rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ireland's Weird "Misogyny Problem"

Vice, what has happened to you?

Where once you were unafraid to push the boundaries, jump head first into places others dread to tread.

Now, you inflict garbage like this upon the world, wasting valuable bandwidth and burning up scarce disk space with your new found feminist hegemonic agenda.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/irish-mod...kiberd-129

And I'm ashamed to say (though not in the least bit surprised) that this beauty concerns the "rampant misogyny" of my country Ireland.

What is behind this misogyny, you might ask?

Women being rounded up en masse, tied up and flagellated and raped at gun point, Congo style?

No, of course not.

Nothing that would constitute actual misogyny.

In Ireland in the year 2014, all it takes for a ‘lil misogyny to occur is for a woman to be “sexualised” in the media.

I’m convinced that these fembots will only be satisfied when they see a complete end to male sexual desire.

Any instance of a model strutting her stuff is misogyny, as is any hint that a man might do what’s natural to him and enjoy looking at a pleasant looking member of the opposite sex.

On another note, should anyone be thinking of visiting Ireland this is the kind of specimen of woman that waits.

Combine radical feminism with post-Catholicism and you’ve got a species of femtard which make your average Toronto feminist look like a dtf bubble-butted Brazillian.

In short, don’t bang.

No surprise that the authoress of that poison piece is a pro-abortion fanatic.

Vice has gone full SJW retard.

Since Ireland has such a repressed sexual past having a nice pair of tits as part of your advertising campaign is a great move. It is an overused Irish media tactic but it definetly works.

Most tabloids have a couple of 'models' on the payroll so they throw them into every event in some lingerie or tight tshirt. Ive meet a few over the years and a girl I used to bang is actually being used in an advertising campain right now. Cant say who, Irelands way too small!

Vice let Gavin McInnes go in 2007 because he was a PR liability. They have since scrubbed his name from all official accounts of the magazine's founding, even though he basically wrote the thing from 1996-2005.

Whatever his faults, Gavin is pretty red-pill. The others... not so much.

Sadly this article does not surprise me.
Irish media outlets are falling over themselves to try and give as much airtime as possible to women on the radio, tv and newspapers, resulting in a host of annoying and often ill-informed women showing up with increasing regularity to display their ignorance on various subejcts.
There is also a creeping anti-male attitude, bordering on misandry, in the Irish mainstream media, which has been gathering force in recent years.
I've noticed it increasingly in recent years, whereby mostly female writers (with the occasional manboob too) use their columns to try and knock down men.
What tends to happen is often female music/arts writers discover that there's little money or work to be had in reviewing movie/albums, so in order to make the dough, they expand their portfolio into areas they know bugger all about.
The sad thing is that all of these journalists are actually decent writers when it comes to music, film and the arts.
But when they venture into articles about the psychology of male-female relationships and gender theory, they are utterly out of their depth and start writing totally biased nonsense about 'Feminism 4.0', 'The Patriarchy!!', 'The Pay Gap!!' and 'Middle aged men should be rounded up and shot like the pathetic potential rapists they all are!!'.
It's quite sickening and has turned me off reading almost all of the Irish newspapers at this point.

Vice is magazine written by and for hipsters. What did you expect?