rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another 30 days in Europe

I was toying with doing another live update thread like last year's Russia one but initially decided not to do it.

But last night I realized two things. First, I forgot how much fun it is to go out when your pool of available girls is young, hot and foreign. And I want to remember my ups and downs and the live thread, selfishly, lets me do that. Second, when you're struggle the combined suggestions of everyone here really helps. The little bits of info and tips sometimes can lead to a bang, or at the minimum help you get out of your head for a moment to objectively evaluate.

Itinerary is: two weeks Budapest, 3 nights Warsaw, 2 nights Polish wedding, 10 nights Tallinn.

With that said...here we go!

Destination 1 - Budapest

Originally it was supposed to be Lviv. And while I was fine with it, certain family members who may or may not have given birth to me pled to me with tears not to go. Call me a softie but I couldn't put my mom through worrying about me even if it was for no reason.

So seeing Sourcecode's thread, and remembering that I did reasonably well last year in Budapest in only a few days I pulled the trigger to change my flight to Budapest.

As fate would have it, the next day Courage Reborn texted me asking about my plans, and that same day he booked his ticket to meet me in Budapest. I was happy to have a competent wing with me, plus he does a lot of daygame which I don't do, and vice versa with me for night game.

Day 1:

Arrive after flying business class from NYC (thank you check-in lady), checked in to my massive Airbnb apartment and took a nap. Did some work, got dressed and headed out around 11ish, as CR was landing later.

Walked over to Godszu court, packed with a ton of girls. But most were in multiple sets and/or seated, so it was hard to penetrate solo. Left and went to Szimpla to start the night, knowing CR would join me there. Szimpla was just slammed with people. And cute girls too, go figure these dirty backpackers have some looks. Walked by one girl sitting alone, checked her out and she looked back. I went to get a beer and went to open her.

Cute blonde, 21 years old. Relatively friendly, turns out she is Hungarian, was there alone, and likes the "tourist bar." Well every single bang sensor went off in my mind, that this girl is a foreign groupie. Spoke almost perfect English. I was chatting her up, then CR shows up and I introduce them. He goes to get a drink and comes back with a cute 19yo German girl that is also there alone. Fast work by both of us, we had girls hooked within minutes of our respective arrival times.

We do our own things, sharing a table but in our own conversations except for the occasional group chat. I do my standard thigh pushback test, she is compliant. CR's girl says she is leaving the next day, and he is dropping hints about her coming back with him. They are very into each other.

It starts pouring rain, so my girl and I go upstairs, then they close that so we go downstairs. On the way I see CR, he couldn't extract the German but he is with a new girl now. Say hi quickly and walk to another area of the bar. I grab my girl and start making out with her, hard. Try to get her to come home with me but she won't. So I walk her outside to catch a bus and since it's pouring rain we duck into an alley with cover. Hard makeouts ensue, my hand on her ass inside her skirt. Sucking her neck, licking her ear. Still can't get her to come over.

I settle for her number and she tells me she is "old school" and that she likes text. I was confused how that's considered traditional, and she said "not facebook or whatsapp." So I guess texting is now considered old? She eventually leaves with the promise of cooking me food next time.

Go back in, CR has two girls from Brooklyn with him which he opened not knowing they were American. One was a cunt not surprisingly, the other was friendly but not cute. We let them go as the effort even if minimal was still not worth it. Eventually called it a night after some street food with plans to daygame the next day...

Szimpla is awesome. Have a great trip man!

Day 2:

Wake up and meet CR for breakfast at a place called Selfie's Bar and Grill. Seriously that is the name of the place. Have our breakfast and go out to daygame, something I admittedly barely barely ever do.

I let CR take the lead since it is his specialty and I'm not afraid to admit I am the student in this situation. Two girls walking by on the street, he tries to open them and they just look at us and keep walking. Harsh. Next set they chat with us for a while then excuse themselves to go. Next set one girl talks, the other just plays with her phone the whole time, claim they have boyfriends when CR asks for number.

The next set were two girls from Italy. One was really, really hot to me anyway, tanned super thin brunette with a great face. They were nice but not much traction there either. We see another set of two girls, and like a soothsayer CR says since they are walking slow they will likely be down. I tell him let's try out his theory. So we open them, and they are receptive. One is a very cute girl, the other is just ok. CR starts working on the cute one, they walk with us for a bit and then unexpectedly tell us they are going a different direction. We try to tell them to join us for a drink or coffee, but no go. We get their info.

I'll let CR chime in on his observations in more detail since I don't daygame, but his thoughts were that Hungarian girls are way less receptive than the other recent places he has been in. We retire for a few hours with plans to meet up later at night. We get together around 10:15pm, and head over to Deak square where we heard lots of people get together and drink. On the way over we theorize if it would be easier or harder to hit on a girl with her mom there. I think easier if the mom likes you, because she will turn into your wingman and urge her daughter to go out with the nice American man.

We get to the square and CR gets some food and I open two girls asking directions. One blonde, one brunette. CR likes the blonde and he is chatting her up in a flirty way, while I'm joking around with the brunette. She has a nice body, but I can't get over her eyes as they are too close together. Like the dude in Family Guy that Peter had to draw:

[Image: 2qbdohw.jpg]

As fate would have it, the blonde's mother comes over and quickly kills the interaction, which was probably not helped by the fact the blonde's boyfriend was there too. We move on and continue to the park area. We spot 5 girls that could be jailbait sitting on a bench drinking. Looking at their long delicious legs we say fuck it and go over to the two that seemed to be slightly turned away from the main convo (props to CR for noticing that). I open one and we start chatting. After about a 10 minute chat they not so politely tell us thanks for stopping by and end the convo.

We go to the park area where there are hoards of guys and girls sitting around just drinking. Given our experiences that day, I think we convinced ourselves that Hungarian girls are not very receptive so we didn't bother approaching more girls. I will say however, there are some very hot Hungarian girls. Young, thin, great faces - I really like what I'm seeing here. Unfortunately it seems to be a one way street with the hot ones. So we decide to try some of the clubs I know in the area but unfortunately they are all not open.

Next we try Instant and that place is just terrible. It's 100 degrees inside, the ratio is shit and it just sucks. We then try Godzsu court and nothing there really sticks either, so we go back to our fail safe in Szimpla.

Once inside, I lose CR walking around only to find him chatting up two girls. I go in and we start all talking. Both very cute girls, CR's a tall one with short blond hair and 20, mine a very cute brunette and 18. One thing I'll point out which is great - is that CR and I have very divergent tastes so it's usually obvious who gets who when we open up 2 girls.

There is a couple next to us seated. A butch lesbo looking girl, and this way too excited half italian half pakistani guy that won't shutup about how luck he is to have this butch girl. I'm not sure if CR saw this, but when this couple got up to leave (they were seated) the guy was legitimately 5ft tall! Not a midget, just incredibly, incredibly short. As the butch lesbo went to leave, she grabbed the 18 year old and basically tried to make out with her after telling her how good she smelled. The girl got freaked out lol.

Chat more, take the 18yo to get a shot of the local stuff, and go upstairs and look down and see CR and the 20yo making out. Right about as I was going to go in for the makeout, CR and his girl come upstairs and the girls start chatting. They walk away, and my girl says that she told her friend that she ruined "our moment." So obviously I know she's into me, and grab her and start making out. She just explodes in my arms like she's the horniest girl this side the Danube. We are going at it hard, and when I start rubbing her breasts or pussy over her clothes she just gets even more into it.

Now I'm getting excited because I have a very attractive 18yo who seems like she wants to get the railing of a lifetime. I suggest we go, and the girls go chat and we walk outside. They ask us for 5 minutes, which is never a good sign. I see my girl with a pouty face on and start getting worried. Some guy starts hitting on them so I go intervene and ask what the plan is. CR and I decided that if they won't separate to go to my place.

However that is not an issue, as my girl says her friend wants to have sex with my friend, but that "she cannot give me what I want." I tell her not to worry let's just go have a drink and conversation at my place, no sex and she agrees. I tell CR to go with his girl and he leaves immediately [Image: biggrin.gif] Now i would say 60-70% of the time, the claims a girl gives of "no sex" are just last minute attempts to not be a slut. Usually, given the percentage above, they will in fact still have sex with you. We get back to my place and again have heavy makeouts but she wouldn't go further. She kept saying she couldn't give me what I want and that she should just go, blah blah. I inquire more, and lo and behold some bozo in Israel broke up with her recently and she can't get over it, and is worried about his safety there.

I try everything I know to no avail. The freezeout, the sensitive cuddle, the logical explanation of why she should have sex. Nothing. In the end I had a hot 18yo girl that meets my desired ideal look of a cute young thin brunette ready to bang by her actions refuse to bang because of some random dude in another country who "broke her heart." I then give up and she goes home, a sad ending. Thankfully though at least CR it seems broke in his Budapest stay.

So far night game with tourists has been the winner. CR better be careful though, as after the first two nights I may just convince him of the fun of night game.

Good read so far man.

'I settle for her number and she tells me she is "old school" and that she likes text. I was confused how that's considered traditional, and she said "not facebook or whatsapp." So I guess texting is now considered old? She eventually leaves with the promise of cooking me food next time.'

Might not be the case here but a lot of girls will say this to cover their trails from travelling. Boyfriend situation perhaps. Not that it matters but I usually take that as they are with someone and dont want you finding out and vice versa.

Like Sourcecode, I've been living in Budapest for the summer and so far I've had a blast.

I've enjoyed Szimpla every time I've been. I was able to pull an 18 year-old Hungarian from there a couple of weekends ago and now I have her on lock in the rotation. She told me we wouldn't be having sex that night. I countered this by telling her in detail all the things I "wasn't" going to do to her once we left the bar. Worked like a charm.

Szimpla is an interesting place. You'll hear languages of all kinds as you work your way through the bar. I've spoken to people in English, French and German there. I've been four or five times now and with each visit, I've been able to hook girls, although so far I only got the ONS with the 18 year old. Other times I've met people and tagged along to another bar after.

Great place to roll solo. Get there around 11pm or midnight and mingle. You can find girls to chat up easily and then who knows where the night will lead. It's busy any night of the week. The first time I went was on a Monday and it was packed.

Good stuff.

I think this is going to be an epic trip with you and CR gaming together. He's the perfect day game foil to your night game expertise. Already seems to have gotten off to a great start!

How is the general vibe in the city does it seem like a lot of people are out of town for August? (when most Europeans go on vacation). Is it overrun by tourists? Given the number of international tourists you've already encountered and opened do you think you'll focus more on them especially since the Hungarians seem to be a bit tougher?

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Lol at the american girls.

I had the same issue happen with an 18 year old last week. Signs of conflict but couldn't get over her 'drug addict' bf. Total timesuck.

Budapest seems like it's a full on night game city. I haven't heard much about daygame there. Your report seems to say it's not very lucrative. Have you tried going direct?

I was in Budapest two weeks ago.

The first night I went to Szimpla and loved it, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who wasn't big on Instant after hearing so much hype. After trying a few other places I realised that there was no point really starting anywhere else. The layout and type of people there really make it an easy place to approach. The first night I made out with two Dutch girls, one a 19 year old was going well but my shitty hostel logistics messed it up for me. I had success with a Hungarian girl another night there.

If you want a place for a relaxed early evening drink that picks up later, try 360 bar. It's a roof top bar with great views and a good atmosphere.

Vorosmarty square is also a good place to start your evening and you will be able to meet a lot of local girls there drinking.

Quote:Quote:

Now i would say 60-70% of the time, the claims a girl gives of "no sex" are just last minute attempts to not be a slut.

In the US, yeah. But in Eastern Europe, they are usually serious. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (08-01-2014 07:58 AM)Nemausus Wrote:  

Like Sourcecode, I've been living in Budapest for the summer and so far I've had a blast.

I've enjoyed Szimpla every time I've been. I was able to pull an 18 year-old Hungarian from there a couple of weekends ago and now I have her on lock in the rotation. She told me we wouldn't be having sex that night. I countered this by telling her in detail all the things I "wasn't" going to do to her once we left the bar. Worked like a charm.

Szimpla is an interesting place. You'll hear languages of all kinds as you work your way through the bar. I've spoken to people in English, French and German there. I've been four or five times now and with each visit, I've been able to hook girls, although so far I only got the ONS with the 18 year old. Other times I've met people and tagged along to another bar after.

Great place to roll solo. Get there around 11pm or midnight and mingle. You can find girls to chat up easily and then who knows where the night will lead. It's busy any night of the week. The first time I went was on a Monday and it was packed.

I like that tactic to counter the no sex statement. I'll have to try it. And yeah, szimpla is great and busy every damn night.

Quote: (08-01-2014 09:43 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Good stuff.

I think this is going to be an epic trip with you and CR gaming together. He's the perfect day game foil to your night game expertise. Already seems to have gotten off to a great start!

How is the general vibe in the city does it seem like a lot of people are out of town for August? (when most Europeans go on vacation). Is it overrun by tourists? Given the number of international tourists you've already encountered and opened do you think you'll focus more on them especially since the Hungarians seem to be a bit tougher?

Yeah it's interesting to be out with a daygamer, though I can tell he is starting to like night game [Image: wink.gif] I can't stress enough how great it is that our tastes are completely different. As long as there is no grenade in the duo, its perfect because we almost always like separate girls.

Given what we saw last night, I would say the city is unaffected by the summer months in terms of locals. More to say about what we saw last night below. As for the tourists, it's hard to say. There are a TON of tourists here, but its mitigated by the fact that a lot of them are young Euro girls that are cute too. So far though I have 3 hungarian girls in the mix that are live leads, 0 tourists.

Quote: (08-01-2014 10:23 AM)draguer Wrote:  

If you want a place for a relaxed early evening drink that picks up later, try 360 bar. It's a roof top bar with great views and a good atmosphere.

Vorosmarty square is also a good place to start your evening and you will be able to meet a lot of local girls there drinking.

A few people have told me about 360, I need to check it out.

Quote: (08-02-2014 06:38 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Now i would say 60-70% of the time, the claims a girl gives of "no sex" are just last minute attempts to not be a slut.

In the US, yeah. But in Eastern Europe, they are usually serious. [Image: lol.gif]

Damn, I forgot that about these girls. It usually takes me a week to 10 days to fully switch over to EE mentality and game. I'm still running Western game a bit here, which works on these backpackers.

Day 3:

This has probably been the strongest start I've had to a trip without sex so far. Every night I've been getting closer and with a different girl, so hopefully things pan out soon.

Started with lunch at Bors Gastropub, which gives you incredibly delicious food for cheap. Walked around a bit with CR did a few approaches but nothing really stuck. I went back to get ready for my two dates that night.

Date 1 was at 7pm, some tinder girl. She showed up and was thicker than I like but I imagine pretty decent for some guys' tastes since she had big boobs and big ass without having a stomach. Blue eyes too. We walked around, chatted a bit I had drinks she did not. She told me she cooks a lot so I said you should cook for me to which she agreed. We chatted about Hungarian men, and she said they don't approach you during the day or night, and if they do they are the "losers type." I can tell she is a foreign groupie, only had foreign ex bf's, was a flight attendant, lived abroad, etc.

I needed to cut this short even though I could tell she wanted to go longer because Date 2 was something special. Met her last year while I was in Budapest, and reached out to her before I came back. She was very receptive. And while I didn't choose Budapest because of her, it did solidify my decision to come here for these two weeks.

She shows up and she is better than I remember. Blonde, about 5'4 I would say, thin, perky breasts, nice ass, great face. Really nothing wrong with her, a solid 8. She is very shy and friendly, and her English is not that great. We start walking and go to the main square for drinks, and sit down on a bench and chat. She's laughing a lot, receptive to kino, etc. All is going well.

I sense that I may have a chance to push this date, so I suggest walking towards another courtyard closer to my place. There we grab a high table away from the crowd and talk more and chat. I grab her to makeout and she explodes like the girl from the night before. We are making out hard, I stick my hand under her short shorts and start rubbing her ass, even get a slight fingering in. At this point she knows what's up and starts telling me about some rule she has of going home.

I say fine, walk me to my place and you can call a cab and go. So off we go, now holding hands and we get to my place and I suggest she come upstairs to call the cab and wait. Get upstairs and immediately start going at it again. She calls the cab but it comes and goes. Literally pick her up and throw her on my bed, start fingering her and make a cock cameo of my own. She stops me when I try taking the underwear off. I reinitiate one more time and same stopping point. By now the second cab was calling her so she got dressed and I walked her down. Eventually she got in a cab and left, but I have a good feeling about this one. She's hot enough where I would be ok spending nights with her rather than actively gaming. Let's see what happens.

She gets in the cab, and I pretend to go back inside my apartment. As soon as the cab takes off I exit the apartment and walk towards Szimpla to meet up with CR. Finally find him there and of course he has two girls with him. He throws me the brunette which I entertain and I'm flying kinda high from having such a hot girl be into me a few minutes prior. Except I'm not that attracted to the brunette, a girl visiting from Greece. After about 10 minutes of just bantering the hell out of her because I didn't really care I just said fuck it and grabbed her to make out. She reciprocated hard, but was one of those let me see how much of your mouth I can reach with my tongue girls. Not a fan. Also she smelled as she doesn't use deodorant it seems, so I lost interest quick.

We leave Szimpla to decide to try the local nightlife for once. As we are walking towards that zone, a very hot girl is walking alone and smiles at me. I smile back and say hi, she says hello so I stop her. Tall, sexy brunette with a great face. I ask her if she knows anything good around here and she replies "party." I ask what party, and she responds "sex party your hotel." Damnit! A working girl, I get sad seeing such a hot girl being a prostitute. Why? Ugh. Next I stop three girls for a lighter. One is cute, one is ok, and one is a grenade. Older chicks though. We do the whole "where you from" bit and they tell us the club I was going to was closed. And they invite us to join them across the bridge at some other club. After a quick talk with CR we decide let's do this.

We walk about 5 minutes and they say we need to take a bus, so let's go have a shot while we wait. CR doesn't want to drink so he stays outside, I go in and they buy me a tequila shot. Go back outside and get into this bus with a bunch of drunk people. Get across the bridge and get dumped off by this massive outdoor club with really high talent everywhere. Some really good looking girls. But the line is easily 30 minutes plus long, and the girls that brought us got picked up to the VIP section, so we decided to leave rather than wait around for entry.

Take a cab back into the city and go to that original night club area. Again, tons of hot local girls but also again, a long line to get in. We walk to meet up with a Tinder girl CR has been chatting with, and he stops two girls on the way there. One very cute blonde Dutch girl, the other a grenade. I entertain the grenade until CR gets the blonde's number and off we go. We eventually meet the Tinder girl, she is with friends and CR is not that into her. One of her friends however, I loved her look. Tried flirting with her and she was somewhat receptive, so I just went all in when we were leaving and asked for her number. She politely refused, claiming she had a boyfriend.

Went back to Szimpla for some hail mary action. CR had more energy than me at this point. We could have tagged along with some girls for another club but I didn't have the power left, so we called it a night.

Overall I'm progressing. Went from a makeout in the bar, to a makeout at my home, to a fingering/cock cameo at my home, with all progressively hotter girls. Saturday night coming up. So far today I got scammed out of $50 for street food which has now given me the runs (double whammy), CR is on a tinder date, and my tinder girl with big tits and ass is coming over to cook for me in a few hours. Will be trying to hit up the actual clubs tonight after she's done and hopefully meet up with Sourcecode too.

Some other thoughts after three days:

I'm not an emotional man, but the level of happiness I have when I'm in Europe actually makes my eyes water. I just think about how terrible dating life is in the US, even in NYC where it's astronomically easier than the rest of the US. But over here it's just so much better in every way. When I was out on the second date with the blonde last night, I just kept staring at her and appreciating not only her beauty, but how feminine and nice she was. I'm probably not describing this the best I can, but hopefully those of you that travel know what I'm talking about.

The local who's a foreign groupie is an interesting dichotomy. On the one hand, you have it pretty easy. Just being from America they are already into you and will probably end up having sex with you pretty quickly. But on the other hand, they are usually slightly less attractive than the non-groupies, and the part that bothers me most is they expect a Western style game. Date 1 last night (groupie) was telling me about how boring it is when on dates people talk about their jobs and how many siblings they have, etc. This was the EXACT conversation I was having with the blonde 8 a few hours later, and was much happier with her than the first girl.

Lastly, saying we are from NY has very little weight here. In fact I forgot one set of two girls we approached, the one I was talking to when she heard we were from NY said "good for you." There is barely any white god factor in this city, probably from the thousands of tourists walking around every day. CR and I decided to start saying we are from California now, and see if that power transfers to Hungary too. We both do actually have our California IDs with us...

Thanks for kicking this off Slubu.

I've been rolling solo through Europe for the past 2 months, so it's great to have a good wing for a change. Especially for night game. Makes a huge difference for tackling the bigger groups of girls, and keeping the energy going when one person gets tired. More fun too.

So yeah. 2 Americans rolling through Budapest like kids in a candy store. Except the good candy is hard to reach. The local women here give an icy, jaded reception compared to other EE cities. Both during the day, and at night;

Hot Hungarian blonde; "Where are you from?"
Slubu: "New York"
Hot Hungarian blonde; "Good for you."

For tourists however, Szimpla bar is one of the best spots to hookup I've ever been. Hundreds of international girls on holiday. Quite young, and DTF.

My tall blonde was from Switzerland. 20 y/o. Bronze legs for days. Little white shorts. Princess Diana hair. Pretty princess face. I called her out on being a feminist, but she swore up & down she wasn't, and promised it was only because she's a practical person.

I tried to extract her after the makeout, but she said, "I can't leave my friend". Luckily, Slubu was able to make headway with her friend (the 18 y/o brunette), so she was able to rationalize that it as long as her friend was having a good time, then it was ok to go home with me. Gotta love chick logic.

Back at my apartment, she said she hadn't had sex in years. No resistance at all. Her body was trembling to the touch. The sex logistics were funny, because this girl was a good full head taller than me. I pinned her legs behind her head, and cradled her head up towards me so we could still kiss while fucking. Really sweet girl. She kept me up all night, gazing into my eyes, and telling me to visit her back home so she can cook me special Swiss foods. I used to feel the same way as you guys about the short hair thing. But after this experience I am more open minded to it. At least for girls outside the US.

As for last night, it's all blur, with a bunch of phone numbers to show for it.

We haven't cracked any locals yet. But Slubu might by the time I finish this post. He currently has 1 girl about to cook him dinner, and another Britney Spears looking (in her prime) chick on his dick.

I'll share a proper city breakdown after I have a bit more data under my belt. So far seems to be in-line with much of what Sourcecode has posted.

Much more to come...

Would ye guys recommend it as a destination for shorts trips.

Might head somewhere solo for a week after I visit Ireland in September.

Quote: (08-02-2014 10:17 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Would ye guys recommend it as a destination for shorts trips.

Might head somewhere solo for a week after I visit Ireland in September.

100% yes. I went for 5 days after finishing first year law school and it's a perfect place to go to for a week.

(Not sure how much cultural stuff Slubu and CR plan on doing, but I highly recommend the Terror House - an outstanding history museum. Hit up the baths too, Liberty square, and St Stephen's Basilica was simply incredible. If you guys have a few hours to spare rent some bicycles and just go for a wander around the city. You'll love it.)

Also, CR - big respect for the Swiss girl. I'm not sure what other members would say here but every Swiss girl I've met has been quite prude - essentially, she has self-respect and is often quite classy - and confirms my best friend's comments (who is from Geneva) that Swiss girls are nearly impossible.

Quote: (08-02-2014 10:08 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Thanks for kicking this off Slubu.

I've been rolling solo through Europe for the past 2 months, so it's great to have a good wing for a change. Especially for night game. Makes a huge difference for tackling the bigger groups of girls, and keeping the energy going when one person gets tired. More fun too.

So yeah. 2 Americans rolling through Budapest like kids in a candy store. Except the good candy is hard to reach. The local women here give an icy, jaded reception compared to other EE cities. Both during the day, and at night;

Hot Hungarian blonde; "Where are you from?"
Slubu: "New York"
Hot Hungarian blonde; "Good for you."

For tourists however, Szimpla bar is one of the best spots to hookup I've ever been. Hundreds of international girls on holiday. Quite young, and DTF.

My tall blonde was from Switzerland. 20 y/o. Bronze legs for days. Little white shorts. Princess Diana hair. Pretty princess face. I called her out on being a feminist, but she swore up & down she wasn't, and promised it was only because she's a practical person.

I tried to extract her after the makeout, but she said, "I can't leave my friend". Luckily, Slubu was able to make headway with her friend (the 18 y/o brunette), so she was able to rationalize that it as long as her friend was having a good time, then it was ok to go home with me. Gotta love chick logic.

Back at my apartment, she said she hadn't had sex in years. No resistance at all. Her body was trembling to the touch. The sex logistics were funny, because this girl was a good full head taller than me. I pinned her legs behind her head, and cradled her head up towards me so we could still kiss while fucking. Really sweet girl. She kept me up all night, gazing into my eyes, and telling me to visit her back home so she can cook me special Swiss foods. I used to feel the same way as you guys about the short hair thing. But after this experience I am more open minded to it. At least for girls outside the US.

As for last night, it's all blur, with a bunch of phone numbers to show for it.

We haven't cracked any locals yet. But Slubu might by the time I finish this post. He currently has 1 girl about to cook him dinner, and another Britney Spears looking (in her prime) chick on his dick.

I'll share a proper city breakdown after I have a bit more data under my belt. So far seems to be in-line with much of what Sourcecode has posted.

Much more to come...

I been to Budapest 2 times back before it was in the EU. One time with my GF (currently married to)
I didn't sense any White God factor. I didn't get much attention except at the Turkish Baths lol (which is full of tourists).

But I think it suffers from Betaness a bit.

I say this because my wife got EXTREME ATTENTION. I mean groups of young locals were stalking her. At one point a group of over 12 who were skating in the big square got excited.
Some guys got on the ground doing push ups just so they could look under her micro skirt(I admit she wore very short even for a Ukrainian). It was like they never saw a blonde in a mini skirt and high heels boots before.

In other words the guys were thirsty to the extreme. Even my wife to this day remembers this and thinks she got more attention than she did in NYC.
Makes me think it isn't easy for local guys there. So the girls probably are even less receptive today...a decade later.

We found it the opposite of UA , where the girls had it harder and as my wife pointed out..it was me who got the attention [Image: banana.gif].

Back then the city was full of tourists and tour buses from all over..so I guess that is part of it.

I was first time in Budapest in 1998 and I was impressed.You cannot conceive the situation back then how good it was.Anyway the trip to Budapest made me want to visit Prague which I did in 1999 for 1 month.So one could ask why sb would want to visit Prague after having been in Budapest and the answer was I was sure that Prague would be better back then and indeed it was.
But after 2002 CR started going downhill due to Germanization and rapid economic development while Hungary gained a lot(absolute economic stagnation).I discovered it in 2011 though having spent only 4 hours in Budapest due to some delay in flight conections to Ukraine.Then I was really impressed(how approachable the women were).Even Ukrainian girls told me they regard Hungarian girls as total whores(while polish as similar to Ukrainian) which says sth about the place.
Anyway Hungary is one of the most unsuccessfull former communist countries too promising but totally failed this making it a very prosperous destination for mongers.We can say that if CR as the absolute top destination as till 2006 now Hungary and Poland are in close competition for the best country inside the EU.2006-2013 belonged to Poland I guess that the time for Hungary has arrived as polish economy is thriving.
In Budapest I feel like home as a Balkan it is like our extended neighbourhood.

Quote: (08-02-2014 04:23 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Anyway Hungary is one of the most unsuccessfull former communist countries too promising but totally failed this making it a very prosperous destination for mongers.

It's sentences like these that make Kamaki a great poster.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-02-2014 04:28 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Anyway Hungary is one of the most unsuccessfull former communist countries too promising but totally failed this making it a very prosperous destination for mongers.

you mean the MONGER comment lol?

Yes,everyone expected Hungary to be the heavy weight in the former Eastern Block.To show the path to the others.A lot had to do with self advertisement.It was proven that gypsy mentality,corruption and Turkish influence are still huge in the country.When out of Austrohungary relativity it stopped being important.Contrary to the silent but much more industrious Czechs who managed to revive their old Danube trade and Germanic interconnections exploiting slavic thing exclusively.Hungarians proud but defeated as stay Serbs in a comparison though the latter being truest hard ball fighters.Anyway if you are not in the region you cannot comprehend the game.The essence was that Hungary was defeated you see that when the minister and his wife get recognized in a porn movie.In what other place of the world could this happen?
But it is a city of perversions combining the Balkan south with the old Germanic Europe sth worthwile to see.A city meant to be the capital of 50 million state which was reduced to 10 million an anomaly in history as Vienna.
Most of perverse women still reside within the ruins of the old Austrohungarian Empire which is where the hottest women on earth reside too.

Quote: (08-02-2014 04:42 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2014 04:28 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

you mean the MONGER comment lol?

You make the mistake of straight away comparison.This in the '90s would look like Ukraine better than Russia which is better than CR which is better than Baltics which is better than Poland which is better than Slovakia which is better than Hungary.Or to put it mathematically Ukraine>Russia>Belarus>CR>Slovakia>Baltics>Hungary.A lot of guys were proud of discovering this equation in early stage so they thought ''I will focus on Ukraine''.
But in the 2000's the equation changed often to unpredicted directions(who could predict that oil price would get over 100$ per barrell making Russian girls more inaccessible than polish one?Noone).Also the equation had low value in the '90s since it meant that if you visited Kiev you would get 4 girls in a week,in Moscow 3 girls in a week,in CR 2 girls in a week and in Baltics also 2 girls,while in Poland 1-2 girls per week so every guy visiting Warsaw,Prague,Riga,Minsk or Moscow felt successful because it was like shooting fish in the barrell he would care less what a similar guy in Kiev would do if he could get one girl more per week or not.
Now the situation has changed and the monger needs accurate information because it is not like shooting fish in the barrell anymore.If you make the mistake and get to a wrong place in EE instead of a right one you may spend 0ne week without getting laid and this is catastrophy in economical terms(benefit to cost ratio compared to where you come from).Now you need accurate very accurate and contemporary information and the cities situation change quickly.

WTF did I just read?

CR just smoked his first cigarette in 10 years. I'm a terrible influence.

Quote: (08-02-2014 07:34 PM)slubu Wrote:  

CR just smoked his first cigarette in 10 years. I'm a terrible influence.

heh - I hope it was done for the purposes of gaming! [Image: smile.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

This motherfucker...

I'll let him tell the story, but not only did Slubu already get laid early evening, he kicks the chick out, then has energy to head out again for more.

We ended up bringing 3 girls back to his place, from Otkert. But not before they made us drink some wacky green drank they call Shrek. Then 1 of our girls got attacked by a gypsy. After much drama & tears, we finally all made it upstairs.

Next thing I know, he's leading the stupidly cute doe-eyed brunette with big milky hello titties into his room. The other 2 black dresses are looking to me for what the next move is. We're outside on the patio. Short one is now on her phone telling some guy about nearly getting her hair pulled out by the crazy gypsy. Apparently they thought she was encroaching on their streetwalker business. Tall one is now holding my hand...

I literally have a bird in the hand. Was I satisfied? Nope. I want a story for you guys. I decide to go big, or go home.

I kick it with tall on the couch. We're cuddled up nice, but if I start making out with her now, petite will probably leave. I need to engage them both. Petite finishes her cigarette, and I call for her. She settles in next to me, somewhat awkwardly. Now I have my arms around both. Started massage proceedings. The tall one seemed game, but petite kept checking her fucking phone each time before I went in for the makeout. I found out later from Slubu...she had a bf.

Had I known, I would have just gone for the sure thing. While Slubu is doing god-knows-what to those young tits in the next room, I go in strong for petite, but she stands up, and asks tall to join her outside.

Dick in my hands, a line from Gmanifesto came to mind;

"Tried for the threesome last night...

airball."

Great reports and stories from Slubu and CR.
I met both of them last night and did a little clubbing.. sadly I was with a girl so I couldn't put in much work.

Wish I could...Saturday night at the higher quality clubs in Budapest are poosy fest..
Sometimes I swear the ratio if in favor of the guys.. and the guys around... don't seem to have much game.
There was so much potential.

Both guys are solid gamers...Im glad they are doing well

haha..and Slubu is right.. it seems a lot of girls have odd spaced eyes.. either really close together.. or really spaced apart.
I'm about to start writing a book theory onhungarians being aliens

I am the cock carousel