rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Multiple Dudes Hitting on a 5 - at the Same Time

There are several "health" indicators about the overall sexual market health of a city that are discussed around here- the "busted dudes test" being one of the more famous. Roosh tweeted recently about day game being better than night game as another indicator of a city with problems.

I wanted to bring up another indicator that I find particularly disturbing and have seen more recently. Multiple non-neckbeard guys (aka no obvious problems with their appearance/body language) trying to hit on the same average looking girl - at the same time.

I saw the worst example of this I've encountered recently on Saturday night - 5 guys, all taking turns hitting on the same semi-busted chick. She wasn't butt ugly, but there was NOTHING special about this chick at all. Not a beast, but definitely not anything close to a dime - beginnings of a spare tire, face kinda beat. 5, 6 at very, very best.

It would be one thing if this was a group of friends. But I could spot the body language a mile away. It didn't seem like the guys knew each other. They were all 100% focused on the girl, even when another guy was talking to her. Each of the guys was reaching out, touching her - basically trying to wrest her attention from the other guys trying to talk to her. And they stuck it out - they were there like this for 15 minutes+ until I left the bar with my girl (even she was blown away at their desperation).

As someone focused on self improvement- I wanted to point out the obvious flaws. Like "oh yeah look at all the neckbeards surrounding the 6 - maybe if they took an effort to hit the gym, or have better style". Honestly, that would have made the whole thing less disturbing and just something to laugh at. But that was the biggest problem. These guys were all fairly built. They weren't rocking lame clothes/style.

Of course game always triumphs everything including looks/style - but still it was disturbing. These guys are so thirsty that they would humiliate themselves taking turns hitting on this beat chick rather than try to get something else? This isn't North Dakota or an oil town in Wyoming or some shit like that. It's in a major city on the east coast US in one of supposedly the best neighborhoods for nightlife. When I first moved here 4 years ago I never saw shit like this.

It was close to last call so that certainly can be taken into account. But still. Go do street approaches if you are going for a hail-mary, or call it a night and put your energy into day game the next day. It was just sad to watch, and something that I haven't seen in my city until relatively recently. I've noticed a decline in quality / heightened competition in recent years, and this is just seems like another manifestation of that.

Of course it's technically possible that they all gang-banged her, in which I take back everything I just said about this particular group- but I feel like it's getting more common to see multiple guys hovering around the same girl.

Your final line borders on trolling. But since you're from my neck of the woods, near Baltimore, I'll give this a serious response.

Your problem is location. Baltimore, Maryland (or as you say, Bodymore, Murderland) is not known for its hot women. Back in the 1990s, Don and Mike, the old shock jocks, used to joke about "Baltimore, home of the world's ugliest women" and make fun of "the accents, the frosted hair, and the ankle tattoos." This was their impression after doing a few on-location shows in town.

Things have only gone downhill since the average weight since the 1990s seems to have tripled.

In in the '90s, I used to do my mall game in the Glen Burnie section of Baltimore sometimes, since it was far from where I lived (if you get rejected, no one knows you anyway, so who cares?). Back in the day, it was rough but there was still good pickings. I recently went back there and practically ran away screaming.

If you want to pick up women, I'd suggest heading up toward the Towson area or edging closer to DC without actually going into DC. Or move to Delaware. But in Bodymore, Murdaland, you're not going to find the best and the brightest.

Finally, I would strongly also suggest not buying property in the county or city, no matter how "nice" the section is. My ex did this and lived to regret it, with a 25 percent loss of value. Her: "But it's a nice neighborhood!" Me: "But it's Baltimore."

OP, this problem is actually easy to solve. Do not go to places where losers hang out and you will not see such behavior. If you see two dogs mating on the street, will you be angry because they have no propriety and are doing it where anyone can see? Of course not, they are dogs. This situation is analogous. Be elsewhere and don't give it a second thought.

it's simple in today's modern world guy 6-7 have to date max 4 if he is average has no game etc. Because all women 5+ hope for their top alpha men 9 or 10 and can we blame them if within few years these girls are getting attention from several thousand or even 10K+ men??? Why would she think about for some lame average dude who is not the very best crème de la crème???

Quote: (08-04-2014 12:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Your final line borders on trolling. But since you're from my neck of the woods, near Baltimore, I'll give this a serious response.

My post was intended to be somewhat humorous commentary of whether the occurrences of multiple guys hitting on the same beat girl is a indicator of the sexual/dating market health of a particular area. As it's essentially the polar opposite of the "busted dudes test" - basically "multiple dudes on busted girl test".

I read an article on sex-ratios by Law Dogger a few months back on RoK about seeing guys waiting in a line to hit on mediocre chicks at a bar LA, and how he never sees that in NYC. Up until that point I never noticed or heard of such a thing. It sounded unbelievable that guys would humiliate themselves to that level. But then I started seeing it around here. Perhaps I'm just more attuned to it than I used to be. I put this in EE originally because I'm not looking to solve a specific game problem I'm having (as the solution is obvious - go somewhere else) but I see how I may have ventured into a bit of a gray area there. Apologies if I did indeed come across as trolling.

I refuse to compete for women with other guys. A 5 or 6 should be an easy lay up. Anything more than casual conversation
is too much work.

Team Nachos

Its called being thirsty. That's not game. Tariq Nasheed explains it here:

Its called a hyena mentality. Not good.

American ratios are terrible in the 20-44 age bracket, even in east coast cities which are supposed to have more women.

It's only because of very old women.

Quote: (08-04-2014 12:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Your problem is location. Baltimore, Maryland (or as you say, Bodymore, Murderland) is not known for its hot women. Back in the 1990s, Don and Mike, the old shock jocks, used to joke about "Baltimore, home of the world's ugliest women" and make fun of "the accents, the frosted hair, and the ankle tattoos." This was their impression after doing a few on-location shows in town.

+1 for Don and Mike reference.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

If you have no game [In todays society] - You need to be around 3 points higher [On the attractiveness scale] than your target to get the easy lay.

I.E A Male 8 vs a Female 5.

A male 9/10 is a different story.

I think this happens more often now days because of online dating and stuff like Tinder. Average girls get lots of attention from better looking men whom are just looking for a quick pump and dump. Of course, this makes the average looking girls think they're something special and they end up with inflated standards.

Game, of course, is an equalizer. I fought with this for years and always ended up dating women who I knew were slightly below me but it was the best I could do. After finishing school, getting my career off the ground, getting into better shape and learning game, I was able to start attracting better quality women.