rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many sexual partners would a woman have in her early 20s, mid-20s and early 30s?

How many sexual partners would a woman have in her early 20s, mid-20s and early 30s?

My friend and I were having this drunken conversation last night. We will never know the answers here because women will never tell. But on your own estimate here. how many partners would an average/standard western woman have by the time she is:

a) 21 years old (senior in college)

b) 26 years old (working, 5 years post college)

c) 30 years old (literally too old)

I'm thinking
21YO - 12
26YO - 20
30YO - 30

Any educated guesses?

From the American girls I knew, I think you need to start here.

21YO - 30
26YO - ?
30YO - ?

Quote: (08-09-2014 03:54 PM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

My friend and I were having this drunken conversation last night. We will never know the answers here because women will never tell. But on your own estimate here. how many partners would an average/standard western woman have by the time she is:

I'm thinking
21YO - 12
26YO - 20
30YO - 30

Any educated guesses?

I've thought about this too. I don't think in terms of partner count but I do consider the number of different semen's an american girl has exposed herself to at these ages. My estimations (im from so-cal) are:

21YO: 15+
26YO: 25+
30YO: heh.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (08-09-2014 04:12 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I'm thinking
21YO - 12
26YO - 20
30YO - 30

Any educated guesses?

I've thought about this too. I don't think in terms of partner count but I do consider the number of different semen's an american girl has exposed herself to at these ages. My estimations (im from so-cal) are:

15+?

Man it's like some girls have 20 at 20, and it will only go further from there. I have a main that only has less than 5, and I don't want to let go of her.

I'm thinking
21YO - 12
26YO - 20
30YO - 30

Any educated guesses?

I don't even want to know for the girl. I'm seeing now. She's 25.

For those considering LTR....what is the "cock cutoff" you would find acceptable? In other words....at what amount of cock intake ( # of dicks ) does a girl become, in a sense, desensitized to and unemotional about getting fucked?

If you get a virgin...or say a girl who's only had 2-3 dicks at most...and you fuck her really good, odds are she'll become attached to you. But, I find for some, it seems they don't get as 'clingy' ( which I suppose could be construed as a positive) My thoughts on these girls who don't call you every day after you bang them real good a few times is that they have rode the cock carousel long enough to basically become desensitized to cock and they're like....eh, yeah, he's a good fuck, but no big deal...I've had like 50 dicks since I was 18.

What do yall think the tipping point is? This is also good to know because if you were considering a LTR or marriage and you could reasonably find out how many guys she's fucked, that would certainly go toward your determination as to whether or not you would marry her.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

According to vin dicarlo, some women have had over a hundred partners by the time they hit their 30s.

'Average' doesnt really work in regards to sexual partners. Its highly misleading. Paretos principle is at play.

Even the average of lay counts amongst guys on here would cover up the huge extremes in variation.

I used to think a lot of girls were high count because I was pulling these girls after a few hours in the club and its all I was going by. That being said I was also getting occasional low count girls from the club but I was over lookijg that to fit my preconceived notions. As I moved to day game and sober pickup Im getting a lot of hot girls with a very low count (<5). But again that doesnt mean I game them different or expect sex any slower. Some girls might not have fucked for a year but they still give it up fast. Some girls sit and wait between high value guys, some dont.

The average count of girls is a useless statistic. Lets say its ten- What would that even show? Each girl has individual sexual patterns and its done on a case by case basis.

Quote: (08-09-2014 04:27 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

'Average' doesnt really work in regards to sexual partners. Its highly misleading. Paretos principle is at play.

Even the average of lay counts amongst guys on here would cover up the huge extremes in variation.

I used to think a lot of girls were high count because I was pulling these girls after a few hours in the club and its all I was going by. That being said I was also getting occasional low count girls from the club but I was over lookijg that to fit my preconceived notions. As I moved to day game and sober pickup Im getting a lot of hot girls with a very low count (<5). But again that doesnt mean I game them different or expect sex any slower. Some girls might not have fucked for a year but they still give it up fast. Some girls sit and wait between high value guys, some dont.

The average count of girls is a useless statistic. Lets say its ten- What would that even show? Each girl has individual sexual patterns and its done on a case by case basis.

I get what you are saying. There are limitations with this metric. A low count of 5 does not always mean she doesn't put out fast, but sometimes she may just be working too much and never get to go out.

However, if you were in a relationship though, maybe you won't care how fast she's put out. She is already yours anyway (theoretically.) You just want to know how many dicks have pounded your girl's pussy. I don't want a girl who's fucked her entire high school football team.

This is why I had this conversation with a friend yesterday.

What are the stats for the average man?

From http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources...tml#number
Quote:Quote:

Number of Partners

Males 30-44 report an average of 6-8 female sexual partners in their lifetime (Mosher, Chandra, & Jones, 2005).
Females 30-44 report an average of 4 male sexual partners in their lifetime (Mosher, Chandra, & Jones, 2005).
3% of men have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 20% have had 1 partner, 21% have had 2-4 partners, 23% have had 5-10 partners, 16% have had 11-20 partners, and 17% have had 21 or more partners (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
3% of women have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 31% have had 1 partner, 36% have had 2-4 partners, 20% have had 5-10 partners, 6% have had 11-20 partners, and 3% have had 21 or more partners (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
20% of American men and 31% of American women have had one sex partner in their lifetime (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
56% of American men and 30% of American women have had 5 or more sex partners in their lifetime (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).

Perhaps more telling is the frequency of sex in single men and women:
[Image: attachment.jpg20673]   

So with women the plurality are generally not sleeping around when they're not dating anyone. The next largest segment is having sex at least once a month - maybe with the same partner, maybe not. Presumably not if they're not in a relationship though they might have a small number of guys they rotate through.

Here's the data for guys:
[Image: attachment.jpg20674]   

So I think basically most women have relatively few sexual partners, but a few of them have many, many sexual partners.

Quote: (08-09-2014 04:23 PM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

I'm thinking
21YO - 12
26YO - 20
30YO - 30

Any educated guesses?

15+?

Man it's like some girls have 20 at 20, and it will only go further from there. I have a main that only has less than 5, and I don't want to let go of her.

I'm going off what I perceive to be an average which includes giving head. There are tons of sexually chaste and liberal girls down here, some girls have exposed themselves to 30+ different semen's by 21 while others may still be in the 1-3 range. This is a vastly different statistic than dick count

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Looks like the 70+ year old single men are dating down a few years cause the 70+ single women arnt getting any.

Maybe the next set of data will change post cattle rustlers datasheet.

Frequency and amount of guys are two separate ball games entirely.

I don't know what kind of girls some of you guys are fucking but the average I run into are around 3-5. And I honestly do not doubt that because they are ashamed they aren't more experienced when they meet someone like me. Sure there are girls that skew the average in excess of 20+, but I would not say that is the average.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Those numbers prove the wall, guys in their mid twenties are doing something that makes them unable to fuck 4+ times every week of the year, and that possibly old singles are 'partnering' in nursing homes to bang because 23% is a high ass number

@TonySandos

Ya the zero in the 25-29 single guy category is a bit of a surprise.

I think it shows the slump most guys hit after University where their social circle collapses and they relied too heavy on Uni style game. I know a lot of guys who killed it in University who dropped off massively afterwards - couldn’t adjust game styles and their social circle moved on.

Good side lesson would be for the younger Uni cats on here to start working on a bit of independent game before you graduate: day game, coffee shop, gym etc. Something that you can still use while you are busy clocking the hours it takes to get ahead in your mid-late twenties be it a corporate job or starting your own business.

I honestly don't think it's too many - On average I hear a girl of around 25 say between 3-5 [In her life to date]. Obviously there is the 'slutty' exception.

Of course one might be inclined to say 'they're lying' but I doubt it. Unless they are wonder woman; weekday workloads are far too much for a single woman to do anything [Regularly] Mon - Fri. Come the weekend a one night stand is [On average] a once in a few years type deal. In this regard it's typically 'How many boyfriends have they had'.

I blame jobs and lifestyle building. That doesnt fall out of trees for guys. There are a lot of women who still get benefits from parents in my later twenties age bracket. We have to work to ball into the thirties

Quote: (08-09-2014 07:04 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

I honestly don't think it's too many - On average I hear a girl of around 25 say between 3-5 [In her life to date]. Obviously there is the 'slutty' exception.

Of course one might be inclined to say 'they're lying' but I doubt it. Unless they are wonder woman; weekday workloads are far too much for a single woman to do anything [Regularly] Mon - Fri. Come the weekend a one night stand is [On average] a once in a few years type deal. In this regard it's typically 'How many boyfriends have they had'.

Most people are far, far more sexually conservative than a lot of guys would have you believe.

If the average for men is 6-8, then it's probably 6. Face it, we like to over report our sexual successes. If the average for women is 4-6, then it's probably 5. Women generally under report.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Is she fat or is she a hotty?

Quote: (08-09-2014 04:23 PM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

I'm thinking
21YO - 12
26YO - 20
30YO - 30

Any educated guesses?

15+?

How the fuck would you know she has had less than 5 partners... stupid fucking statement.

Is it okay to ask a girl you're seeing how many guys she has banged?

Tactful way to ask?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (08-09-2014 11:41 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Is it okay to ask a girl you're seeing how many guys she has banged?

Tactful way to ask?

depends, is their a tactful way for a woman to ask you how much $$$ you make?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

i imagine if she's beautiful it goes up up up.. she has to actively say "no" to avoid fucking...

According to the CDC, the average American woman in her mid 30s has had 3.7 opposite-sex partners. The average man has had 6 opposite-sex partners.

My ex-gf had 3, including me, and I didn't know. When I found out, I bade her goodbye. [Image: angry.gif]