rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sarasota, FL - Data Sheet

I set-out this past weekend to visit a 4th tier city in the state of Florida that is typically off the radar and not really talked about anywhere. That city is Sarasota, Fl. I spent 3.5 days there to attend a specific event called chill-lounge night (chilloungenight.com), and to my surprise, it turned out to be a mini fuck-fest right in my own backyard.

My wing for the mission was Mr. Docsedated, with his game much improved 10-fold, Docsedated was turning the ladies' heads with his sense of GQ style suits, charm and the exotic factor of probably being the only guy with his shade of Brown in the entire city.

Sarasota is a very wealthy, and laid-back beach town. It is very easy to game just about anywhere as it is divided into 2 parts: Downtown, and Siesta Key Village (beach area). The latter is where all of the young under 30 crowd hangs out. Downtown is where you will find all of the night venues and cougars, but mostly the 30+ crowd.

Now, if you are Latino (who dresses very well), or African-american you will get a lot of attention in Sarasota, FL. I don't have official statistics, but from my observations on the streets/venues, 90% of the population in Sarasota is white - even the tourists. I walked into one venue on a Saturday night, and the only black broda I saw was surrounded by 3 fine white girls. I can see he was having a good time, but did not stay at the venue long enough to penetrate the set and help him out. [Image: dodgy.gif]

The women of Sarasota, and how to get them in bed:

To be very honest with you, this place was ridiculously easy for me to get laid...I had to take my game down 4 levels. Women here are not used to aggressive men chasing their tail, and most men are the typical recipe of beta chodes buying girls drinks at bars in order to win 5 minutes of her time and all wearing the same thing.

Where to stay:

We stayed at this very cool hotel, called Ranola:

http://www.hotelranola.com/

However, for the G Manifesto players out there:

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties...efault.htm

Night Game:

Lots of cheaper venues located along the beach, so google your butt off if you want to find 'em.

Venue 1: Thursday Night - Libby's: This place was a definite meat market with some fine blonde women who are DTF. I F-CLOSED 2 women here in a matter of 3 hours! Took one bang to my hotel just 10 mins away, banged her, and came back for another one with Docsedated's help as a wing. Both were about 23 years of age, and have never had sex with a latin guy before...so they say. [Image: dodgy.gif]

http://www.libbyscafebar.com/

Friday nights: Early evening venues can be found downtown on Maine Street, and if you do not f-close, then go hit on the tourists on Siesta Key Village. One of the main spots downtown is the "Gator Club", and on Siesta Key Beach, hit-up "The Beach Club" had a TON OF YOUNG HOTTIES.

http://www.beachclubsiestakey.com/

http://www.thegatorclub.com/map.html

Siesta Key Village is the place to go for all nightlife on the beach, and for college girls gone wild!!

Favorite places to eat:

http://www.mozaicsarasota.com/

Mexican place called "5 de Mayo" on Maine Street Downtown.

Jimmy Johns (downtown)has KILLER sandwiches, and all healthy, and very tasty too!!

Now, I also f-closed on the day of my main event for chill-lounge....this was an easy place to pick-up as girls EXPECTED TO GO HOME WITH SOMEBODY AND CAME PREPARED FOR IT!!

On Sunday Night, I hit South Lido beach with a girl I time-bridged closed at Ivory Lounge 2 nights before:

http://www.ivorysarasota.com/

Lido Beach is a very quiet, but very beautiful white-sand beach. It is a great place to spend some relax, and chill time with any college cutie you happen to pick up on your weekend fuckfest.

Total Unique Bangs in Sarasota FOUR (4) (2 on the same night).

Upcoming events in sarasota I recommend:

http://www.vinylfestival.com/

So, if you ever find yourself anywhere near Gulf Coast of Fl, and are not into Mickey Mouse or Theme Parks....but rather some adult playtime and girl chasing...head on down to Sarasota, Fl for some fun, fucking and drinking.......the college girls gone wild, and classy women of downtown are waiting.

I'd like to thank Aliblahblah for his inside scoops on Sarasota, and at Docsedated who I welcome to have as my wing anytime....

Mixx

I'm glad you and doc had a good time. Thanks for the update on Sarasota. IME it easily beat out Melbourne, Tallahassee, and Panama City.

MiXX,

Did you see beaucoup homeless in Sarasota? My homie awhile back told me the homeless are thick in Sarasota.

Not that I have anything against the homeless. I personally think that homelessness is a great shame on a wealthy country like America. Ending homelessness ain't like trying to cure cancer -- there are ways to end it...but unfortunately America doesn't have the will.

I highly recommend checking out the Sarasota area. As a young teen Siesta Key was my family's yearly vacation spot. Unfortunately I was too young to bar hop but I saw hot girls where ever I went.

We tore Sarasota , Literally ...................., I will add to Mixx's post, yes Sarasota was a fuckfest for Mixx , doesn't mean all forum brothers should be booking trips to Sarasota, Yes with Mixx's level of game any place can turn into a fuck fest if he has a Good Wingman Like Me [Image: smile.gif] Me and Mixx are excellent wingmen for each other and rules are simple, whomever opens the sets has first dibs and we indcate to each other which one to block, Game turned real serious on Chilllounge night , Mixx wouldn't accept a single mistake from me, I was literally in a Bootcamp, I was pushed to the limits and able to learn a lot from Mixx where I was able to close in JAX, which people say is the arm pit of FL, Now that's a feather in my Cap.

I wasn't able to score in sarasota but Isolated a girl to hotel room with passionate kissing but her GF kept calling and messed up the flow and we had to get back to the chilllounge night, I ditched her and started all over again, Winged with Mixx for a while , he Isolated his and you know the rest.....

I will have to say going suited made a big difference, I had few accessories on as well and White Girls were Opening me with no effort on my part, I mean 8's and 9's that wouldn't give me the time of the day otherwise...here are some of the responses

* Are you the promoter for this event ?

* You look very james Bondish (hell yeah)

* Hello , my name is Molly, who are u

* I have my BF here, otherwise ......

Key Points about Sarasota

1. It is still a retirement community, Number of Targets you will see in FLL or Miami will be 10 X more then in Sarasota.

2. Locals will respond very well to game (west field mall both Locations), One that is farther from downtown has more younger kids 16-21.

3. Tourists are mostly in siesta key and lido key and were DTF, hell even Amish girls on vacation were eyeing me like I was Sunday Supper and yes I wasn't going to stop just because she is Amish, A pussy is a Pussy, I Opened and Kinoed an Amish girl for the first time in my life, Mixx was laughing his ass off, Good times........

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Damn 4 takedowns bro, thats awesome. Sounds like you had a kickass time up there. Jimmy Johns = phenomenol haha.

Talk to ya soon bro.

Quote: (03-07-2011 07:08 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

MiXX,

Did you see beaucoup homeless in Sarasota? My homie awhile back told me the homeless are thick in Sarasota.

Not that I have anything against the homeless. I personally think that homelessness is a great shame on a wealthy country like America. Ending homelessness ain't like trying to cure cancer -- there are ways to end it...but unfortunately America doesn't have the will.

Not really. I don't recall seeing any homeless folks loitering anywhere. Seems they cleaned up the tourist and downtown areas.

Mixx

I think a sizable part of Mixx's success is his testosterone level. When I fuck a new girl I'm good for AT LEAST 5 days. But he's doing two in the same night... four in 3.5 days... physically it's not happening for me. I can count on one hand guys I've met who have this type of drive.

Mixx- great sheet on a obscure place.

docsedated - "I will have to say going suited made a big difference, I had few accessories on as well and White Girls were Opening me with no effort on my part, I mean 8's and 9's that wouldn't give me the time of the day otherwise"

Good work. It is good to hear these Suited Down Success stories trickle in.

Now imagine if you step into a Custom Suit one day and think about how you will feel and girls will react. And smoke cigarettes so girls will open you that way too.

Let's read again what he wrote:

"Girls were Opening me with no effort on my part"

"I mean 8's and 9's that wouldn't give me the time of the day otherwise"

What more do you need?

This is basically exactly what I have been writing about since day one. Save the scratch on the $75,000 bootcamp from some "PUA" with multi-colored hair, who picked up his first girl in 2005 and just roll classic G style.

I honestly laugh at people that doubt what I write about and haven't figured it out.

Welcome to my world:

* Are you the owner of this club?

*You are the best dressed guy in here, what's your name?

* Hello , my name is Anastasia, who are u?

* I have my BF here, but he is on the other side of the club......

Standard sh*t.

Roosh - "When I fuck a new girl I'm good for AT LEAST 5 days."

Serious?

When I was younger my goal was to swoop three girls in a night.

Generally speaking these days I go for one sometimes two (places like Vegas with no buzzer).

Minimum, I go for two per week ( http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/01/how...-year.html ). Although, last year was the first in a long while where I didn't nearly hit that mark (switching up Chambers).

Quote: (03-07-2011 11:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

When I fuck a new girl I'm good for AT LEAST 5 days.

Are you serious? The man that wrote the book "Bang"? [Image: smile.gif]

Damn, I might as well become a priest if going without sex for 5 days. [Image: smile.gif]

MIxx

once you get in the zone why would you stop shooting!?!? once you've gotten one the rest come even easier since you're feeling unstoppable

What's Up G ........ Thanks for making me a believer in Suits, I was skeptical initially but your firm belief in them made me try and yes there is a significant difference in responses i got from girls... side note for forum, Suits I am wearing right now are a size smaller then usual and Nice pressed Pocket square is making a big difference.

Suits are great but travelling with them is a Bitch and I hated unpacking when i saw that my suits were crumpeled by airline staff, The only way out is to use a carry-on suiter and check the other luggage, I know it's a little too much, no body said it would be easy. It was discussed earlier in another thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3717.h...ht=luggage

The bags mentioned are a little heavier, I would appreciate any other ideas for travelling with suits........

Suits in my opinion can not be worn everywhere and by everyone, My default is jeans with a Sports coat and a funky pocket squre while travelling, going out or going to work and even Gym, just adding the pocket square had the girls stopping me and telling me that they are digging my style [Image: smile.gif]

G I did had a Lit maduro Cigar in my hand , What's your take on Cigars Vs Cigarettes and what kind of Lighter to carry ?

I can not thank Mixx enough for teaching me Game and yes Game is the Game of Life........

Roosh I was thinking the same thing that Mixx will not be physically capable of performing and he himself said " I do not have any juice left in my Nuts after last night " and that he doesn't want to get laid tonight and we would just chill, go shopping , eat nice food etc but when he said he is not in the mood to fuck, more girls got attracted and yet again he had to fuck, He ate right, yes lots of proteins, low carbs, almost no fat , he is sleeping right and one more thing he is more disciplined about his workout then about game, yes Mixx is a maniac when it comes to Running , he got on the treadmill and would't come off until his 8 miles were done.

I think it's not just a function of Testosterone level but also his love or passion of game , This Guy Literally eats ,breathes and lives Game, words won't do justice , I can not describe Mixx's association with Game which is bigger Game or Mixx ?or Is he game ?
I don't know [Image: huh.gif]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

This is a great report. I was just in Tampa / St. Pete Beach / Clearwater Beach and then Sarasota this weekend.

I can compare to Miami Beach. Basically, the chicks aren't as hot, but the people are far more "normal" in my opinion and not out of their fucking minds. And, I do agree that Sarasota does seem (in terms of a beach destination) to beat out the others (Clearwater and St. Pete). It reminds me of the midwest - all of them do - but with hotter chicks.

As a white dude who has a bit of a tan and is in shape - I was getting a lot more attention in Tampa than I would in SFL for some reason. It went on over a few days. Not sure if its because I'm used to being a bit "Miami" or what, but it was true.

I could see myself living in Sarasota. The ocean and beach was actually nicer than I might have imagined. Way nicer than Ft. Myers and in my opinion nicer than Clearwater and St. Pete Beach. Less "hillbilly" if you will than Clearwater as well, although I don't mind a bit of hillbilly after living in the alternate reality of MIA.

In general, I seemed to notice that both in Clearwater and Sarasota the actual girls on the beach who were hot were generally younger. In fact, the hottest ones I had to wonder and ascertain if they were over 18. No thongs, no topless. But, I can tell you that one of the hottest girls I've met in South Beach recently is a blonde model with NEXT Model Management from.. Sarasota.

Also, Clearwater and Sarasota I rank higher than Cocoa Beach and Daytona which are pretty terrible.

I am not sure how I would rate it versus Fort Lauderdale. I'm debating that. I was in Panama City years ago for Spring Break(s) - heard its changed quite a bit. Also, quite a bit colder in temp than South FL.

Anyway my 2 cents for anyone that it could aide.

Thanks for the report.

Oh ya.. and I agree about the lack of the chicks being used to aggressive approach. By "normal" I sort of mean that when you talk to a girl she isn't a complete fucking cunt because 800+ guys hit on her every time she walks the street like in Miami. You MAY find a chick here that is the holy grail - VERY hot and NOT a complete bitch (doesn't necessarily know how hot she is).

Nice datasheet, great posts. Did you guys meet over here in the forum?

Quote: (03-09-2011 01:02 AM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

You MAY find a chick here that is the holy grail - VERY hot and NOT a complete bitch (doesn't necessarily know how hot she is).

I found 4 of those chics in sarasota, I banged them too [Image: smile.gif].

I don't think they had any clue as to how hot they were...I'm serious! They were funny, fun, relaxed, down-to-earth, and looked like beach bunnies. Well, I was not about to tell them...I exploited this to the max! One girl had my heart racing as she was fixing her make-up in the bathroom in her panties....damn! She threw Mixx of the loop many times, and had me wanting to give up my player lifestyle for this fine example of a beauty.

Mixx

Quote: (03-09-2011 01:26 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Nice datasheet, great posts. Did you guys meet over here in the forum?

Yeah, we met here on rooshv.

Mixx

This is a great report. I was just in Tampa / St. Pete Beach / Clearwater Beach and then Sarasota this weekend.

Bluewater :Great my friend, Bust out a detailed data sheet for Tampa/St.pete/Clearwater, just like Mixx did for Sarasota and we will have lot of FL covered.

I started a thread on JAX and Tampa, Basically what I gathered was to go to International Plaza and visit Blue Martinti, The Pub, second venue is Ybor City, Mcindinton's Pub etc.......... Tell me where can I go to maximize my chances for friday and saturday, you can add it here ..

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3548.h...+and+Tampa

I will be in Tampa soon and can use a good wingman Sat 19th, PM me if some one is interested.............

Quote: (03-09-2011 01:28 PM)docsedated Wrote:  

Bluewater :Great my friend, Bust out a detailed data sheet for Tampa/St.pete/Clearwater, just like Mixx did for Sarasota and we will have lot of FL covered.

I started a thread on JAX and Tampa, Basically what I gathered was to go to International Plaza and visit Blue Martinti, The Pub, second venue is Ybor City, Mcindinton's Pub etc.......... Tell me where can I go to maximize my chances for friday and saturday, you can add it here ..

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3548.h...+and+Tampa

I will be in Tampa soon and can use a good wingman Sat 19th, PM me if some one is interested.............

Would love a Tampa/St. Pete data sheet as well. Thinking of moving there in the next few months.

I wasn't there that long, don't have any significant data. However, I was looking to move there perhaps as well and had family down that was there. I live in MIA currently or I'd love to meet up doc.

I've got a question for guys who were in Sarasota longer and talked to more people. Did they tell you that it was dead after April? Wondering if it'd be a good place to live. I know its going to be way chill, but wondering if it'd be completely dead.

Quote: (03-07-2011 03:56 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Both were about 23 years of age, and have never had sex with a latin guy before...so they say. [Image: dodgy.gif]

http://www.libbyscafebar.com/

Friday nights: Early evening venues can be found downtown on Maine Street, and if you do not f-close, then go hit on the tourists on Siesta Key Village. One of the main spots downtown is the "Gator Club", and on Siesta Key Beach, hit-up "The Beach Club" had a TON OF YOUNG HOTTIES.

http://www.beachclubsiestakey.com/

http://www.thegatorclub.com/map.html

Siesta Key Village is the place to go for all nightlife on the beach, and for college girls gone wild!!

Did any age issues come up with the young hotties? Would love to try and game some of the college girls gone wild type of crowd. I am about the same age as you, wondering how you tackeld it, if you had to at all.

Quote: (03-07-2011 11:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think a sizable part of Mixx's success is his testosterone level. When I fuck a new girl I'm good for AT LEAST 5 days. But he's doing two in the same night... four in 3.5 days... physically it's not happening for me. I can count on one hand guys I've met who have this type of drive.

My latest big run:

-2 days before NYE this year I met a 26y in a NYC bar and went home with her that night (both too drunk to fuck), banged her in my 50 square foot hotel room the next night (still seeing 1-2x/month).

-NYE met a crazy hot 31y on the train (post on my blog about this one) back to DC, banged her at her place on U St. a few hours later. Found out she was bat-shit crazy & I bailed after she fell asleep -- luckily she hasn't contacted me yet.

-Day after New Years went out with my dad in old town and got myself picked up by a so-so 30y (her place + awkward morning).

-Two days later met a 29y (still seeing) online who bought me dinner -- took her to my place on date two and made her squirt over and over.

Ha when I fuck a girl I'm good for the next 5 hours, but I won't turn down an opportunity or tone down my going out.

------

I'm gonna have to check out Sarasota again, haven't been there since high school. Sounds like fun.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Re: Sarasota homeless:

http://www.ourtown50.com/sarasotahomeless.html

Hey guys, I was watching the MTV show called Siesta Key in Sarasota and it looks beautiful.

Anyone have any recent data on Sarasota?

I stopped by there last year for a few days but didn't have time to go out at night but the beaches were great.

THere was some damage from the hurricanes though.