rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer 2011

Summer 2011

Where's everybody going to be?

I think summer is the peak time for the Europe pick up scene. Beach cities like Barcelona, Nice etc. and party hotspots, Malia, Ibiza et al.

Rather than spending a few days in a city, I was thinking about renting out an apartment in one city for a couple of months. Maybe somewhere like Ibiza or Malia where there is a constant flow of girls flying into party every single day.

Summer 2011

renting an apartment in Ibiza for an extended period of time in high season would cost a shit load! lol

Summer 2011

Quote: (03-08-2011 03:46 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

renting an apartment in Ibiza for an extended period of time in high season would cost a shit load! lol

No to mention that girls from Spain are nothing to write home about for the most part. Sure, there are a few stunners like every country, but not the norm...if partying is what you want, then Ibiza is definitely a great spot....I don't know about pulling a Hat Trick and banging 3 women a night however.

Mixx

Summer 2011

I'd imagine its not just Spanish girls but vacationers from all over the EU. Like a buffet of European ass.

Summer 2011

That is where I am going to be this summer. I got the sickest plan going which is pretty top secret right now. Should have some heavy Data Sheets.

Mixx -

"No to mention that girls from Spain are nothing to write home about for the most part."

I have to diagnose this one. Where have you rolled there?

(I am guessing you have been there a bunch).

Summer 2011

I'd imagine Ibiza would be mostly tourists in summer. I've heard the resorts on the Black Sea in Romania/Bulgaria are the place to be. It would definitely be cheaper. And i believe that western European tourists go there too now, probably also because it's cheaper than some place like Nice where everything is super expensive in summer.

Also check out the Greek Islands and Turkey. And i read somewhere that EE chicks goto the Sinai peninsula in Egypt in summer too.

Summer 2011

What about Kazantip?

Summer 2011

Brazil's summer is about to end, boys. If you want to come, only after november.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Summer 2011

Quote: (03-09-2011 11:32 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Brazil's summer is about to end, boys. If you want to come, only after november.

I laugh when someone from Brazil says this. I mean seriously, June in Rio and Sampa is about 30 Degrees Celsius - much like Miami in January...yet, they still call it winter in June... hehe Only place I know is cold in June is Santa Catarina.

Mixx

Summer 2011

I heard about a good spot called Club Med Kemer in Turquia. From what some friends told me, it's like a fuckfest so maybe I'll spend one week there:
http://www.clubmed.co.uk/cm/resort-kemer...ac-vh.html

Maybe I'll spend one week in this resort.

Summer 2011

Quote: (03-08-2011 11:18 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Where's everybody going to be?

I think summer is the peak time for the Europe pick up scene. Beach cities like Barcelona, Nice etc. and party hotspots, Malia, Ibiza et al.

Rather than spending a few days in a city, I was thinking about renting out an apartment in one city for a couple of months. Maybe somewhere like Ibiza or Malia where there is a constant flow of girls flying into party every single day.

I´m taking it that by Malia you mean Malta. Good place for sure because it´s always crawling with chicks in summer.

Summer 2011

As to my plans for this summer, still not sure. Looks like I'm staying put in TO town to focus on my biz, make as much as cash as possible before taking off in October, just in time to escape the crazy winter here. In between, I might return around August-Sept back to my hometown area in south west France, along the Basque coast, around the BAB area (Biarritz, Anglet & Bayonne area as well as St Jean de Luz. Anyone has plans to go there? I recall G writting somewhere/sometime about liking and wanting to hit that place. If you're there man, let me know and we can roll and swoop together. This is my hometurf. And during the summer, seems like 90% of Germans, Dutch and Scandinavians come vacation there, plus the hordes of Spaniard and Portuguese girls going for some fun, needless to say babes galore.[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (03-09-2011 02:55 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2011 11:32 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I laugh when someone from Brazil says this. I mean seriously, June in Rio and Sampa is about 30 Degrees Celsius - much like Miami in January...yet, they still call it winter in June... hehe Only place I know is cold in June is Santa Catarina.

Yeah that sh-it is funny. Btw, it's pretty damn cold in Curitiba too. In 2008 I was there in June and I had to buy a jacket as the nights were chilly (think 0-5C).

Mixx

Summer 2011

E.Europe and Russia for me.

Summer 2011

Right now it's looking like I might go to Ghana in June, and maybe finally go to Thailand for my 'extended vacation.'

Summer 2011

Southeastern Ontario, baby!

Summer 2011

EE somewhere for me and possibly Austraila (need more intel though)

Summer 2011

Mixx, sweetie, is not every day during June that you will find this weather. Rio in this time is warmer than SP, but...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Summer 2011

Heading down to Quito, Ecuador to do rotations in a hospital for a month, then gonna hit up Brazil for 2 weeks and spend the rest of the summer (i.e. winter) in Chile. This girl I met in Chile wants me to stay with her in Salvador but from what people have written here it doesn't seem like a great city and I'm thinking of just going to Rio. I'm not sure if I'd be better off going to Salvador, Rio, or splitting it up and doing 1 week in each city. There's also a chance the girl will be coming to see me later when I'm in Santiago.

Summer 2011

Anyone going to the Black Sea in Bulgaria, give me shout. I am not spending all summer there like some past summers, as I am married with a kid now, but will try to sneak off every now and then for a weekend or a week.

Summer 2011

where do you live now KMan? Sofia?

Summer 2011

Quote: (03-16-2011 11:10 AM)Brian Wrote:  

where do you live now KMan? Sofia?

Yes.

Summer 2011

Unfortunately I only get a week off this summer (end of June through July 4th), so if anything I'll do a quick 5 day trip somewhere. I'm thinking Brazil, Guatemala, or Venezuela, though I have a friend in the states from Colombia. Not enough time to do anything significant but who knows.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Summer 2011

I'm everywhere this summer for my job I'm in Brasil twice per month but the rest in Europe/South America and The Caribbean. 1st summer trip Copenhagen for DISTORTION June 1-5!!!!

Summer 2011

Quote: (03-10-2011 12:51 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Right now it's looking like I might go to Ghana in June, and maybe finally go to Thailand for my 'extended vacation.'

Planning to get any pum pum in Ghana?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Summer 2011

I'm currently in and will be in the Middle East through the summer. The area sucks but is target rich w/ beautiful local girls, along w/ Pinays, Chinese, Indian, ect. Already setting up camp and competent wings.