rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game in a Dangerous City

Whassap people!

After reading some blogs and some other content out there, I started going out few months ago and I have been approaching girls in my City.

I have gotten some results: like I ussually don't go without things to say, I have been losing the anxiety to approach and the biggest improvement is that I'm approaching people and I have interesting conversations. I even had tons of #s (most of them flake, even when they encouraged me to take their #) from my approaches (most of them in my University and in The Transmilenio / Bus) one ONS (lay), several kisses and Dates (D2's).

I live in Bogotá, in a southamerican city where robbery/murders/rape cases are the 'bread and butter' of the media and I don't feel so safe approachin/talking to girls who maybe feel the same insecurities when talking to me. This sometimes prevents me from approaching in the street/downtown even when I have already gotten some results from the "Daygame".

I have two questions in order of relevance:
1) How can avoid that the city insecurities prevents me from approaching girls on the street?

2) Is this danger that makes the girls to see me only as a stranger who talked to them in the Transmilenio (google it!) and prevents them from answering my texts or meeting again?

Thanks,
Leónidas

I have also lived in *very* dangerous cities. It can work to your advantage with girls if you can get her to see you as an insider. A safe harbour in the storm. I know that the feeling in the Roissysphere is that girls like dangerous guys, but that changes a bit when a place is geniunly dangerous without a reliable safety net. If nearly everyone in the city is seen as a potential murderer or rapist and a girl actually does feel unsafe, rather than just entertaining a little fantasy (eg slumming), her priorities usually change.

So, try to find something in common with the girls you're gaming and play up that angle. Say you are talking to a girl on the Transmelineo and you find out she goes to your university, or even another school. Say something like "Hey I also go to Bogota University, I'm studying Blah. What do you think of the new cafetaria that just opened up...."