rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New here

New here

Hello. My name is Kevin but I prefer to be called Kaitron. I love traveling all over the world and making friends. I’m a cookie Monster because I’m crazy about different type of girls All over the world. I hear the world’s most beautiful girls come from Sweden, Argentina, Russia, Bulgaria, Latvia , Belarus , Ukraine, Estonia , Netherlands and Denmark. Well, practically Europe has beautiful girls indeed. But I’d also like to have girls from other places and continents like Africa, Asia, India, USA and so on. I've joined this as well as a few other sites, With hopes for any advice on how to approach different type of girls from different backgrounds and cultures. If you’ve had any experience dating other girls from other places, I would love your advice.

New here

Welcome Kevin! I recommend searching and reading older threads. It's a goldmine.