rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips for pulling a one night stand

For me personally, after just coming out of a five year relationship, I'm a little rusty with the club game.

Ive recently banged a few girls (one from tinder; the others I met in public during the day)

With these girls, I was allowed window of time of a day or two to build some comfort before pulling.

With a club however, the window is usually maximum a few hours.

What are some tips / techniques you guys have used in the past to pull a girl home ?

Are you mainly physical with the girl, or do you spend a significant amount of time talking to her ? Do you meet them on the dance floor by pulling them in to dance, or do you meet most in the smoking area / lobby ?

Is there a rough outline or formula that you guys tend to follow on a night out ?

Thanks in advance..

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra

Mate, you need to read the forum. Properly read it. Lock yourself away for a day and absorb the info.

Buy Roosh's books…they're super cheap and worth every penny…then read them…then read them again.

Arm yourself with more knowledge; you'll be able to ask more specific questions that can help you and your style more personally.

There's just so much golden info around these parts.

I did a video on this but since thats in spanish, no point in linking it here.

General tips are:

- You got to approach. Get there early and approach like your lifes on it. Dont ever spend more than 15 minutes without interacting with someone.

In my experience most pulls are achieved after 00:00, so at first interact just to be social and get in state.

-Always go for the hottest ones first, then work your way down.

- If after 15 minutes you dont know where the interaction is going to take you, eject, and approach again.

- Go for the pull, no numbers, no contact info.

- Have your logistics down. To get women into bed, you need a bed to take them into. Condoms, cab money, your car parked right in front of the club, visualize your perfect one night stand and get everything you need to make that happen, down to the little cocktail umbrellas if needed.

- If at any point during the interaction she inquires about your logistics (ie: where do you live? do you have roommates? how are you leaving?) shes down for it. Doesnt means you have her, just that she sees you now as an option and wants to know whats its going to take for her to fuck you. Just dont fuck it up at this point.

- To pull just ask her: "Do you want to go somewhere else?" "Lets get out of here" or some variation of that. Dont give logical arguments. IF she asks "where" or "what for" then: 1- you are not gaming right, or she would know what for, and 2- just say "lets go" or "im really close by" do not, repeat DO NOT, give he a logical answer. LEAD HER out of the venue and into your place.

Thanks.. Solid advice ! Do you tend to approach on the dancefloor and let your dance moves do the talking .. Or do you go for girls in a quiet spot where you can hear one another ?

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra