rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

young girls vs old

young girls vs old

Young girls are cute but I have trouble relating to them. I have always dated and had friends older than me. I'm 29, so I will for the purpose of this thread define young as 25 and under and older as late 20 into 30s. I have a lot more success conversing with older girls, they have more insights and wisdom. They are better conversationalists. They're mature and wise. They dont expect as much "clown game". I dont have a clown personality, I have a serious and thoughtful personality.

What's the approach to young girls? I feel they have nothing of substance to say, no knowledge or wisdom. I struggle with gaming younger girls.

young girls vs old

[Image: troll.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

young girls vs old

I can understand you. I am 21 yrs old. I say most women in general had not much of substance to say. In terms of conversations it depends on the occupation and the country. I connected very well with Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, and Finnish women. They had something to talk about but my best conversations were with other men.

Older women meaning 30 and over I found extremely arrogant and more delusional in the sense that they overestimate their worth big time. Women in their late 30's and early 40's thinking they are the shit when they are well out of their prime. They seem to be more experience in bed but still.. They have some serious issues..

At least with younger girls around my age they tend to actually look good. But the brainwashing is serious business. I feel so much older than my age. Like I am surrounded by idiots.

young girls vs old

You're very correct about older girls placing too much value on themselves. Maybe mid to late 20s is the sweet spot for me. I find a big difference between girls (and boys) who have worked for a while and had adult responsibilities vs students who are more like kids with no responsibilities

Recently was chatting with some rather young girls in a club and felt the conversations were vapid so I posted this

young girls vs old

Well it's kind of hard for her to talk with your cock in her mouth [Image: lol.gif]

If you're trying to bang them, it doesn't matter how vapid they are. In my experience, the more vapid and bland, the more susceptible they are to well run game.

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

young girls vs old

I see your point

I have a dilemma because I always gravitate toward deep talks about meaningful topics. Politics, history, culture, economy--really, and I often do this with my friends too. I find older girls have given more thought to some of these things. For example I really like roosh's posts about those topics

How should I change to better woo the vapid types? What are good topics of discussion? Small talk has never been my forte. I need adaptable game

young girls vs old

Quote: (08-07-2014 11:51 PM)Hans Dix Wrote:  

Well it's kind of hard for her to talk with your cock in her mouth [Image: lol.gif]

If you're trying to bang them, it doesn't matter how vapid they are. In my experience, the more vapid and bland, the more susceptible they are to well run game.

Agreed!!!

In my opinion

A lot of guys look for women to have intellectual, deep conversations with, but the fact is women no matter how "educated" are always going to let them down on that part. They are not meant to be logical and intellectual they just want to live in the moment and have men that are smarter than them. (Danger and Play hit on this briefly in a podcast) Its not that their dumb its just that's their nature.

If I want deep intellectual discussion I talk to other men not women.

Common sense, femininity, and youthfulness are all I look for in a women.
But since i'm still young I'm only interested in girls I can have ONS with or add to my harem![Image: banana.gif]

(Suggested reading: http://therationalmale.com/2014/03/03/wo...lk-men-do/ )

young girls vs old

Quote: (08-08-2014 12:13 AM)incognito person Wrote:  

I see your point

I have a dilemma because I always gravitate toward deep talks about meaningful topics. Politics, history, culture, economy--really, and I often do this with my friends too. I find older girls have given more thought to some of these things. For example I really like roosh's posts about those topics

How should I change to better woo the vapid types? What are good topics of discussion? Small talk has never been my forte. I need adaptable game

Sorry - but that is Troll talk and topic. [Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif][Image: troll.gif]

Vapid? Who talks like that? Women or former PUAHate-members.

Quote:Quote:

I have a lot more success conversing with older girls, they have more insights and wisdom. They are better conversationalists. They're mature and wise.

Age does not confer wisdom, but certain life experiences. If you are into older women, because it is easier to get them, then all the power to you. But it is mostly a Troll topic and sorry, but you fit all the anchor points of one.

young girls vs old

Quote: (08-08-2014 12:13 AM)incognito person Wrote:  

I see your point

Firstly you need to understand that the problem is, in my opinion, you, not the young girls. You're being too damned serious and boring, to be honest.

Nobody wants to talk about politics etc on a date. Not younger women. Not older women.

You need to consciously decide to be more entertaining and fun then go out and practice.

Would you discuss these things with a child?

Golden rule no1: Women are like children, remember.

young girls vs old

These will help your Game with younger women:

http://therationalmale.com/2011/11/11/the-mature-man/

http://therationalmale.com/2012/09/14/amused-mastery/

But if you're into older women I know a self-absorbed 59 year old I can introduce you to:
http://therationalmale.com/2014/07/15/se...ng-values/

She's an easy lay, just don't tell her why you turn out the lights when you're banging her.

young girls vs old

I noticed that younger girls judge a guy more on his looks and how "fun" he seems. It pays to stay thin (not too bulky or muscular), keep a full head of hair, use moisturizers/creams for nice skin, and have more boyish features. Don't seem too serious with them, just come across as a chill guy who's entertaining.

Older girls are more influenced by the guy's game and conversational abilities. A lot of older girls are also more sexually relaxed and comfortable with themselves. They seem more able to just enjoy sex without hangups a younger girl might have. They seem more willing to go with rougher featured guys.

young girls vs old

@ OP, here you go.

You're welcome.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/1...e-bracket/

young girls vs old

Quote: (08-08-2014 03:59 PM)Rollo Tomassi Wrote:  

@ OP, here you go.

You're welcome.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/1...e-bracket/

Already banned. I think that he/she comes back again and again trying to teach us the value of wise and strong older women. Heartiste and the wide majority of the Game-aware men somehow are not convinced that post-wall women are the big prize out there (and neither is the rest of the male population on the planet).

young girls vs old

This is like saying "what is better, a fresh porterhouse from a butcher shop or some ground beef that has been sitting in your freezer for the past 10 years?"

I will add one caveat: dating women in their early 30s can be trickier, they are more likely to be looking for a husband. A number of times, when I end up dating a girl in that age range, the next guy she dates, she ends up marrying.

If they are late 30s and still have a bangin body and given up on having a family, they can be good bangs. But would I rather bang a hot chick in her early 20s? abso-fucking-lutely.

young girls vs old

It's NOT the year of car that matters, it's the mileage on it!