rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls thinking they're top notch

Why do so many broads think they're dime pieces and need to be spoiled and treated like queens? Its a horrible epidemic and I'm trying to figure out where it originated from. Its damn near impossible to find a normal girl that doesn't expect a bunch of bs from guys. I know it wasn't this bad when my grandparents were my age.

IMO it has a bit to do with guys (beta) over doing it to get the pussy. Constantly telling her how beautiful she is and bending over backwards just to seal the deal (FUCK). And a lot of guys I've spoken to and myself included, rarely tells a woman that her "sex package" is SHIT. Instead you lie when she asks was it good. Or you make her feel good while the deed is happening and moan a bit or say "OMG". When what you really want to say is "OMG your pussy sucks balls". Also I really believe it's a front as well. I mean they get up and look at themselves in the morning. You can't miss that. They figure "if I "act" as a dime piece. I shall be treated as such". WRONG!