rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intimidated by girls that look "too young"

I find myself trying to gauge women's ages before approaching. As I'm in my 40s...I try to figure out if she's in high school or at least college before opening. If I think high school...I won't open. College...I will. I hang out at the bookstore a lot and there's a lot of 15 year old - early 20s. Today, I saw a girl with a banging body looking at "back to school" book section.
Her face just looked too young so I chickened out. I think this is an inner game issue. Anyone else here have this problem? I'd like to hear from someone like Gio whom I know is a master of young college women. I should have opened her as who knows...maybe she's 19 and horny. Got to get over this 'inner game' issue. I think I need to be more "reckless" in this capacity and throw caution to the wind. I just think it would be a little weird to chat up a girl and find out she's 16 and her dad, who's my age, is on the next row over.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

@robreke Here's a story for you.
I was on a late night bus recently and this dude who must have been 50 or so, gets on the bus, plonks down between myself and this 18 year old petite blonde girl (5.5 I guess, perhaps a 6 at a stretch).
The guy is slightly drunk but still holding it together, his clothes are ok, but he's a bit dishevelled looking, slightly red faced, not the most handsome.
Anyway, he proceeds to start talking to the blonde, he more or less runs an Irish version of GALNUC on this chick, but drops in a couple of references to his wife and kids along the way, which disarmed any shields the girl might have put up, to being effectively chatted up by a guy at least 30 years her senior on a bus.
What struck me was how amenable the girl was to this random chatter, and how effortlessly this guy was able to ramble, a couple of witty lines here and there, a story or two, a reference to this person or that person. She was eating it up.
The girl was completely at ease with this man.
I'm not saying she would have gone home with him or given him her number had he asked for it (he didn't), but I was genuinely impressed by how this man had sat down beside a random young girl and launched into conversation with her, and she was 100% fine with it and responding favourably to him.
I honestly don't think the girl cared very much what he was saying, she was just happy that here was a man she found engaging, who was able to 'ramble' and who was clearly secure in himself.
And here was I, ten years younger, looking a lot better, but not taking action, being lazy essentially.
Take action gentlemen. And you will start to see results.

Quote: (07-30-2014 03:00 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Anyone else here have this problem?

I used to have the same problem.

I solved it by approaching a few hundred young girls.

I developed the confidence, language skills, body language, and vibe necessary to actually fuck one of these girls.

You must practice in order to get better.

You must talk to them if you want to fuck them.

someone like Gio whom I know is a master of young college women.

I am not a master, my game actually sucks.

What I am is a master of "the numbers game". I approach so many girls that the law of averages eventually works in my favor.

I approach 10-30 young girls just to bang one.

Keep in mind that the majority of these approaches are over in less than 5 minutes. The investment is not as much as it looks.

Got to get over this 'inner game' issue.

I dont see much of any inner game issue..?

I see an approach issue and language issue.

You are nervous due to your inexperience and you dont know the proper language to use in order to decipher her age.

I think I need to be more "reckless" .

You certainly need to be more bold.

Trial and error is necessary.

Try more.

Error more.

These are your best teachers.

If you're not failing, you're not trying!

I find myself trying to gauge women's ages before approaching. As I'm in my 40s...I try to figure out if she's in high school or at least college before opening. If I think high school...I won't open. College...I will. I hang out at the bookstore a lot and there's a lot of 15 year old - early 20s. Today, I saw a girl with a banging body looking at "back to school" book section.
Her face just looked too young so I chickened out. I think this is an inner game issue. Anyone else here have this problem? I'd like to hear from someone like Gio whom I know is a master of young college women. I should have opened her as who knows...maybe she's 19 and horny. Got to get over this 'inner game' issue. I think I need to be more "reckless" in this capacity and throw caution to the wind. I just think it would be a little weird to chat up a girl and find out she's 16 and her dad, who's my age, is on the next row over.

I can relate. At times I am reluctant to approaching girls that look on the boarder of 18. However, there have been instances when I did approach the girl turned out to be early twenties or even mid twenties. It is sometimes difficult to determine age, especially on a moving target.

Thanks for 100s of day approaches I have overcome anxiety that use to be an issue for me. However, that anxiety that use to plague me creeps up on me when approaching a girl significantly younger than me.

I do mostly direct approaches but I find myself doing more indirect when a girl looks like she might be around 18 or 19.

In general for approach anxiety, I have found the 3 second rule to be of great use.

Quote: (07-30-2014 05:21 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Anyone else here have this problem?

I used to have the same problem.

I solved it by approaching a few hundred young girls.

I developed the confidence, language skills, body language, and vibe necessary to actually fuck one of these girls.

You must practice in order to get better.

You must talk to them if you want to fuck them.

someone like Gio whom I know is a master of young college women.

I am not a master, my game actually sucks.

What I am is a master of "the numbers game". I approach so many girls that the law of averages eventually works in my favor.

I approach 10-30 young girls just to bang one.

Keep in mind that the majority of these approaches are over in less than 5 minutes. The investment is not as much as it looks.

Got to get over this 'inner game' issue.

I dont see much of any inner game issue..?

I see an approach issue and language issue.

You are nervous due to your inexperience and you dont know the proper language to use in order to decipher her age.

I think I need to be more "reckless" .

You certainly need to be more bold.

Trial and error is necessary.

Try more.

Error more.

These are your best teachers.

Gio,

You said you see a "language issue" and I "don't know how to use the proper language to decipher her age"

I agree. Can you expound on this and give an example of how to correct the language issue and how to use language to decipher her age?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

There are questions you can use to screen a girl if you're concerned. Think of yourself as the prize while you ask questions that screen for age.

Quote: (07-30-2014 09:50 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Gio,

Can you expound on this and give an example of how to correct the language issue and how to use language to decipher her age?

Here are some example of the phrases I use to decipher if a girl is in high school or college:

But, first of all, get onto Google and educate yourself on the local high schools and colleges!

Know there names and general locations. Are they public or private? What types of people go there? Rich, poor, or middle class?

This information will help you when you talk to the girls about their school.

That said,

Here is what I ask girls to figure out their age?

"when does school start"

This will lead into a conversation about her school. You will quickly learn if it is a high school or college. College, game on. High school, politely excuse yourself (unless she is 18).

Excuse me, do you go to "x" college"

Again, this will lead to a discussion about her school. Be prepared to give a reason for why you are asking about the school:

- "I may be taking a class there this semester"
- "I may be teaching a series of seminars there this year"
- "I used to go there"
- "I may be working there this year"
- "I may be attending graduate school next semester"

Etc.

"Is that book for general ed English/History/Science/etc?"

She probably won't know what you are talking about. But, based on her answer, you will be able to ask her where she goes to school.

"Excuse me, you look like a college student, how far away is "x" university from here

Based on her answer, and with a little rambling on your part, you will quickly be able to identify where she goes to school.

"You're looking at school books already?!? Summer was too short this year!"

You will quickly be able to ask her what school she goes to.

These are just a few ideas to get you started. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the great stuff, Giovonny.

One other thing to keep in mind is that almost every teenage girl had a teacher she wanted to bang. If she's recently out of high school, just ask her: "Who was your favorite teacher?" That will get her juices flowing.

Quote: (07-31-2014 02:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2014 09:50 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Gio,

Can you expound on this and give an example of how to correct the language issue and how to use language to decipher her age?

Here are some example of the phrases I use to decipher if a girl is in high school or college:

But, first of all, get onto Google and educate yourself on the local high schools and colleges!

Know there names and general locations. Are they public or private? What types of people go there? Rich, poor, or middle class?

This information will help you when you talk to the girls about their school.

That said,

Here is what I ask girls to figure out their age?

"when does school start"

This will lead into a conversation about her school. You will quickly learn if it is a high school or college. College, game on. High school, politely excuse yourself (unless she is 18).

Excuse me, do you go to "x" college"

Again, this will lead to a discussion about her school. Be prepared to give a reason for why you are asking about the school:

- "I may be taking a class there this semester"
- "I may be teaching a series of seminars there this year"
- "I used to go there"
- "I may be working there this year"
- "I may be attending graduate school next semester"

Etc.

"Is that book for general ed English/History/Science/etc?"

She probably won't know what you are talking about. But, based on her answer, you will be able to ask her where she goes to school.

"Excuse me, you look like a college student, how far away is "x" university from here

Based on her answer, and with a little rambling on your part, you will quickly be able to identify where she goes to school.

"You're looking at school books already?!? Summer was too short this year!"

You will quickly be able to ask her what school she goes to.

These are just a few ideas to get you started. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice Gio. I used some of it today. A really young looking, but attractive girl sat next to me at the coffee shop. Asked her about her cellphone...then, about which school she went to. It was a local college. We talked about when school started, etc. I was building some attraction but I could tell she was waiting for someone.

Two guys come in and one is obviously her boyfriend. I go back to my laptop. When they leave she looks back at me, smiles and says good bye and made a comment about what we spoke of. Point is, I built attraction with a hot young thing and this extra ammo is good to have. I'll be using it more.

My next step is to work up the balls to hangout on a college campus as an older man and approach these women there on their home turf.

#BallsWin

I often go with either
'I just finished grad school there/here,' or

'I may be teaching a class here next semester.'

The good thing is if you are over 30-40 those answers are basically age-equivalent to her.