rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne UK Data Sheet

Ok, so I’ve been here in Newcastle for the past 12 months or so and as I’ll be returning to Latin America soon I need to drop some data on this city before I forget. I’ve shown a couple of forum members around the city and they’ve told me to write a data sheet so here goes…

Overview

Newcastle-Upon-Tyne is second-tier city in the north east of England. The population of the metro area is roughly 1.5 million. Newcastle is about 20 minutes from the coast and about 1 hour by car to the border of Scotland.

Like the rest of the north of England, the cost of living is very low compared to London and the south. Overall however, you are still in the UK/Western Europe so expect to pay for it.

A baller pad in a prime location (I’ll get to that) will set you back around $850 a month. I live comfortably (gym, eating out twice a week, saving plenty) on $2500 a month or so. If you want to live it up like P.Diddy and travel more then you will need to budget more.

How To Get Here

Most people arriving on international flights will arrive in Manchester or London. The best thing to do then is to get either a National Express bus (dirt cheap and dirt period) or a train (expensive but faster) to Newcastle. From London to Newcastle will take probably 5 hours on a train and 3 hours or so from Manchester to Newcastle.

If want to get away for a weekend there are plenty of cities only a few hours away: London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Newcastle airport has cheap direct flights to Barcelona. A couple of times I’ve hopped on a plane on Friday afternoon, spent the weekend in the Catalan capital and been back in work on Monday morning.

Anyway on to the good stuff…

Girls

There are three basic categories of girls here in Newcastle. Locals, students and out-of-town ‘weekend warriors’.

Locals will be easier than students but students still won’t be difficult. Because of the tv show ‘Geordie Shore’ and other celebrity worshipping girls do make a big effort here with make up, heels etc. Friendly to approach and much friendlier compared to London. Low inhibitions all round and you will find some diamonds in the rough.

[Image: geordie-shore-girls.jpg]

Native speakers of English but with exoticness (American, Australian etc.) will kill it with this group.

You will find a number of people from other parts of the UK and Ireland in Newcastle for the weekend to party. As Newcastle has gained notoriety for its nightlife following the ‘Geordie Shore’ TV show, large groups of males and females will come from Dublin, Manchester, London etc. to stay the weekend and party. Like Vegas where people come to get away from home to party and fuck, if you can find a girl who is not sharing a hotel room and you can pull her away from her group you’ll be money.

Students will be a younger and classier bunch but you might need to work yourself into their social circle.

All three groups will be completely inebriated on Friday and Saturday nights.

Male Competition

Most guys will prowl in drunken gangs that intimidate the girls. They are no competition it terms of game but if you are well dressed and talking to lots of girls (as Lothario found out) then they will get in your face.

[Image: 3tfFzdC.png]

In some of the places I’ll mention you will find lots of guys who are huge, ripped, well dressed and seem to know everybody. They’ll have the best girls around them so the best policy I’ve found is to befriend them.

Getting Around

Newcastle is one of the few UK cities outside of London that has an underground subway system. (I know Glasgow has as well). This makes it very easy and affordable to get around and live car free if you live in the city. Everything you need – main train station, airport, coast, etc. is on a subway line.

A 10 minute taxi ride will set you back around 15 dollars.

Where To Stay/Live/Logistics

If you want to live in Newcastle and ensure yourself good logistics for your bangs then these are the areas you need to live in in order of preference:

City Center: If you get a spot near the nightlife I specify below then you will be in the thick of the action with ideal logistics.

Quayside: You’ll live right on the water with lots of great date locations 2 mins walk from your place. Have a drink at any of the hotels, bars, restaurants and then make a plausible excuse to ‘pop up’ to your place for something and that’s all she wrote.

Jesmond: The leafy, upper-middle class area of the city. Rich girls and college-aged girls galore. If you want to find groups of hot 21-year olds drinking Starbucks on a Tuesday afternoon with a Louis Vuitton bag in the crook of their elbow then this is the neighborhood.

Night Game Spots

Osbourne Road: This is a long road in the Jesmond neighbohood lined with bars and hotels. There are no clubs on this road so it’s better as a starting point for your night 7-10pm before moving into the center. Good talent to be found but expect stiff competition.

The Gate: An indoor complex with bars and restaurants. I usually start my night here to warm up. You don’t even need to go inside the clubs because you’ll catch plenty of foot traffic outside and you’ll still be dry and warm. If you want to go in a bar I’ve found ‘Players’ to be fruitful.

Diamond Strip: THIS is where the main focus of your night game should be and all nights should end up here.

The Diamond Strip is basically a 500 yard long road in Newcastle city center lined on both sides with bars and clubs. ‘Floritas’, ‘House Of Smith’, ‘Bijoux’, ‘Perdu’ and ‘Tup Tup Palace’ are just some of these places you should hit.

Many of these bars are next door to each other so you can approach all the girls in one place, strike out then move next door and try a fresh crowd.

This is where Newcastle United football players, the cast of the ‘Geordie Shore’ tv show and lots of wannabes will party. Think bottle service, pocket squares and plenty of 9s. You’ll find the top talent here but you’d better look sharp and bring you’re A-game.

Big Market: A couple of streets off the ‘Diamond Strip’. If you think of the movie ‘Twins’ then the ‘Diamond Strip’ would be Arnold Schwarzenegger and the ‘Big Market’ would be Danny DeVito. Think the type of busted British girls that guys talk about on this forum. Tatoo-sporting, kebab-eating people with questionable dental hygiene will be found here.

I wouldn’t discount the Big Market entirely though because the loose morals here will make it fairly easy to get a SNL. If that is, you can drag her away from the rest of the hen party.

Vineyard: This is where I have found my niche. This is a Latin themed bar that plays lots of Reggeton and Salsa music. If you want to find Spanish or Latina chicks in Newcastle this is the place. Because I have Spanish skills, dancefloor game and a love of Latinas this is where I hunt.

One bonus location for you that I feel is underrated: Jalou. 1 min walk from the central station, plays R&B music, a large outdoor patio for smokers where you can approach.

Day Game Spots

Two locations for college girls/foreign students and two for local sluts.

Jesmond coffee shops: As I mentioned in the where to stay section, Jesmond is the place if you want to approach college-aged poon. Take note however that because the college year runs Sep-June, you might be disappointed if you turn up in July and August and expect the place to be swarming.

Two Universities: Newcastle has two universities: Newcastle and Northumbria. I’ve found that hanging around the area of the lecture halls between 3-5pm leads to lots of approaching opportunities.

Metro Center: This is a huge shopping mall located around 20 minutes from the city by train and people have told me that it’s the biggest shopping mall in Europe. It certainly is fucking huge. I’ve been a handful of times and I still haven’t scratched the surface.

Eldon Square: This is the main shopping mall in the center of the city and where I do most of my day approaches on Saturday afternoon.

Those are the day game locations. Not much more to it.

Nights Of The Week:

Friday & Saturday night will be crazy and you will have plenty of targets.

Thursday nights are good but I’ve struggled to find girls before 10pm.

Wednesday night: Student night. Good if you like to game college age girls. Bad if you dislike tie-wearing, Rugby-playing douche bags.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: Don’t bother unless there is a national holiday on Monday. If so, Sunday nights will be thumping. Stick to day game or date nights on these nights.

Non-Game Things To Do

One thing that has to be experienced while you are there is to watch a football/soccer match at St James Park. Football is pretty much a religion in these parts and the stadium is visible wherever you are in the city.

[Image: 9aade12773897882adf30bf3fde08233.jpg]

If you stand in the city center on match day you can tell how the game is going by listening to the different types of roars.

Outside of the city into the countryside there are cool places such as the Lake District.

I’ve also been training at ‘Team Phoenix’ martial arts center where lots of local fighters train.

Time To Visit

British winters get me down[Image: sad.gif]

Going to work/school in the dark at 9am and then going home in the dark at 4pm is about as fun as head-butting a sidewalk. The lack of sunlight and Vitamin D leaves me blue until April time.

Despite this, I actually really enjoy British summers. Never gets above 75 with a nice breeze if you’re on the coast, everybody is in a good mood because they’ve battled through a grey winter and you’ll get invited to lots of barbecues. Spending May – Sep in the UK and the rest of the year nearer the Equator would be pretty much a perfect year for me.

Summary

In terms of level of difficulty to get your flag…it is one of the easier locations in western Europe but were not talking Thailand or Peru easy. You will need to be ripped and have solid game.

In short, a compact city, friendly people and a great training ground to hone your night game skills.

If you enjoyed this guide please give it a ‘like’ thanks.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Nice post, pretty much all the info one needs to know in it.

Not to derail but where are you going when you head back to Latin America?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

El conquistador delivers, I hung out with him in Newcastle on a weekend and he da man, true ambassador to the city.

Here is my trip report to Newcastle, I couldn't get a Flag but did had a lot of fun. Players who enjoy Night game should visit Newcastle for sure.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Great datasheet! Newcastle sounds really good for night game.

+1 rep from me.

Quote: (08-01-2014 09:26 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Nice post, pretty much all the info one needs to know in it.

Not to derail but where are you going when you head back to Latin America?

Mainly Dominican Republic but I've got Cuba in my sights as well.

Golden!

Dude! i gotta give you the right props as you've done an amazing job.

Quote: (08-01-2014 09:10 AM)el conquistador Wrote:  

In terms of level of difficulty to get your flag…it is one of the easier locations in western Europe but were not talking Thailand or Peru easy. You will need to be ripped and have solid game.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Uh...you have to be ripped to get laid there?

^ How does the girl know you're ripped if you're wearing a shirt when you go out?

Do you have to bring her back to your place first, take of your shirt and then she decides whether or not to bang ?

Quote: (08-05-2014 10:54 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2014 09:10 AM)el conquistador Wrote:  

[Image: whoa.gif]

Uh...you have to be ripped to get laid there?

Yeah at the door to enter the clubs there is a life-sized cardboard cut-out of Bruce Lee with his shirt off and a sign saying "You have to be this ripped to enter the club"

In all seriousness, I was referring to the male competition in the clubs. Working out is big amongst the male 18-30 crowd who you will see at night. They're all wearing extra-small, shrunk-in-the-wash t-shirts and showing off their abs.

Its probably not essential but there's no excuse for not being in shape.

This datasheet is now mainstream news

[Image: mindblown.gif]

From the Newcastle Evening Chronicle newspaper website called "ChronicleLive"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...g-10825345

Quote:Quote:

Read a Roosh V supporter's disturbing guide to Newcastle and its women

15:50, 2 Feb 2016
Updated 16:01, 2 Feb 2016
By Sophie Doughty

The post on the controversial pick-up artist's forum describes the city as 'one of the easier locations' in western Europe ahead of a planned rally.

A disturbing guide to Newcastle and its women has been posted on the website of controversial ‘pick-up artist’ Roosh V.

The American blogger, who has argued that rape should be legal on private property, has urged like-minded men to meet on Tyneside this weekend.

And as anger grows about the planned rally, we can reveal some of the worrying views expressed by those who support him.

A user of Roosh V’s online forum, claiming to be from Latin America, has produced what he believes to be a comprehensive guide to Newcastle - and in particular it’s girls - while staying in the city.

And in it the man, who calls himself El Conquistador, tells how:

•Newcastle girls are “completely inebriated” on Friday and Saturday nights
•Men “prowl in drunken gangs”
•Girls on the Bigg Market have “loose morals”
•And Newcastle is one of the “easier locations” in western Europe

The online post covers everything from the price of accommodation in Newcastle to the city’s transport links.

But its main purpose appears to be to offer advice on where and how to pull women on Tyneside.

El Conquistador says of Newcastle girls: “There are three basic categories of girls here in Newcastle. Locals, students and out-of-town ‘weekend warriors’. “Locals will be easier than students but students still won’t be difficult.

“Because of the TV show Geordie Shore , girls do make a big effort here with make up, heels etc. Friendly to approach and much friendlier compared to London. “Low inhibitions all round and you will find some diamonds in the rough. Students will be a younger and classier bunch but you might need to work yourself into their social circle.

“All three groups will be completely inebriated on Friday and Saturday nights.”

The poster also assesses the competition men might have from local lads.

“Most guys will prowl in drunken gangs that intimidate the girls,” he writes. “They are no competition it terms of game but if you are well dressed and talking to lots of girls then they will get in your face.

“In some of the places I’ll mention you will find lots of guys who are huge, ripped, well dressed and seem to know everybody. They’ll have the best girls around them so the best policy I’ve found is to befriend them.”

El Conquistador lists the best places to live in Newcastle as the city centre, the Quayside and Jesmond.

He describes Jesmond as: “The leafy, upper-middle class area of the city. Rich girls and college-aged girls galore. If you want to find groups of hot 21-year-olds drinking Starbucks on a Tuesday afternoon with a Louis Vuitton bag in the crook of their elbow then this is the neighbourhood.”

Similarly he rates all the city’s nightspots.

Of The Gate he says: “I usually start my night here to warm up. You don’t even need to go inside the clubs because you’ll catch plenty of foot traffic outside and you’ll still be dry and warm. If you want to go in a bar I’ve found Players to be fruitful.”

But he describes Collingwood Street as the ideal hunting ground.

“The Diamond Strip is basically a 500-yard long road in Newcastle city centre lined on both sides with bars and clubs,” he said. “Many of these bars are next door to each other so you can approach all the girls in one place, strike out then move next door and try a fresh crowd.”

And he recommends the Bigg Market if you are looking for a crowd with looser “morals”.

“If you think of the movie Twins then the Diamond Strip would be Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Bigg Market would be Danny DeVito,” he said.

“Think the type of busted British girls that guys talk about on this forum. Tattoo-sporting, kebab-eating people with questionable dental hygiene will be found here.

“I wouldn’t discount the Bigg Market entirely though because the loose morals here will make it fairly easy.”

El Conquistador also advocates hanging round the Metro Centre , Eldon Square and the two universities during the day to pick up women.

And he summarises Newcastle by saying: “In terms of level of difficulty to get your flag, it is one of the easier locations in western Europe but we’re not talking Thailand or Peru easy. You will need to be ripped and have solid game.

“In short, a compact city, friendly people and a great training ground to hone your night game skills.”

Newcastle has been included in a list of hundreds of city’s around the world where Roosh V has planned an International ‘meet-up’ on Saturday night.

Roosh, whose real name is Barack Obama, preaches extreme misogyny claiming feminism has made men weak, and he has also advocated making rape legal on private property.

Quote: (02-02-2016 12:11 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

This datasheet is now mainstream news

[Image: mindblown.gif]

From the Newcastle Evening Chronicle newspaper website called "ChronicleLive"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...g-10825345

I cannot believe these MSM schills have nothing better to do with their time than sensationalize a group of guys meeting for drinks. Unreal...

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

[Image: tumblr_n1bbedDFNZ1sexnlfo1_r4_400.gif]

How big is this newspaper in the UK?

Quote: (02-02-2016 01:46 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

How big is this newspaper in the UK?

No idea...but I gave you my respect here el conquistador:

thread-53190...pid1209120

Just don't get baited into doing an interview with them where you reveal your identity.

As Admiral Ackbar would say:

"It's a trap !"

I'm from Newcastle and the datasheet looks about right to me. I've never actually done game here, though. It's my rest spot.

Quote: (02-04-2016 06:56 AM)Krauser Wrote:  

I'm from Newcastle and the datasheet looks about right to me. I've never actually done game here, though. It's my rest spot.

Any particular reason with regards to game or the girls as to why you have not tried pulling here?

El conquistador thanks for this datasheet, it helped me out as I now live here. I love it. Expect an updated datasheet from me in the summer when I crack open the city as much as possible, truly an underrated English city for girls and nightlife, if you love white girls this is your mecca. It ticks all the boxes for me and I prefer it to London. I honestly don't know why RVF members don't come here often, it's for example much easier to get laid than anywhere in Poland, plus the quality and quantity of girls is impressive. The comment about wednesday's - tie wearing rugby playing douchebags cannot be more true haha.

Being from the U.K. But the south part I personally have never had much joy up north in the big 'Party cities ' . Girls are friendly but most are the embodiment of trashy YOLO fake tan culture . From my experience you need to be a generic YOLO style millennial guy with skin tight jeans ( preferably a sleeve tattoo) and you'll kill it . Then again that applies to most major cities now in the U.K. .
There are higher end places but bear in mind that there's also dudes earning big coin (footballers , celebs , restaurant owners etc) gaming the high end chicks .
I didn't find much traction from sounding a bit different I.e southern accent .. they all
Just assumed I was from London . Maybe foreigner status helps more but I'd say high energy millennial game would play the biggest role.
Leave your brain cells at the airport

I am looking at it from the perspective of a student so im guessing it's different. However, not everyone here is trashy, there's many students especially from Newcastle uni (Northumbria's more trashy) who do not fall into the yolo category. I haven't found the city to be dumber any more than London. Also I disagree with the exotic factor, im from London and I always get remarks about my accent in a positive way. Whilst you mention that there are high end places with well dressed guys making big money that isn't really a huge problem if you use game - a lot of guys here just have weak game which results in high cockblocking and jealousy.

And yes all guys here look like clones with skinny jeans and tattoos but if you wear something different which stands out you will get attention. You also have access to an array of foreign chicks, at clubs and bars ive met Spanish, Brazilian, French girls so that was a nice surprise. Then again if you don't drink/don't like clubbing this probably isn't the place for you

Why don't people in the North of England wear jackets when they go out at the weekend in winter? Thats something thats always amazed me whenever I've been in smaller English regional cities. The amount of lads walking around in just tshirts, or girls in just dresses, is crazy. Most other places with similar climates just have coat checks in every bar that people use for a tiny fee.

Very true this is something which shocked me, it's been minus 4 celcius at night recently with snow and girls still wear miniskirts and some guys wear t shirts, the only way they do that is with large amounts of alcohol

Quote: (03-05-2018 08:09 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Whilst you mention that there are high end places with well dressed guys making big money that isn't really a huge problem if you use game - a lot of guys here just have weak game which results in high cockblocking and jealousy.

Guys blocking does not sound good. How is the ratio on a normal night?
Is the Geordie shore culture of hitting the gym seen on the ground?

I have found that while dressing better does get comments and IOIs from the girls (atleast here in Aus), in the end they are still going for the main stream guy in a T shirt and trackpants in the social circle who looks like he hits the gym daily, and with guys blocking newcomers how are you holding up?

Ratios are off the hook in some places I go to. I've been to clubs where there has been 70% girls. Some places are sausage fests but you just have to know the right ones, hence I rarely ever worry abour ratio's here, there is plenty of abundance. And if you don't like the club - just leave because there's a dozen more you can go to in a very short walking distance.

About the gym, maybe the older dudes are more jacked, fair enough to that but it isn't really something to worry about, being muscular will get you places though. Cockblocking can be bad but if you make friends with a guy who has female friends around him, chances are he will be cool with you and making moves on the girls is easy. Just be friendly with people here and it will pay off.

Quote: (03-06-2018 08:06 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Ratios are off the hook in some places I go to. I've been to clubs where there has been 70% girls. Some places are sausage fests but you just have to know the right ones, hence I rarely ever worry abour ratio's here, there is plenty of abundance. And if you don't like the club - just leave because there's a dozen more you can go to in a very short walking distance.

About the gym, maybe the older dudes are more jacked, fair enough to that but it isn't really something to worry about, being muscular will get you places though. Cockblocking can be bad but if you make friends with a guy who has female friends around him, chances are he will be cool with you and making moves on the girls is easy. Just be friendly with people here and it will pay off.

The dating scene sounds encouraging. Would you describe the city as kind of small where you tend to meet the same people again and again because I think it only has a population of about 300K?

How do you find black and latino guys doing here? Are interracial couples and mixed social groups a common sight given the relative homogeneity in northern UK?

Cockblocking by other guys is something that has been repeated time and again for this particular city. I assume you are at uni but for people coming for work, am guessing it might be hard knowing people although most of the english and scots from the border regions do seem more sociable but then they were travelling.

Actually the metro population is 1.6 million, many people live in the surrounding areas so it does not seem so small but if you go when the student breaks are it can seem like a ghost town in comparison.

Black and latinos kill it here, most people here are white. My friends - one black guy and one 5'8 nepalese guy were shocked at the IOI's they received at clubs, both had girls circling them all the time. Exotic factor is strong.Yeah I am at uni but if you are visiting here people are pretty sociable. I've heard tinder here is good too.