-11-2014 11:06 AM)Heathree Wrote:  

Nope. I forget half the night after 5 drinks

Alot of people get hammered do some embarrassing stuff then conveniently "forget" all of what they did the previous night. It's really annoying as most people use it as an excuse not to face up to what they did when they were drunk.

However i'm saying this as someone who has only "blacked out" once when drinking and that was when my drink was spiked at a house party, it was horrendous I literally couldn't remember 2-3 hours of the night.

The answer is in these videos:

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

^^^

Damn, I was just going to post that!

Unrelated...Larry Miller was suppose to be George Costanza, but Jason Alexander tried out and was so good they gave it to him instead.

Take care of those titties for me.

"Different levels of drunkeness"

Ha. HA HA. HAHAHAHA!

Last night I told the guys on chat that I'm fairly certain my liver is about forty years older than I am. The way I look at drinking is that if I can remember anything about the night after I started then I'm doing it wrong.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (08-11-2014 11:08 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I guess everyone is different and has different mechanics. I could drink well in excess of 10 pints comfortably, if I wanted to, and remember much of it.

Quote: (08-11-2014 02:05 PM)Heathree Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2014 11:08 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I guess everyone is different and has different mechanics. I could drink well in excess of 10 pints comfortably, if I wanted to, and remember much of it.
Depends. Pints of what?