rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Women Less Educated Then You?

I get shit from my parents about this when I'm home, if I happen to date a girl who maybe goes to community college, or is in some sort of vocational school.

I actually prefer these girls to the ones I see at college, because they seem to demand and want less, than your typical university girl.

What are your experiences with this? Do you need to date someone on your own intellectual level? Or income level?

With that title, are you sure they would be less educated than you?

No one wants an over-educated feminist snarky bitch, but keep in mind the greater the gap in intelligence between you and another person, the harder it is to communicate with them. The general rule is if your two standard deviations apart in IQ (i.e 30 points), you're pretty much fucked. You're going to best get along with people of the same intellectual caliber as yourself. No more, no less.

I don't even think about it. With my academic background and qualifications, virtually everyone I meet, short of people with Masters degrees are less educated than I am.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-07-2014 11:35 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't even think about it. With my academic background and qualifications, virtually everyone I meet, short of people with Masters degrees are less educated than I am.

In other words, you have a Bachelor's degree?

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

For me it's not a deal-breaker either way...you find good girls and annoying girls with and without an extensive education. That said, I usually prefer a less educated girl, they tend to be more interested in being feminine, fun and playful than trying to be 'intellectual' and 'erudite' (which, to too many educated women, means regurgitating stuff they once heard their sociology professor say). I get enough interesting discussion from other sources, I don't need the girls in my life trying to fill that role. Of course when considering a LTR, thoughtfulness and good judgment is a factor...but I find that's a variable largely independent of formal education.

Quote: (08-07-2014 11:50 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

I went back to high school twice after graduating the first time.

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

No joke.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You've got it right. Go for the ones outside of your school if you can. Higher education and a pleasant personality are inversely correlated for girls. Plus, you having higher status than her should give you some leeway.

Also, the two types of girls aren't that different. Overeducated and ambitious chicks binge watch trash T.V. just like the girls with lesser credentials.

Dating a girl less educated then you is awesome.

The less educated the better.

I love high school girls.

(*when of legal age, of course)

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I prefer girls who are slightly less educated than me. Certainly no more

Quote: (08-07-2014 11:24 PM)HeavyInTheGame Wrote:  

I get shit from my parents about this when I'm home, if I happen to date a girl who maybe goes to community college, or is in some sort of vocational school.

It's definitely great to have a girl that's on the same page as you, but that means different things to different folks. A shared vision where you each know the role you will play, whatever that may be, is ideal. If your vision involves starting a law firm with your girlfriend or wife as your partner, well then, that's clear cut, she's got to get a degree. If your vision involves you taking care of the finances and her taking care of the home, then you want to make sure she has very high emotional intelligence. Aside from your vision, if she has a college degree, that's great, it shows an ability to focus on a long-term task, follow through, and complete it. If she doesn't have a college degree, that's fine too, but what has she been doing with her time, then? Vocational training? That's great. On the other hand, if she's staying home and streaming movies/smoking dope while working a minimum wage job with no concrete actions towards self-improvement, that's not great, those girls are a bad bet, and you shouldn't risk letting them drag you down.

I actually prefer these girls to the ones I see at college, because they seem to demand and want less, than your typical university girl.

Girls want to date up, which is what you're seeing here, the uni girls demand more from you because they want to make sure they are dating up, while the vocational school girls and community college girls already see you as being of higher value.

What are your experiences with this? Do you need to date someone on your own intellectual level? Or income level?

This goes back to the previous points. Girls want to date up. It's an aphrodisiac for a woman to date up. Educated, high income women aren't looking forward to finding a homeless man, getting on their knees, and blowing him. They also aren't looking forward to dating their equal, either. They'll pay that ideal lip service, and they'll settle for a man they see as an "equal" if they have to, but they really want a man they can look up to, both literally and figuratively.

Figure out your vision, man. Figure out the kind of man you want to be, and the kind of reality you wish to live in, and then date a girl that's on the same page as you.

Whatever made your parents happy (if they're happy) won't necessarily work for you. Then again, it might. You just really have to know yourself and what you want out of life before you can have the best answers for these questions, as they pertain to you.

Never gave a shit about education but intelligence is important for long-term compatibility. In our society however, intelligence usually leads to education so all the smart girls I've dated were also educated.

I dated and banged plenty of dumber girls but I found that a girl who was too far below an IQ around 130 (15 point std dev) was just too stupid for me. Those chicks annoyed me too much with stupid questions.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

I dont think education matter as much as femininity though its true that overly educated women are snarling bitches.

For me what matters with a girl is not her education, but her curiosity. She must want to see the world and be part of it.

I went out with couple of girls who study high profile majors, but they sit and listen to me talking with sparkling eyes and are interested in history, art, diplomacy and stuff. Always ask my opinion before expressing theirs. Always defer to my perceived expertise. I find that attractive.

If a girl cant discuss anything except makeup or dating, I walk.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (08-07-2014 11:33 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

No one wants an over-educated feminist snarky bitch, but keep in mind the greater the gap in intelligence between you and another person, the harder it is to communicate with them. The general rule is if your two standard deviations apart in IQ (i.e 30 points), you're pretty much fucked. You're going to best get along with people of the same intellectual caliber as yourself. No more, no less.

That's very interesting - where did you get that figure of two standard deviations from?

Ethan Amarante's datasheets:
*Glasgow

Quote: (08-08-2014 05:05 AM)Ethan Amarante Wrote:  

That's very interesting - where did you get that figure of two standard deviations from?

From research on gifted children.

Just remember that education =/= intelligence. Western girls think just because they've sat through four years of psychology classes, their IQ levels were magically inflated. Those are the cunts you want to try to avoid.

Less education is fine. Chances are the more of an urge she has to pursue higher education, the less feminine she is. Not to mention she probably lacks motherly instincts.

There is a threshold of intelligence that I'm willing to deal with...not sure if degree's necessarily equal life success in all cases

I would rather fuck with a chick who has common sense = street & book smarts (the combo)

I've found that having a Master's doesn't necessarily equate to having common sense and decency

Besides, that PHD damn sure won't hook me up a steak dinner

MDP

The girls I always end up attracted to other than a SNL, tend to be educated in some way. Personally I enjoy having good conversations about a wide variety of topics. However it is a paradox.

Most girls are not as intelligent or cannot hold a detailed conversation like men can. Those who can often times are the highly educated intellectual feminist types, and even if she can talk about things on an intellectual level often times talking about intellectual things doesn't DHV, but sets her genitals into a deep freeze.

It took me awhile to come to the realization that you can't rely on a chick to provide intellectual stimulation. It just never quite works out.

Just let them be smart enough that I don't feel the urge to put NPR on in the truck just to provide some form of intelligent conversation.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

I'm in an LTR (decades) with a "SIW" fancy east coast prep school-itis, claims not to be a feminazi, but is - it's fucking cyanide it's ingrained in her - she's SPESHUL. My only advice is to find a woman that looks up to you and your accomplishments that can respect you, not compete with you EVERY.FUCKING.MINUTE.OF.YOUR.LIFE. As men we get enough of that shit in the world at large. We should be able to come home and know she has our back.

Every time you succeed should not be an affront to her, she should be proud and brag on you.

My girl is no longer as cute and round and tight as she used to be and it's become grating.

Word to the wise.

p.s. thought as a young man that it was nice that I could talk to my woman about particle physics, now that I'm older and wiser I know that it would have been better to have a group of male friends to have those discussions with.

Quote: (08-08-2014 05:26 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2014 05:05 AM)Ethan Amarante Wrote:  

From research on gifted children.

This, plus education =/= intelligence. I was intelligence tested and sent to a 'school for gifted children' when I was young...I was hoping it would be like X-men. My peers ended up in all sorts of careers from landscaper to astrophysicists but they all had IQ's so high that most of us could not relate to other people well. One gorgeous girl saw through the veil at 14 and dropped her science career path and said "why would I do all of this studying when I can just get a rich husband?" She kept her reputation clean, focused on fitness and her looks and she is now married to some polish millionaire. Not educated but still very intelligent.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

For a LTR, it helps to be similar in education and intelligence. You'll be more compatible.

For a short term relationship, it's probably not as important.

Quote: (08-08-2014 12:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

No joke.

Sheer volume of posts makes it difficult to confirm, but didn't you say six months ago that you needed nine years to earn a BA and are still in Bumfuck, Industrial Midwest waiting for a job in China? And wore suits because you had no money and that's how you peacock in Bumfuck?

Quote: (08-08-2014 07:59 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

Just remember that education =/= intelligence. Western girls think just because they've sat through four years of psychology classes, their IQ levels were magically inflated. Those are the cunts you want to try to avoid.

Less education is fine. Chances are the more of an urge she has to pursue higher education, the less feminine she is. Not to mention she probably lacks motherly instincts.

This. Also Spaniard hit the nail on the head with Emotional Intelligence, which is what most women within the anglosphere startlingly lack.

Think about it, women are driven by their emotions. Yea you don't want to get with a high school dropout, but a women who posses a high degree of emotional intelligence is a woman that has developed her feminine side considerably. Beyond looks, this is the greatest factor that can make or break her ability to keep me around after the slam.

As men we must develop our logical centers to acquire knowledge and wisdom, adding to our masculine character. Women that develop their emotional intelligence are in touch with their feminine character and will always be able to connect with men on a much deeper level.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (08-08-2014 11:52 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2014 12:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

No joke.

Sheer volume of posts makes it difficult to confirm, but didn't you say six months ago that you needed nine years to earn a BA and are still in Bumfuck, Industrial Midwest waiting for a job in China? And wore suits because you had no money and that's how you peacock in Bumfuck?

Wait, I remember this. But I also remember Suits saying he's never fucked a white girl because left Canada for China at 18... Something doesn't add up.

Higher education often leads to higher status hence more control. Remenber girls want to date up in status. If you are a bright and educated man this will be a repeated theme so reconcile it now and accept the dynamic if you chose to see these girls.

I have seen a lot of men frustrated with this. However you have to ask yourself what qualities you want in a girl. For me beauty, femininity, and a sweet personality trump any academic achievement or higher intelligence level.

Get your intellectual stimulation and satisfaction from reading, your work, and from your male friendships.