rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which place is good For Romantic Honeymoon..

recently i got married , i want to make my honeymoon memorable. anyone have idea [Image: smile.gif]

Kinda strange question to ask on a forum like this one, but I'll go ahead and say Italy. Maybe Cinque Terre or somewhere in the Toscana

[Image: tumblr_mn7k13kKOt1srsy9vo2_500.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I hear Toronto is a great place in the winter

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I don't mean to be rude but I would think this would be the last place on earth anyone would register to in order to ask that question.

Budget? Time frame? What does memorable mean?

Amsterdam, you can visit the red light district and she can watch because you sure as well won't be fucking anything else afterwards

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Sorry you got banned, but if you were not trolling, try Spain, France, and maybe Belgium. Those are on my wife and I short list once we finish half of the China trips we wrote down.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (08-08-2014 09:48 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

What's great about Toronto? I thought the best parts of Canada are outside? I'm am biased because I want to moose and elk hunt very badly.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (08-08-2014 03:05 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

What's great about Toronto? I thought the best parts of Canada are outside? I'm am biased because I want to moose and elk hunt very badly.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6277.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17111.html

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (08-08-2014 10:03 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Amsterdam, you can visit the red light district and she can watch because you sure as well won't be fucking anything else afterwards

The ultimate dark triad technique put at use, best time to do it is on the honeymoon.

Quote: (08-08-2014 04:58 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2014 03:05 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6277.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17111.html

I see now. Well played fine sir!

You can't go wrong with DC in January!?! Everyone should know this by now.

Quote: (08-08-2014 09:39 AM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Kinda strange question to ask on a forum like this one, but I'll go ahead and say Italy. Maybe Cinque Terre or somewhere in the Toscana

I've more than a couple of friends rave about the Cinque Terre or Tuscany as honeymoon destinations. (Afterwords.) Gorgeous sights, history, culture, plus the finest food for romance. Guaranteed.

Anyplace else is a bonus.

Of course, why not Hawaii? Or Samana, the NE beaches of DR?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT