rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolate/escalate set of 2 tourist girls?

cold approach a set of 2 czhech girls today. conversation was smooth. Danced with each one, the red head in particular seems very warmed.

then I asked if they wanna go grab a bite with me and my wing. They said they are tired, maybe tmr. So I told the girl who is warmer with more IOI to take my number so we can grab lucnch. Number exchanged

The other girl said "k we got a deal" cute and nice girls (FSU, ya know), solid 7.5-8. But my wing cant go tmr, and theres no other cool dude wing would ask to come with.

I've got my eyes on one girl, but since they are tourists guess they will stick together, hard to separate. Anyway to isolate to escalate?

I guess I will be running into this a lot, since it's tourist time in Paris. So all advice, specific or general is appreciated.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

how do they know each other? Sometimes if they just met in a hostel and are sticking together, you might be able to only get one of them out

Czech republic is not FSU. it's EE and was Warsaw Pact

they flaked. anyways it was still a good experience, I never day game cold approach sets of 2 before.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie